Disney Fantasy September 16, 2017 Western Cruise Fish extender Group!

brown1990

Kristie Brown
Hello,

I JUST BOOKED MY CRUISE!!! Now who is wanting to join my fish extender group? Ill start the new list for anyone who is wanting to join.

Joining The FE Group
If you would like to join this FE group, then simply register your interest by replying to this thread. You can include the information requested in your reply to this thread (keep in mind this will be public). If you do not wish to share your information publicly, reply here and then you can PM me with your information.

Family Name:
Deck Level (if known):
Cabin Number (if known):
Adults (Name & Favorite Character):
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character):

How will the FE list work?
As each family signs up to the thread, their details will be entered into a spreadsheet. A finalised version of the spreadsheet will be released once we reach the cut-off/confirmation date (see below for explanations). We will attempt to keep all participants on one list. However, sometimes, there are just so many cruisers wanting to partake in this magical experience that participants may be divided between two or more lists. In the event of needing two or more lists, we will try to distribute participating cabins and people as evenly as possible.

FE Registration Cut-Off Date
All families must register their interest to join the FE group, by posting a reply with the above mentioned details, by August 16, 2017. This is to allow people ample time to make/purchase their FE gifts, and ensure they can deliver to all those registered on the list.

FE Participation Re-Confirmation Date
ALL registered families must CONFIRM their participation by September 1, 2017. This is so the FE list(s) can be finalized. Of course, your situation regarding cruising may change at the last minute and that cannot be helped, but re-confirmation just ensures no one has changed their minds or cancelled their sailing and forgot to say so.

Latecomers/Non-Confirmation
The Latecomers list is for those who have booked their cruise at the last minute, missed our FE group cut-off date, but still want to participate in FEs. Anyone who does not confirm in time will also be moved to this list. Participants on this list will provide FE gifts for each other, and are welcome to supply FE gifts for other cruisers, but should not expect to receive anything in return. Regular list participants are free to deliver FE gifts to those on this list, but are not obliged to.

FE Gifts
Please remember that this is not a competition to produce the biggest or most expensive gift; it is about sharing the Disney magic. You can do gifts for every individual or each family on your list, the choice is yours. Some people like to personalise gifts, so you may find additional information is requested as we get closer to the cruise – for example: first names, favourite Disney characters, etc.

However, please be mindful that not all cruisers are from the USA. This means your fellow cruisers may have to consider customs, quarantine and luggage allowance regulations on their return journeys home. Also, for overseas cruisers, please make sure that the gifts you are bringing are acceptable imports to the USA; we wouldn’t want you to have them seized at immigration/quarantine/customs!

Delivering Your FE Gifts
It is great not to have a specific time to deliver FE gifts, as it means they start to trickle in all day, every day, as the cruise progresses! However, you should attempt to deliver your FE gifts by 5pm on the last full day, so that families have time to remove their FE, pack, and have luggage ready to go for the disembarkation luggage service.

Family Name: Brown
Deck Level (if known): GTY
Cabin Number (if known): GTY
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Christopher and Kristie( wall-e and up)
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Leonard will be 5 he likes casey Junior
Walter will be 4 he loves Donald Duck

Last edited:
Hiya!

First time Fish Extender, and first time Disney Cruiser here! ♡♡♡

Family Name: Fisher-Tipton
Deck Level: 6
Cabin: 6506
Adults: 2 (My husband and I); Anna & Jonathan Tipton. Fav Chars: Anything Starwars (light-side) for him, Anything Minnie or Tinkerbell for me ♡♡♡
Children: 0 (not yet, lol)

Hiya!

First time Fish Extender, and first time Disney Cruiser here! ♡♡♡

Family Name: Fisher-Tipton
Deck Level: 6
Cabin: 6506
Adults: 2 (My husband and I); Anna & Jonathan Tipton. Fav Chars: Anything Starwars (light-side) for him, Anything Minnie or Tinkerbell for me ♡♡♡
Children: 0 (not yet, lol)

Hello Anna!

Welcome! I already have a couple families to our list :) I will add you too! :) We are in 6514 just down the hall I think lol

Kristie B

Hi everyone :tink:,
I am first time Disney Cruiser (lol first time cruiser at that) and I would love to participate in the FE activities. My boyfriend and I will be traveling Together :earsgirl::earsboy: this will be a 30th birthday celebration for myself! princess: So I am beyond thrilled.

Here is the information you have requested:

Family name: Harris-Neyra
Deck Level: 7
Room Number: 7521
Adults (Name and favorite Character): Christina Neyra-(Chip & Dale/ Belle) Jeremy Harris (Stitch/Sorcerer Mickey)

So excited this is happening! :mickeyjum:stitch:

Not doing a FE but just wanted to say we just booked this cruise yesterday on the ship. Gonna be the first part of our back to back. Can't wait!

Edited

Family Name: Wagers
Deck Level (if known): 5
Cabin Number (if known): 5188
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Travis - Dory & Star Wars
Heather - Snow White, Minnie Mouse & Star Wars
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Ethan, will be 4 years old, and loves dinosaurs and toy story.

Last edited:
I booked this cruise last week for us to celebrate our adult daughter's birthday. We are platinum and our daughter is gold, so needless to say, we love Disney cruises! This will be our third time (daughter's second) on the Fantasy. We will probably do a few days either before or after the cruise at Disney World. Below is our information for the FE.

Family Name: Self
Deck Level: 8
Cabin Number: 8070
Adults: Kathy (Eeyore), Lee (Mator), Kati (Tigger)

Hi Y'all!! :wave:

Who else is Already Counting the Days?! :boat: We are so very Excited as we have booked our 1st cruise (with any cruise line) Disney Fantasy and that we can participate in fun extra's like the Fish Extenders!! Just adds to the Magic!!

Last edited:
OMG!! I can't believe I get to post here :cloud9: Ever since we have been cruising our son has been begging us to go on a Mickey Mouse boat ;) Finally we booked it! My parents and another family we are close friends with have cabins for this cruise too. I'm going to try to get them to join this forum.

Last edited:
Family Name: Gnz
Deck Level :8
Cabin Number :8016
Adults :Jonathan, Avenger/jack skellington; Amy, Ariel/ James and the giant peach; Pamela, Cinderella
Children :Mark,14 Goofy

Last edited:
Family Name: Gonzales
Cabin Number: 8515
Adults: Jeremy, Hercules; Ashley, Rapunzel
Children: Paul, 5, Mickey Mouse; John, 3, Mickey Mouse

Family Name: Gonzales
Cabin #8514
Adults: Erasmo -Adult- Timon :simba:
Paula-Adult Belle :tink:
Children: Alexus age 16-Elsa ::MinnieMo
David age 17-stitch :stitch:

Last edited:
We booked this cruise while onboard last week! Is there a Facebook group set up for this cruise? It made planning and asking questions so much easier!

Hi we just got off a Disney Dream Cruise last week and totally loved it. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise but the first time on the Fantasy. I'm excited for this vacation!

Family Name: Cowan
Deck Level : 6
Cabin Number :6600
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): Bart, Darth Vader; Jackie, Jack Skullington
Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Max 17 Yoda; Ava 15 Stitch

:welcome: Glad you both (sclark619 & fantich) have joined us. Looking forward to getting to know you before we sail.

Hello,

I JUST BOOKED MY CRUISE!!! Now who is wanting to join my fish extender group? Ill start the new list for anyone who is wanting to join.

Joining The FE Group
If you would like to join this FE group, then simply register your interest by replying to this thread. You can include the information requested in your reply to this thread (keep in mind this will be public). If you do not wish to share your information publicly, reply here and then you can PM me with your information.

Family Name:
Deck Level (if known):
Cabin Number (if known):

As each family signs up to the thread, their details will be entered into a spreadsheet. A finalised version of the spreadsheet will be released once we reach the cut-off/confirmation date (see below for explanations). We will attempt to keep all participants on one list. However, sometimes, there are just so many cruisers wanting to partake in this magical experience that participants may be divided between two or more lists. In the event of needing two or more lists, we will try to distribute participating cabins and people as evenly as possible.

All families must register their interest to join the FE group, by posting a reply with the above mentioned details, by August 16, 2017. This is to allow people ample time to make/purchase their FE gifts, and ensure they can deliver to all those registered on the list.

ALL registered families must CONFIRM their participation by September 1, 2017. This is so the FE list(s) can be finalized. Of course, your situation regarding cruising may change at the last minute and that cannot be helped, but re-confirmation just ensures no one has changed their minds or cancelled their sailing and forgot to say so.

The Latecomers list is for those who have booked their cruise at the last minute, missed our FE group cut-off date, but still want to participate in FEs. Anyone who does not confirm in time will also be moved to this list. Participants on this list will provide FE gifts for each other, and are welcome to supply FE gifts for other cruisers, but should not expect to receive anything in return. Regular list participants are free to deliver FE gifts to those on this list, but are not obliged to.

FE Gifts
Please remember that this is not a competition to produce the biggest or most expensive gift; it is about sharing the Disney magic. You can do gifts for every individual or each family on your list, the choice is yours. Some people like to personalise gifts, so you may find additional information is requested as we get closer to the cruise – for example: first names, favourite Disney characters, etc.

However, please be mindful that not all cruisers are from the USA. This means your fellow cruisers may have to consider customs, quarantine and luggage allowance regulations on their return journeys home. Also, for overseas cruisers, please make sure that the gifts you are bringing are acceptable imports to the USA; we wouldn’t want you to have them seized at immigration/quarantine/customs!

Delivering Your FE Gifts
It is great not to have a specific time to deliver FE gifts, as it means they start to trickle in all day, every day, as the cruise progresses! However, you should attempt to deliver your FE gifts by 5pm on the last full day, so that families have time to remove their FE, pack, and have luggage ready to go for the disembarkation luggage service.

Children (Name, Age, Favorite Character): Leonard will be 5 he likes casey Junior
Hello,

Joining The FE Group

Family Name:
Deck Level (if known):
Cabin Number (if known):

FE Gifts

Delivering Your FE Gifts

Hello, 4th time cruising; super excited for this cruise! Haven't decided on doing the fish extender yet (Still doing the research on how it works/is it worth it).

Last edited:
Hello, 4th time cruising; super excited for this cruise! Haven't decided on doing the fish extender yet (Still doing the research on how it works/is it worth it).

:welcome: Glad you have joined us. FE's are fun, I have done them on all my cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter