Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. So you buy the happy card online for full price, and use them to buy disney cards somewhere they are discounted? Or do they sell the happy cards somewhere at a discount. Sorry. This is the first I've heard of them. I'm trying to read this thread to learn but 2000 pages is a lot lol
No, you buy discounted Happy Cards, and use them to buy Disney when Disney is not on sale. If Disney is on sale, just buy Disney; there’s no point to buying a non-discounted gift card first. I’ve been buying Happy Cards at Stop and Shop because there’s a gift card sale right now, but no Disney available. If my store had Disney, I’d buy Disney.

I just bought $600 more I’m disney cards at stop & shop and have officially maxed out the grocery category on both of my freedom cards.
I now have enough cards for my September trip and close to half needed for the December trip.
I will probably buy a few more with the amex blue this weekend. it feels so good to get these cards at a great price and early. Thank you to everyone here who posts the deals they see.

I just bought $600 more I’m disney cards at stop & shop and have officially maxed out the grocery category on both of my freedom cards.
I now have enough cards for my September trip and close to half needed for the December trip.
I will probably buy a few more with the amex blue this weekend. it feels so good to get these cards at a great price and early. Thank you to everyone here who posts the deals they see.
Wow! You're going to have a lot of free groceries next week!

I went to HD today to get 2 DGC with a couple of HG cards I got with the Amex deal. One of the HG cards would not work. I called to check the balance and it is fine, but no matter how many times I tried it kept saying invalid. I went through the self c/o so no option to add the number manually but I am guessing it could be added manually at the register. Anyone had this happen?

I did! And the HD cashier tried it manually to no avail. I ended up having to call again to request a refund. It took a month before I got my check from them AND the check was for the full amount :tilt: Just made me mad that this was during the height of holiday shopping.

Do gas stations typically carry prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift cards? Disappointed to learn the next bonus category for Chase is gas stations and streaming services. Thought if they do, I can get these and turn around and use them at Sams for Disney gift cards. Not as good of a deal with the activation fee but still better than just 5%.

Some 7-11's with pumps code as gas. Have read that its YMMV, so I'd do a small purchase to test it before buying Visa/MC.

Also the PEI cash back app pays out 1% at 7-11 - $5 max/week.

We have pick-up at my Sam's. Just tried the 3 pack $25 cards and the checkout stated no offers for you. So I tried $52 worth of items and still no offer. Bummer

I just noticed that my most recent Target via RMN hasn't gone pending - from June 2. I thought they usually went pending sooner than that. Has anyone tried it more recently than that? I know it's 3% now, but that's still better than just the 5% that seems like my best option right now (since I don't have a lot of the other stores that you all do like Kroger, Publix, S&S, etc.)

I just noticed that my most recent Target via RMN hasn't gone pending - from June 2. I thought they usually went pending sooner than that. Has anyone tried it more recently than that? I know it's 3% now, but that's still better than just the 5% that seems like my best option right now (since I don't have a lot of the other stores that you all do like Kroger, Publix, S&S, etc.)
I did a target run June 11 and it still hasn’t gone pending

I have a few questions about the Disney merchandise credit "gift" cards?
  1. Can they be used online at DisneyStore.com?
  2. Can they be used on the Shop Disney app?
  3. Can they be used at the Disney Parks in a gift shop?
  4. Can they be used at a Disney Resorts in a gift shop?
Basically, is it okay to use for anything other than dining, resort room, or park tickets?

These can typically only be used in store. And only at. Disney Store in a mall.

I ordered June 12th and was notified pending on the 13th.

I purchased on 5/8 and 5/9 and neither are pending. Waiting for it to hit 45 days so I can contact them about it.

My Mr Rebates never credited the 8% for my 4 Raise purchases so I waited the appropriate time and sent off the requests. They credited me 50cents. Say what? I specifically said it was 8%. They were $100 purchases to that is like half a % or something. Guess I will email them again. Ugh.

My Mr Rebates never credited the 8% for my 4 Raise purchases so I waited the appropriate time and sent off the requests. They credited me 50cents. Say what? I specifically said it was 8%. They were $100 purchases to that is like half a % or something. Guess I will email them again. Ugh.
They didn't track in your history? Just wanting to make sure I am reading right. That's really annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter