Disney Genie announcement

Guess I'm going to have to train a co-pilot as I have a party of 16 (well, 15 and one under 2) but apparently can only book for 12 at a time.

That should be interesting. I have until February to figure it all out.

Hats (ears!!) off to all of you out there reporting back to us!!

We called to have this added to our tickets for our trip in November and it is showing up weird when we look at the website or app under tickets. We used to have 8 day tickets with park hopper and now it says (clone of) ticket with 28 ATS codes. Does anyone else who purchased today for a November or December trip see the same thing?

Android user here... Nowhere near Diney now... My tip board is not loading. Anyone out there with a similar problem?
I was messing with it and had to close and reopen the app a few times already as it froze when trying to see the tips. I'm not in Orlando either.

Not a glitch, it has always been stated that offsite could book G+ attractions at 7am.

I thought that it was that the purchased IALL could be purchased by offsite guests at 7 AM but that the Genie+ selections could only be made by offsite guests when they entered the park.

Because we always stay onsite with DVC maybe I understood it wrong.

I’m in NJ. My tip board isn’t loading and is kicking me out saying there’s a connection issue.

I got confused by the same question. When I saw the term lightening lane, I assumed she meant ILL which would not be 7am.

Genie +, yes. Lightening Lane, no.
We werent talking Genie+, we were talking IAS/ILL purchases

OK - I guess the terminology is confusing because I thought the OP was referring to the LL with G+...which would be 7am for offsite guests....

Is there anyone staying offsite who was able to book a Genie+ LL before park open today? This is a critical detail we still seem to be missing.

Wow, ROTR times are all over the place. I saw as early as 11:00 and as late at 7:20.

It's encouraging that there is still availability for off-site guests. We'll have to see if/when ILL sells out.

question: if i only want one day of my trip for disney genie plus for next week i'm coming on vacation but not all the four days of my visit, i can't prepurchase it online or in the app, it will only allow me to buy all four days to upgrade my ticket, not one individual day , correct?

OK - I guess the terminology is confusing because I thought the OP was referring to the LL with G+...which would be 7am for offsite guests....
Yes, confused me too. I thought the poster was asking about ILLs not Genie +

Hopefully we can all just refer to LL and G+ and stop calling it LL with G+ because I think thats confusing people asking questions and people answering them

Just to be clear because there seems to be a lot of confusion about this.

Do you have to hit the “purchase” button to see the list of available times?

If so, does the purchase only become complete when you pick a time and confirm the purchase?

I wouldn’t want to commit to a purchase before I knew that a convenient time was available.
No. You select the attraction. Then you click a time. Then you purchase.

Has anyone offsite been able to book a ILL$ for Remy yet today?
There was question about whether it would be available for purchase when the first park opens for the day, or whether they would be available when Epcot opens (which I believe is 10am today).

With the inventory being refreshed at 9am, what is the advantage to being onsite and able to book at 7am?

at 9am, Disney dropped new inventory and ROTR other IAS rides had 9am availability

Why would i wake up at 7am and see SDMT is now 4pm return and then at 9am they drop new inventory and 10am is available?

No resort benefit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter