Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this was announced before, but I just got a AmEx offer for $10 off $50 at Lowe's.

There's also a Spend $500 or more on a Universal Orlando Vacation Package get $100 back.

On a smaller scale, spend $25+ at ExxonMobile and get 1000 MR points and a second offer to get an additional MR point for each dollar spent at ExxonMobile. (figured everyone needs gas :) )

For the 10% off target gift cards... if I buy more than $300 worth, should I not buy them all on the same credit card so they don't know I bought twice or will it not matter?

Thank you!
The only reason it may matter is if your credit card company thinks it's fraud and declines the transaction (mine did).

Apologies if this was announced before, but I just got a AmEx offer for $10 off $50 at Lowe's.

There's also a Spend $500 or more on a Universal Orlando Vacation Package get $100 back.

On a smaller scale, spend $25+ at ExxonMobile and get 1000 MR points and a second offer to get an additional MR point for each dollar spent at ExxonMobile. (figured everyone needs gas :) )
Lowe's wasn't any of my cards :sad:

I got that BBB offer on a couple of cards..... what's the best way to use it? my mind instantly went to gc, do they sell disney gc?

Mine does sell Disney + lots of other ones. I bought $25 Shell gas gift cards + some itunes that were discounted for the kids' Christmas gifts.

Not Disney, but I know many like Starbucks. There are 2 Starbucks Amex offers out right now - in store only. One is save 10% up to $5 back. The other is save 15% up to $5 back. Odd thing is that I have BOTH of the offers on a couple cards. So, in theory, you could buy up to $33.33 worth and get 25% back. Thats assuming both offers trigger and one doesn't override the other or something strange. Gonna try it.

I just got a PayPal offer, spend $100 in one transaction, get a $10 credit. I was hoping to combine with the target offer this Sunday. (Target accepts PayPal as payment). I didn't see GC restrictions (I don't think PayPal knows what you buy, just the amount). Has anyone received an offer like this and have any insight?

ETA: for Target offer, can I buy several GCS up to $300 or is it only one GC in one transaction?

I haven't been on this thread in a very long time. Before I head to Target to take advantage of the 10% of Target gift cards up to $300 can you answer my question. Does Target still allow you to buy Disney gift cards with a Target gift card? TIA

I just got a PayPal offer, spend $100 in one transaction, get a $10 credit. I was hoping to combine with the target offer this Sunday. (Target accepts PayPal as payment). I didn't see GC restrictions (I don't think PayPal knows what you buy, just the amount). Has anyone received an offer like this and have any insight?

ETA: for Target offer, can I buy several GCS up to $300 or is it only one GC in one transaction?

For Target, you can buy several gift cards but you only get 1 transaction and the max discount is $30.

So if you buy $100 you get $10 off and your done.
If you buy 3 x $100 you get the $30 off
Buy 1 x $300 and get the $30 off.
Buy $400 and only get $30 off (although I wouldn't recommend this one :) )

I usually buy in $100 increments, it just felt better if something were to happen to one of them "only" $100 was affected. Last year I did $300 on each because I knew I was only using them to pick up Disney GC's. I might do a mix this year as I'm not sure what all they'll be used for this time around.

For Target, you can buy several gift cards but you only get 1 transaction and the max discount is $30.

So if you buy $100 you get $10 off and your done.
If you buy 3 x $100 you get the $30 off
Buy 1 x $300 and get the $30 off.
Buy $400 and only get $30 off (although I wouldn't recommend this one :) )

I usually buy in $100 increments, it just felt better if something were to happen to one of them "only" $100 was affected. Last year I did $300 on each because I knew I was only using them to pick up Disney GC's. I might do a mix this year as I'm not sure what all they'll be used for this time around.

Thanks for breaking it down!

this is happening for real at target this sunday? can I purchase target physical gc online with this offer?

Not Disney, but I know many like Starbucks. There are 2 Starbucks Amex offers out right now - in store only. One is save 10% up to $5 back. The other is save 15% up to $5 back. Odd thing is that I have BOTH of the offers on a couple cards. So, in theory, you could buy up to $33.33 worth and get 25% back. Thats assuming both offers trigger and one doesn't override the other or something strange. Gonna try it.
Interesting! Do report back!

You can only make ONE $300 purchase online and you CAN'T use Target gift cards to pay for gift cards online.
Thanks....so I can purchase $300 target gc online, and get $30 off..then take those cards into the store and purchase dis gc (I hope,still) right? just verifying the steps

Mine does sell Disney + lots of other ones. I bought $25 Shell gas gift cards + some itunes that were discounted for the kids' Christmas gifts.

I went to two BBB this week and neither had Disney gc's. Hoping to try a third tomorrow. If there are no Disney ones there I guess I'll get chipotle, Shell or Starbucks.

Has anyone tried using a Best Buy bonus $15 certificate in store for Disney gift cards yet? I heard from someone who said that the register (not the cashier's discretion) was not accepting the transaction.

So, is there a way to scale up the Target promo? Or is it pretty much a straight 10 percent off? ($270 for a $300 disney gift card)?

I don't think I'm going to max out the walmart chasepay 10x promotion this time, so it seems to me that's a better deal with buying the gift cards through sam's club, unless I'm missing something about the target promo.

The Target website shows zero Disney gift cards available for sale in any stores in or around New York City. Do you think that's accurate? I was going to buy Target GCs to buy Disney. I don't regularly shop at Target because they are far from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter