Disney for Babies/Toddlers

DisneyDreamer3090

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
I'm soon going to start looking after my little nephew (10 months) once a week and as he gets older I want to start introducing him to some of the disney movie classics and current disney junior/channel tv shows :)

I am wondering for those of who young who have little babies/toddlers/boys what are their favourite disney movies, shows, characters, even any particular Disney toys they love? I wouldn't be a good Aunty if I didn't get the little man to have an early love of all things Disney! :)

Any help would be appreciated :D

My son is 19 months old (holy cow!) and he loves watching Disney Junior. I usually will let him watch 1-2 episodes in the morning while I make breakfast and fully awake. His favorites have always been Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. They have catchy songs that he'll dance to.

We also have Disney Sing Along Songs DVDs. His favorite is the live action Disneyland one. It is the only movie/show he'll actually sit down in his tiny recliner and watch.

He also loves books. We can never have enough books. When reading them, I point out the characters he knows so maybe he'll recognize them on his first trip to the World. :)

My kids were that age when they started watching Disney Junior. Their favorite show was Mickey Mouse Club House. As for movies i introduced them to Finding Nemo, Land Before Time, and 101 Dalmatians.

Great thanks for your help! Bought 101 Dalmatians, Toy Story and Finding Nemo on DVD at a sale today! Also got some hard cover Mickey Mouse Clubhouse books and a sing a long Disney book & CD set! All of that plus putting on Disney Junior will certainly give him enough Disney exposure at this age haha! :D

There's a series of Disney Baby board books that are really cute and my little guy loves. I bought mine on Amazon. Fisher-Price also makes Disney Sing Along Choo Choo that my DS loves and still plays with at 22 months. It comes with Dumbo, Simba and 101 Dalmatian pup and it plays "Just can't wait to be king..." And in the car, he loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVDs.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

There's a series of Disney Baby board books that are really cute and my little guy loves. I bought mine on Amazon. Fisher-Price also makes Disney Sing Along Choo Choo that my DS loves and still plays with at 22 months. It comes with Dumbo, Simba and 101 Dalmatian pup and it plays "Just can't wait to be king..." And in the car, he loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVDs.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Great, thanks! I'll have to check out them out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter