Disney Family Magic tour?

wcw57

DIS Veteran
We plan on being in WDW during Pres Week.

Never having done the Family Magic Tour, will it just be a huge waste of time and actually drain our time in the park or is it worth doing? I'm guessing, since we are on limited time, it is a no go....

As with everything, "worth" is very subjective.

How many people in your party? What ages? How long are you going for? All important questions that can help people give you advice.

We did it many years ago - kids were 4 & 8. It was cute.

Also, the adults in your group need to be good sports.

If you are on limited time - it is not worth it. It does get you around the park - but no attractions. Ours ended with seeing Philharmagic with Peter Pan & Wendy.

when I asked if it was worth doing, I was looking for a general overview, experience-based opinion response....not a true evaluation.
Just a little everyday jargon....
Ah figgered I would figger what would work for my fam based on incoming opinions........

We're planning on doing it on our next visit. All the latest reviews I've read said it's two character M&G and at least one, most of the time, two rides. In two hours, I think that's more than I can accomplish on our own. We have three kids that will be 10, 8, and 4 and it's on my birthday, so I think it will be great fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter