Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili Nachos

Queso Fundido

Chicken flautas -these were so delicious!

My husband and I both loved Maya Grill. It's such an underrated restaurant.

This cookie was huge. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was a real bargain. It only cost $2, but it might be because it was close to closing time.

OHANA DINNER- EVERYTHING WAS VERY GOOD, LOVED THE SHRIMP, AND WINGS IN PARTICULAR AND THE PEANUT SAUCE WAS PHENOMENAL.

WINGS TASTED LIKE CINNAMON SUGAR...

TONY'S TOWN SQUARE LUNCH

EVERYTHING HERE WAS OK/GOOD. IF YOU LIKE OLIVE GARDEN IT WILL BE JUST FINE FOR YOU... I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS. NOT REALLY AUTHENTIC ITALIAN BUT FAR BETTER THAN CHEF BOYARDEE, WHICH I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE COMPARE IT TO HERE. SAUCE IS THE ABSOLUTE SAME AS OLIVE GARDEN MARINERA. CHUNKY AND SWEET.

EGGPLANT STACK-

SHRIMP SCAMPI- HUSBAND REALLY ENJOYED THIS

BE OUR GUEST DINNER

ROSE ROOM

GARDEN SALAD- VERY SOUR DRESSING

POTATO LEEK SOUP-

PORK CHOP- PORK WAS OK, AU GRATIN MACARONI WAS FANTASTIC

STEAK- HUSBAND ENJOYED THE STEAK, SAID THE FRIES WERE NOT VERY GOOD

CUPCAKES, LEMON AND STRAWBERRY

GRAND FLORIDIAN CAFE BREAKFASTS- VERY GOOD, ALTHOUGH PORTION SIZES WERE SMALL FOR THE PRICE

VANILLA BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST-

CITRUS PANCAKES

Central American Crazy Corn - Fire Roasted Corn on the cob topped with a Spicy yellow pepper sauce and chef's special cheeses

Paradiso 37 queso - Imported Cheeses Flavored with Spinach, Cilantro, Peppers, Chiles & Onions.

The queso was very thick, not like the queso I'm used to getting, but it was so delicious.

Yucatan Style shrimp ceviche - lightly poached shrimp, fresh lime juice, fresh chilies, cucumber and avocado

This was one of my favorite meals of the trip.

SANAA DINNER- EVERYTHING WAS OK. PRETTY STANDARD INDIAN FOOD, IT WAS GOOD BUT WE HAVE A LOT OF RESTAURANTS LIKE THIS AROUND HOME.

APPETIZER SAMPLES FOR 2. LAMB SLIDERS WERE AMAZING, SAMOSAS AND CHANA TIKKI WERE TASTELESS

SHORT RIBS AND BUTTER CHICKEN WITH BASMATI RICE, PRETTY STANDARD

DESSERT TRIO- ALL THREE WERE GOOD

Chili Nachos

Queso Fundido

Chicken flautas -these were so delicious!

My husband and I both loved Maya Grill. It's such an underrated restaurant.

I'm embarrassed to say that I never heard of the Maya Grill. However, after seeing the fundido, we will make a trip to their next time. Just gotta look up and see where it is at. :lmao:

MAMA MELROSE DINNER, WE WERE VERY IMPRESSED WITH EVERYTHING

CAESAR SALAD

PENNE ALA VODKA WITH SHRIMP, HUGE BOWL OF PASTA AND HUGE SHRIMP

CHICKEN CAMPANELLE

The filet mignon was actually a HUGEEEEEEEEE disappointment. I regret getting it. It was more like sirloin VERY stringy etc. My husband agreed :(

My husband has gotten it a couple of times he loved it. You might have just gotten a bad piece. That would suck especially considering the price.

Bacon Angus Beef Burger - cheddar cheese subbed for blue cheese

Vegetarian falafel with onion rings

Fudge Mudslide - A Brownie covered with Hot Fudge, Three Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream, Oreo Cookies, and Whipped Cream topped with Chocolate Syrup and a Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter