Disney Fantasy Cabin 9674 Muster Station?

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
I know there is a list - but cabin 9674 is not listed. I didn't want to assume the muster station for this cabin.

Does anyone who has stayed in this room remember where your muster station was?

Thanks

I know there is a list - but cabin 9674 is not listed. I didn't want to assume the muster station for this cabin.

Does anyone who has stayed in this room remember where your muster station was?

Thanks
Check the muster station for the Dream (same room). They're usually the same.

Also, you can check the muster station for the rooms directly above/below you (8674 & 10074) since muster assignments are usually in a columnar format. Also, the rooms on either side - if they are the same muster station, chances are that one is also.

Check the muster station for the Dream (same room). They're usually the same.

Also, you can check the muster station for the rooms directly above/below you (8674 & 10074) since muster assignments are usually in a columnar format.

I did. It's not listed for the Dream either.

Could you share that link? I would love to see where ours will be since this will be our first trip on the Fantasy. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter