Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at the verbiage on Am Ex Offers - Delta No Fee regarding Cash Back. I honestly do not recall ever seeing this specific statement on any of the offers I've used in the past while using cb portals. I've always received both payouts but this language is concerning.

“For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant.”

Has anyone had issues getting cb from Am. Ex when using a cb portal last month?

Has anyone else experienced RMN only rebating items shipped to you but not the entire order that included pick up at the store? This is the 4th time I've ordered - thru RMN - from Sam's club numerous items; some shipped, some pick-up and I only get credit for the shipped items. I don't want to complain to RMN because I have a Disney GC within the shipped items. Just burns me that I get a "Sam's told us your ordered $162.49" and it was really $241.16.

Has anyone else experienced RMN only rebating items shipped to you but not the entire order that included pick up at the store? This is the 4th time I've ordered - thru RMN - from Sam's club numerous items; some shipped, some pick-up and I only get credit for the shipped items. I don't want to complain to RMN because I have a Disney GC within the shipped items. Just burns me that I get a "Sam's told us your ordered $162.49" and it was really $241.16.

I pick up in store with BB, but I haven't done a split order where some items are in store and some are shipped. I've been credited with the store pickup GCs.

I'm looking at the verbiage on Am Ex Offers - Delta No Fee regarding Cash Back. I honestly do not recall ever seeing this specific statement on any of the offers I've used in the past while using cb portals. I've always received both payouts but this language is concerning.

“For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant.”

View attachment 433142

I used RMN and got the Amex credit on 2 different offers. Maybe they mean if you buy the brand but actually sold by a third party. Like Walmart or Amazon that offer items by 3rd party sellers.

I don't have the same problem but it is another weird issue - I made a purchase from Famous Footwear online, had to do an exchange on one of the 2 items I ordered (same item different size). I did the exchange in-store. Right away RMN changed the pending cb, it was just for the one item I did not exchange.

View attachment 433142

I just did the Best Buy Amex offer using the RMN link to the best buy website, purchased $250 in gift cards and picked them up at the store. I have my cb pending with RMN and got the confirmation from AMEX I received the reward. Technically you are purchasing directly with the merchant, you aren't using a 3rd party to buy it.

I also purchase something at target via their hand held device at customer service that they could ship to my home for free because they ordered it but if I did it online I would have to pay. Amex gave me the 10% for online shopping for that as well. I was surprised.

Yes, last Saturday when RMN was 8% at Sam's, i put together an order, some of it was groceries I had planned to pick up that day. At the checkout it showed 2 different totals, one online and one what i would pay in store at pick up. So I assumed I would only get the cb on the online portion, removed the in store stuff and just picked it up myself.

Just an update/more details since the other day I was on mobile...

9/3: Purchased ~$95 in ink and $175 in Disney GCs through RMN 10% Weekly Ad link, used a $10 BB Reward Cert (that I didn't know I had lol)
9/6: As of today, just showing activated, not pending yet

I had the $25 back on $250 AMEX offer to use, so sometimes I wait until I need something like ink I would buy anyways and then will put all $25 towards GC savings, so with my way of budgeting I am already at 20% off GCs. If RMN credits (~$26) that will just be gravy. I will update if it goes pending/denied.

Not sure if anyone noticed this morning. BB on RMN is no longer 10% off weekly ad - it is not off Top Deal Products.
Sorry, but do you think this will help or hurt our chances of getting cashback on giftcards? Just asking because I have done 2 orders in the past that are both pending. I was hoping to combine the 10% with paypal Discover 5%. Thanks!!!
Wish I knew - I am new to this. :confused3 However others have posted that they did get their payout so I am guessing if we bought under the weekly ad 10% we should. I just had another $22.50 go pending. My thoughts are that the new way they are wording it will not cover the gift cards. We will have to see if someone tests the water.
I put in an order today under this new wording. I had to buy lnk anyways so I added Disney GCs to get up to $250 for my AMEX offer. If RMN credits that will be bonus

Yes, last Saturday when RMN was 8% at Sam's, i put together an order, some of it was groceries I had planned to pick up that day. At the checkout it showed 2 different totals, one online and one what i would pay in store at pick up. So I assumed I would only get the cb on the online portion, removed the in store stuff and just picked it up myself.
dang, I missed the 8% at sams :worried:

9/3: Purchased ~$95 in ink and $175 in Disney GCs through RMN 10% Weekly Ad link, used a $10 BB Reward Cert (that I didn't know I had lol)
9/6: As of today, just showing activated, not pending yet

I had the $25 back on $250 AMEX offer to use, so sometimes I wait until I need something like ink I would buy anyways and then will put all $25 towards GC savings, so with my way of budgeting I am already at 20% off GCs. If RMN credits (~$26) that will just be gravy. I will update if it goes pending/denied.
I placed BB orders on 9/3 and 9/5, both only showing activated.

I go in to every deal hoping for the cash back, but not always expecting it. I know tracking can be hi-jacked, things could not track, etc. I have done affiliate marketing, i understand both sides of it.

@amalone1013 My BB (4 transactions) have taken almost a week to show up as pending.

I have a Staples on RMN that has been 3 weeks that has never shown as pending ($8) and Rakuten for ShopDisney that has still not shown from 2 weeks ago. Staples was a physical gift card that took 2 weeks to ship so I am waiting a little longer before I question it, the ShopDisney was an e-giftcard so I am guessing it doesn't qualify, but I still might ask just to find out for sure.

Having used the $10 BB Reward Certificate in this transaction I would be very surprised if you receive any cash back from RMN, though I am hopeful for you.

Or was this only through SwagBucks or was it a different CB website? I honestly don't know anymore! :crazy:

DP....

I just bought a $25 e-gift card from ShopDisney (via RMN) and I paid with my Virtual Visa from Swagbucks. I loaded the Virtual Visa to my PayPal account first, then I checked out from ShopDisney using PayPal. The transaction was completed at 12:43pm yesterday and the card arrived via e-mail today at 11:21am.

There is still nothing showing as "pending" from RMN, but it is still early. I will try to remember to update if/when it goes to pending. It was an 8% offer.

UPDATE 9/8: It went Pending today with a payable date of 10/23/2019 :flower3:

Last edited:
That's the Sam's / 8% RMN offer I used for the most current problem. Still, now that 4 are giving me only credit for shipped items, I'm going to be more cautious about my orders. Love the convenient of picking up but loosing the 8% is just regular shopping.

Having used the $10 BB Reward Certificate in this transaction I would be very surprised if you receive any cash back from RMN, though I am hopeful for you.

Or was this only through SwagBucks or was it a different CB website? I honestly don't know anymore! :crazy:
It was RMN. I was happy with my savings without RMN already, so it will just be bonus if it works. I didn't think about if using a reward cert would stop RMN from crediting.

The bonus $ does have to be used at those 6 restaurants listed. I had to enter the 16 digit card number and my email online. Then it sent me an email for each $10. So I had to do that process 10 times and have 10 different emails
Please report back if they allow you to used more than one $10 bonus card per restaurant! We are going in October and have a reservation at Biergarten.

It was RMN. I was happy with my savings without RMN already, so it will just be bonus if it works. I didn't think about if using a reward cert would stop RMN from crediting.
I know your transaction was made through RMN, I remember a while back people posted if you use BB credit you would not get cash back but I forgot what site they were referring to. :flower1:

It's like using a gift card for your purchases, most cash back websites will not give you cash back.

I know your transaction was made through RMN, I remember a while back people posted if you use BB credit you would not get cash back but I forgot what site they were referring to. :flower1:
Ahhh I missed those posts then. I had used up most of my credit before to get a free item, so I had no idea I had $10 in there until I checked out :rotfl:

Please report back if they allow you to used more than one $10 bonus card per restaurant! We are going in October and have a reservation at Biergarten.
I’ll let you know. We don’t have any immediate plans to use it so I’m not sure when we’ll go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter