Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having trouble with the Best Buy deal on SB? My last purchase didn’t credit the 750SB. Wondering if it’s just delayed or I need a new strategy.

I just saw on SB . com that BB is 4SB/$. Anyone had any luck there lately? I am sitting on a VGC that I would like to get rid of and need to pick up a few Amazon GC's for gifts this week.

I just saw on SB . com that BB is 4SB/$. Anyone had any luck there lately? I am sitting on a VGC that I would like to get rid of and need to pick up a few Amazon GC's for gifts this week.

Sort of...

Nothing is coming through automatically at the moment, but a handful of people have commented that they've been able to get the proper credits after submitting tickets. Caveat emptor.

Sort of...

Nothing is coming through automatically at the moment, but a handful of people have commented that they've been able to get the proper credits after submitting tickets. Caveat emptor.

I don't want to have to submit a ticket. That's a fast way for it to get shut down entirely if too many people draw attention to it.

I have a new offer on my AMEX card.

Buy $100 in happy cards at happycards.com get a $15 credit. I'm going to get a Happy Guy gift card and head to Home Depot when I get it.
I have this offer on my AMEX too. How do the Happy Guy cards work? Just buy $100 card and use that at Home Depot for a Disney card?

I have this offer on my AMEX too. How do the Happy Guy cards work? Just buy $100 card and use that at Home Depot for a Disney card?

Essentially.

The Happy cards are prepaid Mastercards that only work at a handful of retailers. As a result, they will generally code in such a way as to allow you to purchase gift cards with them. The Happy Guy ones work at Home Depot and will (usually) allow you to purchase Disney gift cards $50, and for some, $100 at a time without requiring any managerial override.

Yes, I think people recommend doing $50 at a time though because if it's more it flags it and makes the cashier come over to the self checkout. I haven't been following it too close because I haven't been getting the happy cards.

Essentially.

The Happy cards are prepaid Mastercards that only work at a handful of retailers. As a result, they will generally code in such a way as to allow you to purchase gift cards with them. The Happy Guy ones work at Home Depot and will (usually) allow you to purchase Disney gift cards $50, and for some, $100 at a time without requiring any managerial override.
Is it a physical card or a virtual one? Thanks!

I've got the Amex deal too! Good timing. I thought I was goon on gift cards but we just bought DVC and our {2019} dues are due already :crazy2:

For those doing the Amex Happy Guy offer, don't forget to check RMN. The $2 back on $100 ends tomorrow. I wonder if they will add another Home Depot offer after the current one expires???

That is the original post that started this thread 7 years ago.

Yep and nothing has changed. We all post deals that we see here and we work as a team to instruct others. Why should there be a new thread discussing the same thing and/or called the same thing? :confused3

No, I was saying you are replying to the original post. Someone accidentally quoted post #1 and then left there message blank, probably on accident considering the amount of messages the account has.
No one is suggesting that we start a new thread.

Well that was confusing, at least for me. Waay to many late nights for me. I've been keeping the worst hours, sleeping at 6am til 3pm then sewing non stop like a mad woman! Thanks buddy for setting me straight! ::yes::

Just got my flyer that Sam’s is having their one day sale on May 11th. Don’t think Disney is included because the deals listed are gift cards $37.50 for cards marked $50 and $75 for $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter