• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch at Via Napoli

We decided to order pasta and a pizza to share.

VN_Candele.jpg

Candele - candle stick pasta, sausage ragu, polpettine meatballs, mozzarella, ricotta

VN_Cheese_Pizza.jpg

Quattro Formaggi Pizza - white pizza: mozzarella, parmesan, fontina, provolone

VN_Pizza_Slice.jpg

A slice close up.

VN_Sundae.jpg

For dessert we both had Coppa di Brutti Ma Buoni - Amarena cherry and vanilla gelato sundae

VN_Anniversary_Dessert.jpg

They also brought us a little treat for our anniversary. We were honestly too full to do any justice to it, but we each tasted it. It was a little almond flavoured cake with whipped cream and raspberry/chocolate sauces.

Raglan Road Dinner

RR_Breadand_Oil.jpg

Irish Soda Bread, Guinness reduction and oil for dipping.

RR_Kevins_Heavenly_Ham.jpg

I had Kevin's Heavenly Ham - Irish mist glazed loin of bacon with savoy cabbage, colcannon potatoes, parsley cream sauce and a raisin cider jus

RR_Kevins_Heavenly_Ham2.jpg

Another angle. This was a HUGE serving and could have easily fed two people. It truly was heavenly, sooo good!

RR_Fishand_Chips.jpg

DH had Fish & Chips - Our famous beer battered fish & chips served with our fresh tartar sauce. DH doesn't use tartar sauce and told them not to bring it.

RR_Moore_St_Market.jpg

My dessert was Moore Street Market - fresh fruit basket with natural yoghurt and a honey drizzle

RR_Apple_Sberry_Crumble.jpg

DH had Strawberry & Apple Crumble - Fresh strawberries and apple crumble with vanilla ice cream and fresh cream

Everything was delicious, RR is a long-time favourite of ours!

We are trying RR for the first time this trip. I'm leaning towards the ham, which looks good. Don't see much cabbage in the pic - is it underneath? Others might get the fish and chips but I've heard that the serving is pretty small. That doesn't look like particularly much fish in the pic you posted - thoughts?

We are trying RR for the first time this trip. I'm leaning towards the ham, which looks good. Don't see much cabbage in the pic - is it underneath? Others might get the fish and chips but I've heard that the serving is pretty small. That doesn't look like particularly much fish in the pic you posted - thoughts?

The ham is truly delicious, this was the second time I ordered it and I would get it again. There was a nice serving of cabbage, there was some on top of the potatoes and more under the ham. DH said the serving size for the fish and chips is definitely on the smaller side, he could have eaten another piece of fish with no problem. He said it would be fine for a child but for an adult isn't really enough. Now, having said that, if you're having appetizers as well (we didn't) you'd probably find that it would be enough. I hope you enjoy RR as much as we do!

The ham is truly delicious, this was the second time I ordered it and I would get it again. There was a nice serving of cabbage, there was some on top of the potatoes and more under the ham. DH said the serving size for the fish and chips is definitely on the smaller side, he could have eaten another piece of fish with no problem. He said it would be fine for a child but for an adult isn't really enough. Now, having said that, if you're having appetizers as well (we didn't) you'd probably find that it would be enough. I hope you enjoy RR as much as we do!
Great, thanks for the response. Will def try the ham.

Lunch at Via Napoli

Quattro Formaggi Pizza - white pizza: mozzarella, parmesan, fontina, provolone

VN_Pizza_Slice.jpg

A slice close up.

MY PIZZA! :lovestruc:thumbsup2 I will be up and at 'em on Oct 12 to book my annual ADR for Via Napoli for THIS, my beloved Quattro Formaggi! Mrs. B, you made my day.

MY PIZZA! :lovestruc:thumbsup2 I will be up and at 'em on Oct 12 to book my annual ADR for Via Napoli for THIS, my beloved Quattro Formaggi! Mrs. B, you made my day.

Thank you Karly05, I'm very glad I was able to add a little happiness to your day! I also LOVE that pizza and can't wait to have it again in January! :yay:

There was no corn on the cob or sausages served at Hoop Dee Do last year. Unless that's changed, I don't think it's HDD.

I took a lot of food pictures last week. :) The only dinner that wasn't really good was at La Hacienda and I neglected to take a photo of our La Hacienda platter for two, it was that blah. I took a picture of the dessert though, which was also not very good. So....here we go. Empanada with caramel ice cream. LaHaciendaEmpanada.jpg

Biergarten. It tastes better than it looks. I only took one picture because the other people at the table were snickering when I took this picture, plus, strangely enough, we were seated with a couple who my husband worked with ten years ago! We had even changed our ADR that morning to an earlier lunch and we end up with people we know from N.J. All of us didn't notice until we were sitting at the table. Biergarten.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter