Disney Fantasy 4E, 5656 vs. 5650

We have 5664 and 5662 booked and was wondering if anyone who has stayed in one of these rooms could tell us about the shower? Is it a round tub with a rainshower or a rectangle with a regular shower? Thank you very much in advance.
From what I’ve read, they seem to be rectangle of its 4e, and circle for 4d-4a. Still hoping for pics of 5656 soon.

From what I’ve read, they seem to be rectangle of its 4e, and circle for 4d-4a. Still hoping for pics of 5656 soon.

Yes, the 4E cabins have the rectangular tub. They just got the 4 designation because of the balconies. Otherwise they would be Cat 5 something or other.

Sorry for the delay that I was not expecting. Over half of my photos wouldn't download from my phone to my computer, and I never had any time until a couple days ago to work on it.

Here are pictures of the balcony in 5658:

The balconies have an area where you can be hidden from everyone above you or you can walk from underneath the overhang for everyone to look down and wonder how in the world you got that balcony. :D

Sorry for the delay that I was not expecting. Over half of my photos wouldn't download from my phone to my computer, and I never had any time until a couple days ago to work on it.

Here are pictures of the balcony in 5658:

The balconies have an area where you can be hidden from everyone above you or you can walk from underneath the overhang for everyone to look down and wonder how in the world you got that balcony. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter