Disney Files

I got my copy about 2 weeks ago. I live in NJ and I'm usually at the tail end of receiving my copy. I guess I got lucky this time?

we also got ours right after the issues started at DW with the gondolas

Came home from DVC member Cruise yesterday and it was here. We live in NJ.

How was the cruise, Bobbi? Where did you go?
From NYC...TO Bermuda and overnight there, but we could not get into Boston. We sailed around to avoid tropical storm Melissa. We were rocking and rolling and Thursday night was WILD!
However, the onboard experience as far as presentations were excellent! We saw Maleficent, Mistress of Evil as well as a live action Lady and the Tramp which will only be seen on Disney +.
My group was five girlfriends and we won the Halloween Group costume trophy with our superpowers of Love, compassion, Gratitude, Openness and Courage!

DB321133-F238-40E2-9795-8569C6B9DE3F.jpeg

From NYC...TO Bermuda and overnight there, but we could not get into Boston. We sailed around to avoid tropical storm Melissa. We were rocking and rolling and Thursday night was WILD!
However, the onboard experience as far as presentations were excellent! We saw Maleficent, Mistress of Evil as well as a live action Lady and the Tramp which will only be seen on Disney +.
My group was five girlfriends and we won the Halloween Group costume trophy with our superpowers of Love, compassion, Gratitude, Openness and Courage!

View attachment 443864
Congrats on the big win. I just saw Post Tropical Storm Melissa yesterday on the National Hurricane Center and I hadn't heard of it before that.

We live in NH where we still get postal delivery via horse and buggy - no seriously, have not received our copy yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter