Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

We did the same thing and did it early and then had to scramble to get another reservation later in the week back in 2010...so when we planned our May 2020 trip I worked really hard to get two ADRs there...only to have the trip cancelled...planning on doing the same when we finally get back in 2022.
I tried so hard to get another one but it was impossible. They are very difficult to get right now. I even had someone who offered me their ADR but they released it and someone else ended up getting in a second before me and snagged it out from under me,

I tried so hard to get another one but it was impossible. They are very difficult to get right now. I even had someone who offered me their ADR but they released it and someone else ended up getting in a second before me and snagged it out from under me,
I had a reservation finder set and finally snagged both the ADRs in the middle of the night for our 2020 trip...it was so sad to ultimately have to see all those hard fought ADRs get cancelled...I'm hoping by 2022 there will be higher capacity so things won't be as challenging as they are right now.

I had a reservation finder set and finally snagged both the ADRs in the middle of the night for our 2020 trip...it was so sad to ultimately have to see all those hard fought ADRs get cancelled...I'm hoping by 2022 there will be higher capacity so things won't be as challenging as they are right now.
Yeah it is rough. I hope it gets better too.

Longtime picky eater here, and I'm just beginning to explore seafood after many years of assuming I don't like it. Turns out I actually enjoy a lot of it (go figure). I've never had scallops before, but the description on the menu makes me want to try these!!

How did you like them? Would you recommend?

I like scallops a lot & we did try this dish in March. While I thought it was ok, it's a food booth so the quality can be hit or miss. If you'd like to try scallops, I'd advise going to a table service restaurant. I'd hate for your first impression of scallops to be negative. Unfortunately Flying Fish hasn't reopened yet, but bluezoo at the Dolphin & California Grill at the Contemporary both feature scallops as an appetizer or entree. Hope it works out for you.

Longtime picky eater here, and I'm just beginning to explore seafood after many years of assuming I don't like it. Turns out I actually enjoy a lot of it (go figure). I've never had scallops before, but the description on the menu makes me want to try these!!

Just jumping in here to say I have had really good experiences with scallops at Epcot booths. But maybe the appetizer at Bluezoo with the short rib is a better starting point to see if you have texture issues...

Just jumping in here to say I have had really good experiences with scallops at Epcot booths. But maybe the appetizer at Bluezoo with the short rib is a better starting point to see if you have texture issues...

View attachment 574801
This has been my favorite thing to eat at Bluezoo for a number of years now...looks even better than ever

Just need to drop these here this morning because they make me smile…

The classic Mickey Pretzels and fake cheese from AK…

2FC73E8A-C76D-4674-AEDD-C50759AFD0E9.jpeg

The best Margaritas ever from La Cava del Tequila…

13934A0C-4E11-439F-B4C5-C6D0112CAB78.jpeg

Sigh. I wish I had a pretzel in one hand and a Marg in the other right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter