Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Question: Has anyway experienced delays in cashing out through DOSH to Paypal? It's been over a week and I still haven't received the funds in Paypal. My first transfer (which was a month ago) only took 2 days...

Quick Question: Has anyway experienced delays in cashing out through DOSH to Paypal? It's been over a week and I still haven't received the funds in Paypal. My first transfer (which was a month ago) only took 2 days...

Yep. Mine just posted this morning to paypal. It took 8 calendar days!

Can you link 2 PayPal accounts to the same bank account? (Helping the parents with RMN, so they would need separate PayPal accounts for their separate RMN accounts but they have a shared bank account.)
You can link 8 email accounts to a single PayPal account. Each individual can have 2 PayPal accounts, one personal, one for business. You can also link 8 bank accounts to a single Paypal account, if needed.

You *might* be able to link a single bank account to two Paypal accounts, but PayPal seems vague about this:
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1838

Last edited:
You can link 8 email accounts to a single PayPal account. Each individual can have 2 PayPal accounts, one personal, one for business. You can also link 8 bank accounts to a single Paypal account, if needed.

You *might* be able to link a single bank account to two Paypal accounts, but PayPal seems vague about this:
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1838
My husband and I both have a PayPal attached to our checking account. It has been so long since I have done it that I don't remember anything about it. But somehow we both do.

My husband and I both have a PayPal attached to our checking account. It has been so long since I have done it that I don't remember anything about it. But somehow we both do.
I tried linking my husbands pay pal to our checking and it would not let me because it said that checking acct was already linked to another PayPal

Does Staples sell $25 Disney GC? I only saw $50 at the one I went to today.

Is this possible?
Buy a $200 MCGC from Staples for $201.95, with 10% cash back, OOP $181.76. Plus RMN $10 Cash back.
Link MCGC to RMN, is this possible?
Buy $50 Disney Gift card at CVS, $5 cash back.
Relink Staples RMN $10 cash back. Buy $75 Disney GC at Staples.
Relink Staples RMN $10, buy $75 Disney GC at staples.
I'll use the $35 RMN to buy $25 Disney GC.
$225 in Disney GC for $181.76... That's 20% off. But a lot of work.

Or I could just buy $75 Disney GC at Staples with Amex for $67.50, + RMN $10. That's 23% off.
Could I rinse & repeat until the end of Nov. when the 10% Amex Staples offer ends? I can still purchase $400 worth of GC at Staples with my Amex offer.

Does Staples sell $25 Disney GC? I only saw $50 at the one I went to today.
Or I could just buy $75 Disney GC at Staples with Amex for $67.50, + RMN $10. That's 23% off.
Could I rinse & repeat until the end of Nov. when the 10% Amex Staples offer ends? I can still purchase $400 worth of GC at Staples with my Amex offer.
Yes, this seems like the better option. I don't see any reason that this should not work. I haven't used the current offer, I did this with the recent RMN $10/$25 deal.

I tried linking my husbands pay pal to our checking and it would not let me because it said that checking acct was already linked to another PayPal
I wonder if it is a newer change. It sounds like linking multiple emails to a PayPal would be the best bet now.

Go throught the steps like you going to buy the membership, but do not enter any CC info. Once you get to the pay page, hit the back button or go "home". Then you will be able to log in and checkout as a guest. It will still have the membership in your cart, so delete it before you check out.
Thanks for the details on how to do this. I was heading for the store to get the free membership, but it's an hour away. Today, I ordered $450 of Disney cards for the full 8% off (+5% using Freedom) all from my home pc.

Last edited:
Has anyone had luck with using cash back/shopping portals with BJ's? I used mrrebates last year to buy Disney gc's and they credited, but not sure if that's still the case or if there's another one that does credit? Thanks!

Many years ago when we set up paypal, we could not have both of our accounts linked to the same bank account. My husband's is linked to our checking and mine is linked to our savings account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter