Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
after those boma pics, my mouth watered... :rotfl2: and it really stinks that don't even have a WDW trip planed :sad1:

Don't be to sad. Because, your ticker says DL! That monte cristo to be had @ the Blue Bayou, and Carnation Cafe, dipped in the raspberry coulis. Can I just say excellent!!

Then, that yummy mint julep with the cherries in it. But, best of all you can get a margarita from ritas, and a red trolley beer, with a pretzel Oh my goodness, just thinking about it. I wish I could squeeze in a trip to DL, too!:worship: :worship:

LOVE the pictures from Ohana. In some cases they are a better quality than the ones in Delicious Disney.
It was also very cool to see some pics of food in DL Paris. Does it taste as good as it looks? I'm headed to Europe in Sept. and might try and squeeze in a couple days there if it's really good.

Disney003-1.jpg

Disney006.jpg

Disney004-1.jpg

Disney005-1.jpg

Disney001.jpg

Disney002-1.jpg

CORN BREAD, BANANA BREAD, SCONES, CROISSANTS

Disney007-1.jpg

APPLE TURNOVERS, CINNAMON SUGAR SWIRLS, PECAN STICKY BUNS, CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS

Disney008-1.jpg

CEREALS

Disney009-1.jpg

FRUIT

Disney010-1.jpg

Disney011-1.jpg

WAFFLES, PANCAKES, CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST

Disney012-1.jpg

PAP, QUINOA, OATMEAL

Disney013-1.jpg

CARVING STATION WITH HAM AND TURKEY

Disney014-1.jpg

BACON AND SAUSAGE

Disney015-1.jpg

CORN BEEF CASSEROLE, SAUSAGE BISCUIT CASSEROLE

Disney016-1.jpg

SCRAMBLED EGGS

Disney017.jpg

MINI HAM AND CHEESE OMELETS, POTATO WEDGES

Disney018-1.jpg

MINI MUFFINS

Disney019-1.jpg

BAGELS AND BREADS

Disney020.jpg
OMG!!!I just booked this for sept. I can't wait!!!!

Mom's Night Out Fried Chicken @ Pop food court

100_5164.jpg

Figaro Fries @ Pinocchio's Village Haus

100_5301.jpg

Kitchen Sink @ Beaches & Cream (our dinner one night)

100_5290.jpg

Chicken Pasta dish @ Whispering Canyon

100_5106.jpg

Taco Salad from El Pirata y el Perico

100_5042.jpg

I'm usually not big on breakfast buffets at WDW but those pictures of Boma have definately changed my mind...I will be calling for an ADR tomorrow. Thanks!!! :banana:

Here is my first try at posting pictures.....

DIS10070751.jpg

DIS10070752.jpg

The food at Ohana looks great, except there are a few things that my family will not eat (pork and steak). Do you know if Disney will evey sub out things. Also, it looked like the noodles have peanuts which my son is allergic to. We really want to go, but should we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter