Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up on the Best Buy Amex rebate. I also had a Sam's Club one (spend $15 get $5). Not sure if everyone has one, but wanted to share about it!

What's the deal with Dosh today? I put in a mobile pickup order at Sam's Club this morning, and also did a Disney GC order, $117.98 of which was on a linked CC. Neither showed up!
Maybe the fixed so it’s in store only like it’s suppose to be. I had the same issue

I picked up $500 in gift cards from Meijer today. I almost regret not doing $1000, but I'm just not sure if I'll use it all and then I'd be stuck with a Disney gift card until my next trip!

so with Disney gift cards, it looks like on the website that you can combine smaller gift cards onto a larger gift card. But can you break up a larger gift card among 2 smaller gift cards? It doesn't look like it but want to make sure I'm not missing something...

so with Disney gift cards, it looks like on the website that you can combine smaller gift cards onto a larger gift card. But can you break up a larger gift card among 2 smaller gift cards? It doesn't look like it but want to make sure I'm not missing something...
You are correct, there is not a way to break one up.

I have the Best buy offer on my Amex card. I tried to buy some Disney gift cards online but there was a limit of 3. Would it work if I bought a Best buy GC for $300 online and then used that to buy multiple online orders of Disney gift cards? Best Buy is not close to me.

I noticed the wording on the offer said it excluded egift cards and corporate cards. But no wording about regular gift cards.

I have the Best buy offer on my Amex card. I tried to buy some Disney gift cards online but there was a limit of 3. Would it work if I bought a Best buy GC for $300 online and then used that to buy multiple online orders of Disney gift cards? Best Buy is not close to me.

I noticed the wording on the offer said it excluded egift cards and corporate cards. But no wording about regular gift cards.

For the Best Buy AmEx offer you can do more than one transaction to meet the terms, you don't need to do all $300 in one. You can't buy a Disney GC (or any other) with a Best Buy GC since they made a change over the summer.

You make some good points but will disagree with you on some too. I have to buy groceries anyways so I am still sticking with my 20% savings. I also used my amex blue cash for an extra 6% back. I know many people on this thread count the cc cash back into their savings but I personally don't. (Not that's it's not in the back of my mind but I don't count that into the percentage off) I tend to save my cash back for Whalen I have to make a large purchase and am on short on funds.
I went at 11:30 this morning when the store was pretty empty and did 3 gift card transactions back to back with no problems. I then did my grocery transaction in 1 order and paid with the 3 coupons. I don't want to get a fraud alert from amex so I stopped there. I will go several times and do Similar transactions. The only thing I think I will change is adding a small item to each gift card order so my totals are $100 on the dot for each one. I don't know if that is necessary but I would rather be on the safe side.

Oh, that's great they let you use all your coupons at once. In the past they had language that limited it to one coupon per transaction, but if that language isn't there this time or they don't enforce it (I never tried to push it last year), then that makes the deal more attractive for sure.

You can no longer purchase gift cards with Best Buy gift cards as of earlier this year, so that's a hard no.

I was just coming to post this!

ETA: Still max $20 cash back

Thinking strategy . . . I believe I will do a $400(ish) gift card so I can maximize the Uber credit - so $20 Uber and $20 Dosh. Alternatively, I could do a $250 gc to maximize Dosh, but then would only receive $12.50 Uber. This is of course assuming the Uber credits are still working . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter