Disney Freebies

misslissa

DIS Veteran
These aren't exactly freebies but they are MY freebies to you... if you need them. I bought a Birnbaum's Guide to Disney World and it has some coupons in the back, some of which I won't be using. Feel free to add to this post if you have any discounts/coupons that you would like to share with other DISboards members. Otherwise, if you are interested, please PM me and I will send the coupon out to you. I'll need your address obviously. :wizard: And, will edit this post as they get requested... I only have one of each.

I was also going to include this on a seperate post but I recently bought a whole roll of LIME GREEN RIBBON at the dollar store the other day. I couldn't pass it up 'cause I needed some for my upcoming trip. Even though I was planning on buying some classy material ribbon, I got the Christmas-y kind of paper/plastic ribbon. I can send a meter of it out to you if you'd like to ID yourself as well! So, PM me! :goodvibes

Here are the Coupons:

1) 10% Off DisneyQuest Admission for up to 4 Guests
- Terms: Not valid with any other discounts, Limit 4 tickets pp, No duplicates accepted, Subject to Availability and expires 12/30/05.

2) Up to 20% Off Accommodations at Disney's Vero Beach Resort
- Terms: Discounts from 10-20% per room, tax not included, minimum length stay requirements may apply, lots of other date specifications, expires 12/19/05. Please PM me if you would like all of the other specifications.

3) One Free Disney Souvenir at Disney Information Center ***NO LONGER AVAILABLE***
- Terms: Coupon only valid at the Disney Info Center in Ocala, Florida (don't have a car, this is why I'm not using it!), Souvenir selected by CMs, No duplicates, May not be redeemed for cash, subject to change without notice. Expires 12/31/05.

4) 14% Off Dive Quest Admission
- Terms: Ages 10 and up, No Duplicates, Minors must be accompanied by a paying adult, subject to change without notice, expires 12/31/05.

5) 15% Off Disney's Dolphins In Depth Admission for up to 4 Guests
- Terms: Open to all guests ages 13 and up, No Duplicates, Minors must be accompanied by a paying adult, subject to change without notice, expires 12/31/05.

6) Up to 20% off Accommodations at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
- Terms: Discounts from 10-20% per room excluding Grand Villas, tax not included, minimum length stay requirements may apply, lots of other date specifications, expires 12/31/05. Please PM me if you would like all of the other specifications.

7) 10% Off Admission for up to 4 Guests before 4 PM at Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland Mini Golf ***NO LONGER AVAILABLE***
- Terms: Limit 4 guests per coupon, not valid with any other discounts, no duplicates, subject to availability, restrictions apply, expires 12/31/05.

8) 10% Off Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverage at Disney's Wide World of Sport Complex
- Terms: Present coupon to server before ordering, not valid with other offers, limit one coupon per party per visit, valid only at the Official All Star Cafe, valid for dine-in experience only, coupon has no cash value, no duplicates, WDW employees are not eligable, tax not included, expires 12/31/05.

9) 10% Off Admission to Pleasure Island for up to 4 guests
- Terms: Bring coupon to PI ticket window, limit 4 guests, not valid for any other offer or during special events (New Years Eve), no duplicates, subject to availability, Age restrictions apply, Photo ID required, expires 12/30/05.

Disclaimer: I am passing these coupons along to you, just as I received them. I will not assume any responsibility of the outcome regarding use/acceptance/rejection of these coupons. I am simply passing these along to you as a gift, free of charge. Please contact the individual locations for any additional information regarding the coupons as I have provided all information that I have available to me. Thank you! :wizard:

That's really nice of you. It's hard to connect people who have something with people who want something! I wish I was going to WDW soon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter