• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy trip upcoming share your secrets!

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Hello my favorite people ever.

April is our Fantasy trip that gives us 3/4 ships compete!

Does anyone have tips they would love to share about the fantasy and what you enjoyed doing on the ship?

I feel absolutely in love with the Wonder and want to do all the ships. Any tips for a Disney crusie addict?

Make sure to do the Mid-ship detective agency, the Muppet Caper is/was unique to the Fantasy, as grown men we enjoy it, along with the other "cases". The Tube is fun at night, we love the London vibe.

Make sure to do the Mid-ship detective agency, the Muppet Caper is/was unique to the Fantasy, as grown men we enjoy it, along with the other "cases". The Tube is fun at night, we love the London vibe.

Was. Muppets are on the Dream as well.

I honestly loved love d the wonder I’m hoping the fantasy is just as good

Hello my favorite people ever.

April is our Fantasy trip that gives us 3/4 ships compete!

Does anyone have tips they would love to share about the fantasy and what you enjoyed doing on the ship?

I feel absolutely in love with the Wonder and want to do all the ships. Any tips for a Disney crusie addict?

Meridian lounge. Deck 12, aft. My favorite place on the ship.
Best view on the ship IMO. If you're a morning person, have a coffee while watching the sun rise. It's magical.
It's very peaceful at night as well where you can enjoy a nice cocktail, the bartenders there are very good.

The satellite falls area is unique to the Fantasy, but I recommend it more for a port day; we went on a sea day and the wind hitting the ship was intense!

Both the Dream and Fantasy have awesome rainforest rooms at the spa.

I’ve sailed the Wonder, the Magic and the Fantasy. Love then all. They all have the same Disney Vibe. Obviously the Fantasy is larger and has a few more bells and whistles. So I think you’ll like it.
When in April are you sailing?

I’ve sailed the Wonder, the Magic and the Fantasy. Love then all. They all have the same Disney Vibe. Obviously the Fantasy is larger and has a few more bells and whistles. So I think you’ll like it.
When in April are you sailing?

April 25th! We’ve done most of it not all the Itineraries in/around the carribenan so were more interested in just exploring and enjoying the ship!

The satellite falls area is unique to the Fantasy, but I recommend it more for a port day; we went on a sea day and the wind hitting the ship was intense!

Both the Dream and Fantasy have awesome rainforest rooms at the spa.
We just got off the fantasy yesterday and the rainfall at satellite falls was broken. Big disappointment.

We just got off the fantasy yesterday and the rainfall at satellite falls was broken. Big disappointment.
Not sure that’s helpful. In the next couple of months it quite likely that will be fixed.

How funny! The ship you love the most is the only one I have never been on (Wonder).

The Fantasy is great. The movie theater on board is really great with incredibly comfortable chairs and great popcorn. If there's a movie that you'd enjoy make sure to check it out.

If they are showing, both Marquee shows (Frozen and Aladdin) are big favorites. Make sure to arrive a bit early (I would suggest 30 minutes prior to show time) to get a good seat.

I really enjoyed the adults only 13th Deck. Some have mentioned satellite falls which is a great place to visit. When I was on the fantasy last year we thought that the falls was broken, but a deck hand mentioned that they were usually just off because of high winds. If they are going the wrong direction, the water from the falls will blow into the concierge area right next door and that isn't a good situation.

If you haven't used or checked out the rain forest rooms before on the ship, I encourage you to check out the one on the Fantasy. The space is larger with more options and some really nice hot tubs that face outwards towards the ocean. definitely a great way to relax. The week passes for the Rainforest room are a good deal too.

Hope you have an AMAZING time!

How funny! The ship you love the most is the only one I have never been on (Wonder).

The Fantasy is great. The movie theater on board is really great with incredibly comfortable chairs and great popcorn. If there's a movie that you'd enjoy make sure to check it out.

If they are showing, both Marquee shows (Frozen and Aladdin) are big favorites. Make sure to arrive a bit early (I would suggest 30 minutes prior to show time) to get a good seat.

I really enjoyed the adults only 13th Deck. Some have mentioned satellite falls which is a great place to visit. When I was on the fantasy last year we thought that the falls was broken, but a deck hand mentioned that they were usually just off because of high winds. If they are going the wrong direction, the water from the falls will blow into the concierge area right next door and that isn't a good situation.

If you haven't used or checked out the rain forest rooms before on the ship, I encourage you to check out the one on the Fantasy. The space is larger with more options and some really nice hot tubs that face outwards towards the ocean. definitely a great way to relax. The week passes for the Rainforest room are a good deal too.

Hope you have an AMAZING time!

Thank you so much and trust me you will have an incredible time when you decide to board the wonder...it's such an amazing ship and everything is so close to each other. Normally on other cruises we don't sit next to other guests, however on the Wonder we figured they were Disney fantastic as well and thank goodness we took that bet as they made our cruise awesome as well!

Only the magic left!....well and the wish too! Gosh I love DCL>

Thank you so much and trust me you will have an incredible time when you decide to board the wonder...it's such an amazing ship and everything is so close to each other. Normally on other cruises we don't sit next to other guests, however on the Wonder we figured they were Disney fantastic as well and thank goodness we took that bet as they made our cruise awesome as well!

Only the magic left!....well and the wish too! Gosh I love DCL>

I keep looking at the wonder's itineraries but it never seems to workout with vacation time and what not! I'm thinking of a Galveston or NOLA sailing next year though.

The Magic is my FAVORITE ship so I assume if you like the Wonder, you will love that too!

One other thing to mention, Not sure which dining you have (Main or Second), but we always tend to do second dining and use the first dining time to go to the pools/Aqua duck. Usually the pools are far more empty in the 6 - 8 PM time frame on the Fantasy. Usually we were the only people there. If you arent going to see the show that night, take advantage of the time while other guests are occupied to check out some of these more busy locations! I love sitting in the hot tub but because there are only two on the fantasy in the adults only area, they can be very busy. Make sure to visit during this time!

Also: when we were on the Fantasy last April, the Aquaduck was open till 11 pm (10 pm on the Dream) and that last hour was a perfect time to get in several rides each night as all the Kiddos were usually in bed. Not sure what the times are this year but make sure to look for that!

What is included in the Rainforest Room?

What is included in the Rainforest Room?

From google: The Disney Cruise Rainforest is a limited access area where you will find steam rooms, showers and heated stone lounge chairs. On the Disney Fantasy and the Disney Dream, you will also find two hot tubs that overlook the front of the ship.

There used to be scented salt scrubs included in the rainforest room but unfortunately you have to pay separately for them now so they aren't as worthwhile however you could always bring your own scrub if you feel so inclined.

From google: The Disney Cruise Rainforest is a limited access area where you will find steam rooms, showers and heated stone lounge chairs. On the Disney Fantasy and the Disney Dream, you will also find two hot tubs that overlook the front of the ship.

There used to be scented salt scrubs included in the rainforest room but unfortunately you have to pay separately for them now so they aren't as worthwhile however you could always bring your own scrub if you feel so inclined.
There is also a sauna and the showers have cool rainfall/misting effects.

My favorites in order are:

Magic because we were on her MV and have sailed her the most. I am emotionally attached.
Fantasy because she is just awesome!
Wonder because she is similar to the Magic and enjoy the more intimate atmosphere
Dream because she does shorter cruises and I like longer cruisers (but would still sail the Dream if it fit my schedule).

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter