Disney Fantasy August 13, 2016 Eastern

Hi All-
We are really excited! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we have a 3.5 yr old and a 7 yr old!
I am a member of an FE group for this cruise on Facebook----is this the same or different?
From what I understand social media sites aren't allowed. Here's a quote from a veteran: (I believe the whole post is on page 2) The other “biggie” is no other social media sites are allowed to be linked or search directions posted as to how to find that other site here on DISboards. Please read this:http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Hey so glad so many people are interested in the FE so I had some last minute changes and won't get to make this trip :sad: which I am so sad about!!! but I wanted to pass of the FE organizer torch so everyone can still participate let me know who wants to do that!

Have an amazing cruise everyone!!!
If no one has volunteered I'll take over the list. Can you just send me a message with all the info? Thanks

Has anyone taken over the FE? If so, can you please update on how many groups have joined already

Not that I know of. I've sent a few PM to the original organizer but I haven't gotten a response.
Ok, because we want to start making things, but we're not sure if we should just find a different group so we can start and get a set number

Ok, because we want to start making things, but we're not sure if we should just find a different group so we can start and get a set number
I hear you...I told her I wouldn't mind taking over the list but she never replied. Should we just look back through this thread to see who replied to her original post & start a list that way?

I hear you...I told her I wouldn't mind taking over the list but she never replied. Should we just look back through this thread to see who replied to her original post & start a list that way?
I think that'd be a good idea. Maybe make a list of the ones you see on here, then if anyone notices they aren't on the list to tell you so you can add them

I think that'd be a good idea. Maybe make a list of the ones you see on here, then if anyone notices they aren't on the list to tell you so you can add them
OK, that works for me! Give me a couple of days to compile the list & I'll post it here & we can add people we missed. I've never done this before so any experience/advice would be appreciated!

OK, that works for me! Give me a couple of days to compile the list & I'll post it here & we can add people we missed. I've never done this before so any experience/advice would be appreciated!
I've never organized one but I did one last year. And the organizer was very helpful and did it very well. If you would like you can message me and I'll tell you how they organized it on our cruise from last year.

Hi everyone! I'm volunteering myself to take over the FE. I sent a few PM to the original organizer but I didn't get any response. I have the 2 other rooms that responded to her original message on this thread but I'm not sure if anyone sent her a PM. If you would like to be a part of the FE please reply to this message or send me a PM. I'm thinking a cut off of Saturday? (June 25th) That will give us time to start crafting! Thanks!!

Name(s) and how many people cruising
  • Children ages
  • Celebrating anything?
  • Stateroom #
  • would you like a small group of 10 or a group of 20?

Hi everyone! I'm volunteering myself to take over the FE. I sent a few PM to the original organizer but I didn't get any response. I have the 2 other rooms that responded to her original message on this thread but I'm not sure if anyone sent her a PM. If you would like to be a part of the FE please reply to this message or send me a PM. I'm thinking a cut off of Saturday? (June 25th) That will give us time to start crafting! Thanks!!

• Children ages
  • Celebrating anything?
  • Stateroom #
Thanks, KDanae for taking this over! You may already have our info but here it is again just in case:
Two of us cruising: Patti (single Mom)
My daughter Teaghan age 17
Celebrating my Aug. 11 birthday and Teaghan's half-way point in high school
Stateroom # 2056
Open to whatever size group others want!

SO excited for this trip!

Hey Patti, So far your room is the only one to sign up. If you want to still exchange gifts let me know & we'll be happy to do it. (I tried sending you a PM but it wouldn't let me). Never heard back from the original organizer.

Hi KDanae - I hope more people will sign up. There had seemed to be others interested in a FE, maybe they will be contacting you soon. We're still interested, no matter how small the group!

Hi KDanae - I hope more people will sign up. There had seemed to be others interested in a FE, maybe they will be contacting you soon. We're still interested, no matter how small the group!
See if you can get up to 10 posts so I can send you a PM

• Children ages
  • Celebrating anything?
  • Stateroom #
I would love to join your FE group for The Fantasy Aug.13-20 sailing.
I have 2 boys ages 8 and 11.
Our Stateroom is 8680.
I hope we can still join.
My sister would also like to join her stateroom is 8678.
She has a girl 6 years old and a boy 9 years old.
Please let me know what we should do. Thank you so much!

I would love to join your FE group for The Fantasy Aug.13-20 sailing.
I have 2 boys ages 8 and 11.
Our Stateroom is 8680.
I hope we can still join.
My sister would also like to join her stateroom is 8678.
She has a girl 6 years old and a boy 9 years old.
Please let me know what we should do. Thank you so much!
Please leave the names of everyone in each room & the ages of the children. It will only be 4 rooms in this FE. I'm closing the list today. Thanks

Please leave the names of everyone in each room & the ages of the children. It will only be 4 rooms in this FE. I'm closing the list today. Thanks
Room 8680
Ethan 11
Alex 8
Michelle mom
Brian dad

Room 8678
Eli 9
Abby 9
Shari mom
Eric dad

Is there anyway you would consider extending another week so we could potentially get a few more to join?
Thank you!

Room 8680
Ethan 11
Alex 8
Michelle mom
Brian dad

Room 8678
Eli 9
Abby 9
Shari mom
Eric dad

Is there anyway you would consider extending another week so we could potentially get a few more to join?
Thank you!
That won't give a lot of time to craft. If other people want to join we can decide at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter