Disney Food Pictures...Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! Now I have to go to grand floridian cafe for breakfast too!!! Wow, that sounds and looks delish! I'm dying to try the shrimp pasta they have there for dinner

After eating at GFC, the shrimp pasta is amazing by the way, I booked a breakfast there for our trip next month. Those 2 dishes are exactly what I would love to order but I dont think I will be fit to walk after! That lobster benedict looks amazing but soooo rich! I would love to order that for dinner

After eating at GFC, the shrimp pasta is amazing by the way, I booked a breakfast there for our trip next month. Those 2 dishes are exactly what I would love to order but I dont think I will be fit to walk after! That lobster benedict looks amazing but soooo rich! I would love to order that for dinner

You are my new best friend! Can I come with you? :upsidedow

i had the lobster eggs benedict at 1900 Park Fare's character breakfast in Oct last year. It was VERY good! i cant wait to have it again on my next trip, most memorable part of breakfast! mmmm

I figured it was good, next time I'm at GF I'll will be sure to order the lobster eggs benedict. Of course lobster anything can't be bad.:thumbsup2

Had this a few years ago, it was served room temp, not hot like I wanted and the beans were not cooked long enough, they were still hard and the eggplant still had a toughness to it, not soft like it should have been

I had this also but did not have a picture. I also that it was terrible. DH food was good but because mine was so bad we will probably never go there again.

Thank you to both of you! I'm scratching that off my list...I'll probably either get the Spicy Italian Sausage (I recall a picture on here looking really good!) or one of the flatbreads.

The stuffed crossiant with berries from the GFC looks sooooo tasty!! Another good reason to go back. :idea:

Decisions decisions...

378441992_5zZPy-O.jpg

Lobster Eggs Benedict - the best reason ever for "breakfast for dinner":rotfl2: I only wish they would offer it!

You are my new best friend! Can I come with you? :upsidedow

Sure hop on board :goodvibes, we leave at noon on the 17th of Oct! I am going to do a live food review next month so it can feel like you are right there with me ;)

i had the lobster eggs benedict at 1900 Park Fare's character breakfast in Oct last year. It was VERY good! i cant wait to have it again on my next trip, most memorable part of breakfast! mmmm

This was on the 1900 Park Fare buffet? If that's so then I can't wait for my ressie there.

50's Prime Time Cafe- our waitress was awesome-we had a lot of fun. The food was good, but we did have to wait a bit before being seated. Our res was for 1:55 but it was closer to 3 by the time we were seated.

Chicken pot Pie

010-1.jpg

Brownie Sundae

011-1.jpg

Crystal Palace breakfast-

just a boring plate - lots of bacon! pancakes-mickey waffle-biscuits n gravy-breakfast potatoes.

020.jpg

Peco's Bill's

Carrot cake dessert - it was so good but i could barely eat it-i was so full.

044.jpg

Raglan Road- awesome awesome awesome!

Dinner rolls and olive oil dipping sauce- with a little bit of Guinness and salt mixed in. and the rolls were more like sweetend oatmeal muffins. they were OK.. a little hard.

066.jpg

this was the cabbage soup- my mom and bro ordered it and it looked really good. they liked it a lot.

067.jpg

Dalkey Duo (appetizer)- Dalkey battered cocktail sausages, with a Dalkey mustard dipping sauce. never thought I would like it.. but it was very yummy!

068.jpg

It's Not Bleedin' Chowder - Mussels, prawns, scallops and fresh seafood infused with white wine and finished with cream and fresh potato. my brother loved this!

070.jpg

Sod...The Stew - It's beef stew infused with a hint of Guinness-
this is what I had as my entree. It was good, but I would have preferred the steak. The waiter told us most of the people on the dining plan come in and order the steak all the way around. We wanted to try everything. thats why i chose the beef stew. I couldnt even finish it. so much food!

071.jpg

Serious Sirloin Steak - 10oz sirloin topped with Irish whiskey glaze, and drizzled with fresh basil oil. Served with mashed potatoes and topped with crispy fried onion strings. I tasted this and it was really good. although my friend didnt like it, she said it was too well done.. (I disagree =P )

072.jpg

Bangers and Mash
Bang Bang's Bangers - Homemade gourmet Irish sausages served over onion and mashed potatoes, then topped with a red wine onion reduction.

073.jpg

Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding - Like no other pudding you have ever tried. aint that the truth! this was worth the trip! the BEST I ever had! Too bad I couldnt finish it. =[

074.jpg

Dunbrody Kiss - Chef Dundon's gift to America. Chocolate, add chocolate, and then add some more. This was pretty awesome as well. my friend and cousin raved about it!

075.jpg

I have more pics to post from other places. I will follow up with them in a few.

enjoy!

Mama Melrose-

actually one of my favorite meals the whole week!

Dinner rolls

129.jpg

Spaghetti Fra Diavolo - Made with clams, mussels, calamari, and shrimp tossed in a spicy marinara sauce. I had this and it was so good.

130.jpg

Spicy Italian Sausage - Served with Rigatoni pasta, peppers, onions, and a tomato basil sauce topped with Caprino cheese

131.jpg

Penne Alla Vodka - Made with Pancetta and sweet onion, finished with tomato basil sauce, cream, Vodka, and Pecorino Romano. -

132.jpg

Chicken Parm-
Oven-baked Chicken alla Parmigiana - Served over spaghetti.

133.jpg

Frozen Cappuccino - this was yummy-like a milkshake! I ate the cherry that was on top! lol

I asked if I could have this instead of dessert and asked if I could have it to go. They said no problem. My brother and cousin asked for expresso instead of dessert as well.

134.jpg

1900 Park Fare - (buffet style) character dinner with Cinderella and the stepsisters

Caesar Salad, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, tomato mozzarella salad, some kind of pasta with beef. my brother was calling it Beefaroni.. haha it was better than beefaroni! lol and this seafood stuff, theres a name for it but i dont know how to spell it?? it was really good. it had calamari, and mussles and shrimp.

213.jpg

Cream of asparagus soup in the background, more mashed potatoes (so good), pizza, Spring Mixed greens with an array of toppings, and a little bit of asian beef stir fry. I know its boring...lol but i didnt want to eat a lot of meat. after eating at ohana the night before, i had enough meat. lol

224.jpg

my favorite part! desserts!
Brownie, Chocolate chip cookies, a little carrot cake, chocolat mousse and cheesecake.

228.jpg

Cap N Jacks

twin lobster tails-YUMMY
DSCF0537.jpg

Pot roast- DH said this was yummy as well
DSCF0538.jpg

Caesar Salad
DSCF0539.jpg

Brownie with ice cream
DSCF0540.jpg

Key Lime Pie
DSCF0541.jpg

Sci-Fi

Chocolate milkshake
DSCF0677.jpg

Onion rings
DSCF0678.jpg

Cheeseburger
DSCF0682.jpg

Chocolate tart
DSCF0685.jpg

ooooo! - those are the exact items DH and i will be getting at both capn jacks and sci-fi when we go!!!! (can't get here soon enough!)

How was the Chicken Pot Pie at Prime Time? Trying to find something there I might like. I really don't like PTC, but my husband loves the Pot Roast and whines if we don't go there for lunch :sad2:

The chicken pot pie was really good. I thought the food could have been hotter. It was room temp when we got it. but we waited so long i was starving so i didnt complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter