Disney Fantasy Eastern October 22, 2016

Sounds great! If you want to give us information on the definite participants (names,ages, and favorite Disney characters) we can start making stuff.
We have already started making stuff
Can't wait, this is going to be sooo much fun!!
Hi! Are you doing the FE list/spreadsheet and setting everything up?

This is our second Disney cruise but our first time doing a FE.

Room 5516
Paul (33) (Mickey)
Melanie (34) (Minnie)
Faith Emily (3) (loves any Disney character/princess!)

Hi Everyone! We are so excited to be going on our second Disney cruise. I was wondering who to contact for the FE group because we will have three of our kids (two who are adults) with us who would love to connect with some others. We are massive Disney Fans (having season passes to Disneyland for the pass 9 years) so we can't wait to meet up and share some new fun Disney experiences with new friends.

Our information is: Room 6644
Family of 5
James (48) (Mickey)
Tanya (46) (Cinderella or Minnie)
Austin (25) (Stitch or Wall E) Celebrating College Graduation
Tori (19) (Ariel or Merida)
Brody (12) (Star Wars) Birthday is on the day we leave Oct. 22

Second Seating for Dinner

Last edited:
Hi! Are you doing the FE list/spreadsheet and setting everything up?
I havnt seen anyone else starting an FE group so I figured I would try. I have no spread sheet, I am working on a list now though. If you would like to take over as organizer that would be fine. If not let me know about your group and I will try to have a spreadsheet for everyone soon

I havnt seen anyone else starting an FE group so I figured I would try. I have no spread sheet, I am working on a list now though. If you would like to take over as organizer that would be fine. If not let me know about your group and I will try to have a spreadsheet for everyone soon

Oh no I dont want to organize. I dont know how. This is our first FE so I dont want to screw it up!

Room 5516
Paul (33) likes Mickey
Melanie (34) likes Minnie
Faith Emily (3) likes any original disney character (mickey, minnie, donald, goofy) or disney princess!

Please add us to the fish extender interest list!

warwomn
Kimberly (35) and Marshall (36)
Jacob (almost 2)

This will be our 3rd cruise (2012 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2014 Eastbound Transatlantic, 2016 Eastern Caribbean) and 2 weeks prior to our 10 year wedding anniversary. It will also be our almost 7 month old's first cruise! I love crafting and this fish extender stuff just tickles me pink! I did it on our Transatlantic cruise and had a blast, and darn it was a good workout walking the various decks back and forth!
Hello my name is Suzanne, I am trying to put together a fish extender list for our cruise and was wondering if you were still interested, if so let me know and I will add you to the list, we have 4 cabins included so far
This is our second Disney cruise but our first time doing a FE.

Room 5516
Paul (33) (Mickey)
Melanie (34) (Minnie)
Faith Emily (3) (loves any Disney character/princess!)
I am in
Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and I am so excited! This will be a few weeks after our 10th wedding anniversary and a week before my son's 4th birthday (Halloween). Will also be interested on FE list when it starts. Won't be telling kids until we get to boat we are thinking, but who knows?

Kim (36) and Mark (45)
McKenna (8)
Colin (3)
Hi, my name is Suzanne, I am trying to put together a FE list for our cruise and was wondering if you are still interested in joining? If so please let me know what everyone's favorite characters are and your cabin number and I will add you to the list

Oh no I dont want to organize. I dont know how. This is our first FE so I dont want to screw it up!

Room 5516
Paul (33) likes Mickey
Melanie (34) likes Minnie
Faith Emily (3) likes any original disney character (mickey, minnie, donald, goofy) or disney princess!
Got you added to the list and will send a copy to you soon!

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in!

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started!
5zfzWEYlzB2umn_pGBgH3pjISS2XHb6TBpYCm_sMwCDe23EObnlCRqD-nLyVn82w-JVZg9W0ZStzteVrj1p0STUsQcGuZwgJOL34gO7F2OqWvZUrFMQbGUpvxkGg7MZ0XahnRyA
I am trying to put a FE group together for our cruise, I have a few cabins interested and a list going but I am having a hard time keeping up through all the posts . Is there a way to just start one thread specifically for the FE?
Thanks for your help,
Suzanne

hi all! We'll be joining you for this cruise! This will be the 4th Disney Cruise for hubby andI (3rd for the kids). Looking forward to doing Fish Extenders again, and I'd like to do the Castaway 5k this time.

The Z family:
Katie & Jason
Noah & Molly (twins, will be 4 when we sail)

{Edited by a moderator to comply with the board rules: http://www.disboards.com/threads/important-disney-cruise-meet-threads-please-read.3298909/}
Hi, I am trying to put together a FE group for our cruise. I will add you to the list and try to get a copy of the list to you soon. Please private mesas me your cabin number, ages of the people in your group and their favorite characters.
Looking forward to all the fun!
Suzanne

Hello my name is Suzanne, I am trying to put together a fish extender list for our cruise and was wondering if you were still interested, if so let me know and I will
I am in

Hi, my name is Suzanne, I am trying to put together a FE list for our cruise and was wondering if you are still interested in joining? If so please let me know what
Hello my name is Suzanne, I am trying to put together a fish extender list for our cruise and was wondering if you were still interested, if so let me know and I will add you to the list, we have 4 cabins included so far

I am in

Hi, my name is Suzanne, I am trying to put together a FE list for our cruise and was wondering if you are still interested in joining? If so please let me know what everyone's favorite characters are and your cabin number and I will add you to the list

Hi Suzanne,
I am still new to how to post on these boards so I may have send you a duplicate but I wanted to make sure we were added to the list for the FE group. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Our information is: Room 6644
Family of 5
James (48) (Mickey)
Tanya (46) (Cinderella or Minnie)
Austin (25) (Stitch or Wall E) Celebrating College Graduation
Tori (19) (Ariel or Merida)
Brody (12) (Star Wars) Birthday is on the day we leave Oct. 22

Second Seating for Dinner

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016

After this cruise you'll be GOLD level in the Castaway Club! This will be the first Disney cruise for my brother and sister-in-law. They are booked in the cabin next to ours. My mom and I cruised the Fantasy in the beginning of last October for a Mother/Daughter trip and we were hooked. We loved all the Halloween festivities!
What kind of Halloween festivities go on?

Hi everyone! Soo excited to go on another cruise, this is our 4th Disney cruise and 1st time on the Fantasy.
My husband has been going crazy with comparing this ship to the Dream. We chose this itinerary because Tortola looks AMAZING!!!
We never tell the kids when we do a Disney trip so we have to come up with some way to surprise them.
We drove from PA to the world last November and told them we were going to the beach (4 hours away) and that were were taking the long way (15 hours). When we got to the room at 2am they had no clue until they saw the Mickey shaped towels on the bed! Then the day we left to drive home we drove to the Dream for a quick cruise....they were in total shock!
How can I top that?

Our crew includes;
Me- Heidi (35) at time of sailing
Husband- Jamie (34)
Daughter- Lily (10)
Son- Mason (almost 9)

We're in room # 9510 (8b)

My little boys is 2 this will be the first cruise for us and I can't wait to take him on this cruise

We are traveling with my in laws, they have done a Disney cruise before. This will be my husband and my first Disney cruise. My little boy will be almost 3, anybody have any suggestions tips for this cruise? Is there anything special going on for Halloween during the cruise

Oops, we will not be able to go on the cruise afterall, due to baby #2 debut in September! Until next time, please have fun without us!

Since there wasn't a thread, I thought I'd start one. I know it's a long way off, but I'm so excited! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. I will be sailing with my Mom, my brother, and my sister-in-law.

Below is the roll call. I will try to keep it updated based on the info in this thread!

DIS NAME(s)
ADULTS
KIDS/AGES WHEN SAIL
STATEROOM # (if desired)

warwomn
Kimberly (35) and Marshall (36)
Jacob (almost 2)

This is my second cruise and last time we were lucky to get on the FE list so there was already a list of how many cabins or participates there were in our group. So my question is for those who have more experience with the FE groups, about how many cabins should I plan on so that I can go ahead and start making some items?

Looking forward to our 2nd Fantasy Halloween cruise. So enjoyed our trip 2 years ago for our 35th anniversary.
Would like to be on FE list.
Jean (63)
Tim (62)

5th cruise for myself, DH and our son who will be 18 on the cruise. It will be his graduation gift. We are in room 10646. we would like to participate in the FE as well

Hi, I am trying to put together a FE group for our cruise. I will add you to the list and try to get a copy of the list to you soon. Please private mesas me your cabin number, ages of the people in your group and their favorite characters.
Looking forward to all the fun!
Suzanne
Suanne- My husband Tim and I wold like to join the FE group for the Oct. 22nd cruise. Room 7530. Jean (63) loves Minnie, Tim (62) is a Grumpy fan.
Never have been in FE group but if you need help, let me know. Jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter