Disney Genie announcement

We have one day tickets on our account, assigned to our names, but they aren't listed as eligible for buying Genie+

Can someone please clarify....It has been asked several times but nobody has answered as far as i can tell...

I have 2 questions

For resort guests:

1) When you went to purchase IAS (ROTR or MMRR........SDMT or SPace Mtn...........FOP or Everest..........Frozen or Rat)...............Where you able to choose your return time?

2) Could you overlap time if you purchased both?

I don’t think I’ve seen yet how much it is to buy a lightning lane pass for ROTR. Does anybody know how much it is? Thx

Just checked ILL fir ROTR. Earliest time is 6:05.

We are staying offsite next week with our main objective to ride ROTR. When we booked, we had an equal chance to get a free BG as on-site guests did. The way it's looking so far, I might not even be able to pay for it.😠

Same. I tried adding it to my tickets for Thanksgiving week but it doesn't recognize my future tickets. Guess I can't add it until the day of. Annoying.

So you have to go to change reservation and under there you can change tickets and add it.

We decided we will just purchase the day of since I know we won't want it for all our days! :)

Seems easy enough to do in the morning, if you have park reservations.

Just wanted to add - if it hasn’t been posted yet … I have SDD booked for 12:45. I tried clicking on another option, TSMM, just to see what it looks like. It tells me I’m not eligible. But if you click on “edit” to see why you’re not eligible, it notes that everyone in my party is able to get our next LL at 11:00am. That looks like two hours past opening and lends itself to the 2 hour booking theory.

However, im still in my pajamas at Boardwalk, so the odds of me getting to DHS at 9 are very slim. Wondering if it will change based on when I go through the turnstiles?

Just wanted to add - if it hasn’t been posted yet … I have SDD booked for 12:45. I tried clicking on another option, TSMM, just to see what it looks like. It tells me I’m not eligible. But if you click on “edit” to see why you’re not eligible, it notes that everyone in my party is able to get our next LL at 11:00am. That looks like two hours past opening and lends itself to the 2 hour booking theory.

However, im still in my pajamas at Boardwalk, so the odds of me getting to DHS at 9 are very slim. Wondering if it will change based on when I go through the turnstiles?
So just like fast pass you can ride whatever else you want but can’t book another ride during that time you have slinky dog dash?

Just checked ILL fir ROTR. Earliest time is 6:05.

We are staying offsite next week with our main objective to ride ROTR. When we booked, we had an equal chance to get a free BG as on-site guests did. The way it's looking so far, I might not even be able to pay for it.😠
Now the time is at 2:45???

So I'm having an issue with mine....surprise....

But we arrive on Nov 10th, DH and I have APs that we'll be activating when we arrive as our currents ones have expired..

On the first 2 days of our trip, I get this message when I try to add Genie + saying we can't add it

Then for the last 2 days it tells me everyone has to have the same type of ticket..

And im trying to but Genie + here...

Perhaps I have to wait???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019-075936_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-075936_Disney World.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20211019-080436_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-080436_Disney World.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20211019-081600_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-081600_Disney World.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter