Disney Genie announcement

ROTR sold out for me too.

Now let's see if times becomes available again throughout the day.

It's likely people are grabbing slots then cancelling them so the time slots open back up. Once they are grabbed again, the times will jump back up to the actual next available time

We need to stop thinking of it as Fastpass+ next available. The inventory is fixed; Genie is just trying to spread the crowds; ILLA$ can sell out though
So pretty much they are trying to keep you in the park all day. There can be availability right now and they might say “no soup for you till 5 pm”. And if that’s the case that’s some bull cause like myself I don’t want to be in a wicked crowded park in the middle of the afternoon. Never did never will.

So pretty much they are trying to keep you in the park all day. There can be availability right now and they might say “no soup for you till 5 pm”. And if that’s the case that’s some bull cause like myself I don’t want to be in a wicked crowded park in the middle of the afternoon. Never did never will.
I have Oga’s ADR at 11:30 am. I’m thinking that would be a negative and we want to take a mid day break.

Wait times for ROTR seem impacted by the ILL$. I’ve been seeing 60-105 for weeks and it is 120 right now. However, hard to pin that just on genie right now. I do think genie will add to Rise’s relatively reasonable standby times though.

No. You select the attraction. Then you click a time. Then you purchase.

Let me be more specific.

Maybe this is different for people with tickets for today, but if I go to the Runaway Railway, there’s a button that says “Individual Lightning Lane. Window Starts at 10:35 AM. Purchase for $8.”

Do you have to click on that to see the list of times? If I just click on the attraction name all I get is a description of the attraction.

The button suggests that if you click on it you are buying a return time of 10:35. Maybe it is just saying that’s the earliest available. But for the Genie+ attractions the lightning lane field just gives a time. Maybe the “window starts at” language is the distinction that suggests (cryptically) that you’ll have a choice.

We are park hopping people. We like to do an AM park, pool break and PM park. One park strategy I’ve been thinking about is skipping G+ most days and just doing ILL for my PM park. I have a year until our trip so I will be reading a lot over the next year. I don’t want to be stuck in one park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter