• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney fantasy dec 19th 2015

I'm sad that this meet/FE thread isn't thriving and that other social media seem to be taking over these functions. I had such a great experience here on the disboards when we took our last cruise in 2013.

I'm sad that this meet/FE thread isn't thriving and that other social media seem to be taking over these functions. I had such a great experience here on the disboards when we took our last cruise in 2013.[/QUOTE
I certainly agree with your comment regarding other social media. Was hoping to connect with others on the same cruise as we are on but I guess everyone is on FaceBook.

unless there is another Facebook page, the one I'm on for this cruise is not thriving either. This is our 3rd cruise, and first time I was going to participate in the fish extenders. I figured I would just pixie dust if this never takes off and plan to put out our fish extender. Maybe this will help to get the ball rolling: We are in cabin 9620....there are four of us: Marlene...mom...43yo, Ben....dad....44, Adam 15 and Alex 10.

That means there must be at least two other groups because the one I'm familiar with is thriving. I know that I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer the disboards. That said, the disboards seem to be so disapproving of other social media that we get fragmented. I wish we could all link to each other.

We are booked on our first ever Disney Cruise (actually first ever any cruise) DD, DW & DS(12). traveling from Australia for a very Disney December. I'm not to familiar how FE works, but am willing to be a part of it if someone can lead me along.

Hello I am wondering if it's too late to join the fish extenders group?
Please let me know thank you!!!!

QUOTE="Thecastro, post: 54602686, member: 480461"]If you are interested in joining a FE group for this sailing, please visit

http://www.disboards.com/threads/december-12-19-2015-western-caribbean.3341870/page-12

The list has been started and we would love for you to participate. Currently, there are about 16 families who have confirmed.

my name is Ruben Castro, and this is my 6th Disney Cruise (5th on the Fantasy)[/QUOTE]
Hello

If you are interested in joining a FE group for this sailing, please visit

http://www.disboards.com/threads/december-12-19-2015-western-caribbean.3341870/page-12

The list has been started and we would love for you to participate. Currently, there are about 16 families who have confirmed.

my name is Ruben Castro, and this is my 6th Disney Cruise (5th on the Fantasy)
That appears to be a different cruise. This cruise departs on the 19th band goes to the Eastern Caribbean.

That appears to be a different cruise. This cruise departs on the 19th band goes to the Eastern Caribbean.
Just noticed that I signed up for the wrong FE group. We are sailing this Saturday (Dec 19) until December 26. There are five of us between staterooms 11012 & 11014. My daughter turns five Dec 22 which is Pirate night.

I hope we can connect:
dan_velazquez@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter