Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot find Disney GCs on the BB eBay store - I've tried searching Disney, Gift, Gift Card, but no luck. Could they be sold out?

I have the Disney GC's in my watch list. I just went to check and it says the listing was updated by the seller but I can click a link to see the item I purchased. It looks like they either sold out or pulled them. Best Buy has been kind of unreliable in the selection of gift cards they offer on ebay. I purchased Starbucks gift cards and went back a couple of days later and they had pulled all of their gift cards with the exception of a few Microsoft and Shutterfly gc's. Right now it looks like those plus Southwest are the only ones they're currently offering. I wish I'd order more than the two Disney GC's that I did.

I have the Disney GC's in my watch list. I just went to check and it says the listing was updated by the seller but I can click a link to see the item I purchased. It looks like they either sold out or pulled them. Best Buy has been kind of unreliable in the selection of gift cards they offer on ebay. I purchased Starbucks gift cards and went back a couple of days later and they had pulled all of their gift cards with the exception of a few Microsoft and Shutterfly gc's. Right now it looks like those plus Southwest are the only ones they're currently offering. I wish I'd order more than the two Disney GC's that I did.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them somehow. I wanted to buy through BB's eBay store with cash (or even an eBay GC) to get the 10% plus BB rewards. If you buy a GC with a BB GC, you don't get the BB Rewards. Just trying to maximize the benefits... :D

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them somehow. I wanted to buy through BB's eBay store with cash (or even an eBay GC) to get the 10% plus BB rewards. If you buy a GC with a BB GC, you don't get the BB Rewards. Just trying to maximize the benefits... :D

I didn't realize you could get BB rewards from buying through their eBay store. I totally missed out on that. I'm right there with you about maximizing the benefits. Every dollar I can squeeze from each transaction adds up.

For the record, I was wrong about exceeding the 2,000 limit. I still have 100 left. I was counting ebucks in as well.

Holy monkeys Best Buy (eBay) is slow. I ordered on 7/28 and it is only just now leaving USPS in Columbus Ohio (I live in Wa). My target order was put in on 7/25 and I had them by 7/29, even when the estimated delivery was 8/2.

Holy monkeys Best Buy (eBay) is slow. I ordered on 7/28 and it is only just now leaving USPS in Columbus Ohio (I live in Wa). My target order was put in on 7/25 and I had them by 7/29, even when the estimated delivery was 8/2.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to do store pickup.

I didn't realize you could get BB rewards from buying through their eBay store. I totally missed out on that. I'm right there with you about maximizing the benefits. Every dollar I can squeeze from each transaction adds up.

I don't think you get BB rewards when purchasing on the eBay store. At least thats what the FAQ's said.

I also just noticed that the Disney GCs are no longer available at the BB ebay store :( Oh, well, I took a chance and bought $300 in BB GCs thru PPDG instead and it went through fine!

I have a question about Shop At Home. I signed up last week so I'm getting 3x rewards for 30 days! They are also still giving $5 bonus rewards for purchases over $150. So, on the above $300 purchase I will earn $30 in ebay bucks and $14 from Shop at Home. My question is if they have a limit to how many rewards you can earn in a month. I thought I had read something about that on here somewhere, but I can't remember now and I also can't find anything about it on their website. Does anyone know?

I don't think you get BB rewards when purchasing on the eBay store. At least thats what the FAQ's said.

Actually I misspoke- I was going to TRY to get BB Reward dollars - sorry to misrepresent...

I also just noticed that the Disney GCs are no longer available at the BB ebay store :( Oh, well, I took a chance and bought $300 in BB GCs thru PPDG instead and it went through fine!

I have a question about Shop At Home. I signed up last week so I'm getting 3x rewards for 30 days! They are also still giving $5 bonus rewards for purchases over $150. So, on the above $300 purchase I will earn $30 in ebay bucks and $14 from Shop at Home. My question is if they have a limit to how many rewards you can earn in a month. I thought I had read something about that on here somewhere, but I can't remember now and I also can't find anything about it on their website. Does anyone know?

I don't know of any general cap on rewards. But you can get the bonus $5 up to 3x.

I think I'm going to just be very blunt as soon as I walk into another Walgreens and just ask if I can purchase a gift card with a gift card. At least I won't look stupid when I try and get denied. Maybe I'll get lucky and have someone that is not aware and tries it just to check. The system obviously allows it.

You could try calling and if they say yes, be sure to get the name of the person who said yes.
That's pretty much the exact opposite of what you should do. There's nothing wrong with looking stupid. Walgreen's system didn't allow using a gift card for a gift card for at least the last four years. Just because an update to their system allows it again doesn't mean the policy has changed. This is only successful because people keep it under the radar.

That's pretty much the exact opposite of what you should do. There's nothing wrong with looking stupid. Walgreen's system didn't allow using a gift card for a gift card for at least the last four years. Just because an update to their system allows it again doesn't mean the policy has changed. This is only successful because people keep it under the radar.
Agreed 100%

Are people still having problems buying giftcards thru PayPal. I noticed lowes giftcards are on sale for 92 thru PayPal. I'm debating about running to target buying 500$ worth of ebay giftcards and converting them into lowes giftcards. We just bought a house so I'm looking for any savings I can get! Thanks

Are people still having problems buying giftcards thru PayPal. I noticed lowes giftcards are on sale for 92 thru PayPal. I'm debating about running to target buying 500$ worth of ebay giftcards and converting them into lowes giftcards. We just bought a house so I'm looking for any savings I can get! Thanks

I think people's experiences vary. Personally, I would try maybe $200-$300 today and the rest tomorrow. Thats just me though. Someone earlier was able to purchase $1K worth without a problem.

I am at my limit with ebay :( But, I was able to get $500 in BB gift cards on my daughters account. I may try my husbands account tomorrow. Neither of those accounts have been used lately so I know they haven't reached the $2000 in the last 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter