Disney Fantasy Dine alone

JoJo1678

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I am taking my father, who has Autism Spectrum (diagnosed as Aspergers years ago) for his furst cruise, something he has dreamed about for years. For the most part we have strategies for any triggers he might encounter, but the one thing that worries me is the rotational dining. My father absolutely cannot handle being seated with strangers. Would this be something that I can discuss with guest services for accommodation or will my father need to skip the dining rooms and order room service for dinner?

You can request a private table for just the two of you. I would use chat, the email contact or call and ask that it be noted on your reservation. Then you can double check with the dining team when you board.

We sail the fantasy on every cruise and always request a private table and late dinner. We have always gotten the request.

We were talking to our head server on our cruise in April and he was telling us that 2 spring break cruises had 4000+ people on each. So many people that they couldn’t give private tables to everyone who requested one. So unless your cruise is super full, there should be enough tables to honor your request!

We sail the fantasy on every cruise and always request a private table and late dinner. We have always gotten the request.

We were talking to our head server on our cruise in April and he was telling us that 2 spring break cruises had 4000+ people on each. So many people that they couldn’t give private tables to everyone who requested one. So unless your cruise is super full, there should be enough tables to honor your request!
Thank you, we are going late April so it shoud be after Spring Break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter