Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean cash in any money you've earned from Ibotta or pay thru at Sam's thru the Ibotta app?

Sam's Club isn't one of the earn extra if you pay thru the app but the Disney GCs are discounted.

To withdraw money either link your Paypal account or they have a bunch of GCs you can pick from.

(If anyone wants a referral code, here's mine: Icavako)

My friend just got me onto Ibotta as well. Could I ask a question about the payout? I have racked up $40 already and was thinking about doing the gift cards but I can't find any information on how the gift cards are sent. Do you know if they digital (email) or do they mail physical cards?

My friend just got me onto Ibotta as well. Could I ask a question about the payout? I have racked up $40 already and was thinking about doing the gift cards but I can't find any information on how the gift cards are sent. Do you know if they digital (email) or do they mail physical cards?
Digital cards.

Has anyone ever had their Disney Gift Card hacked and funds used online without your knowledge? I recently had $525 stolen off a egift card and between the Disney Gift Card Center, Shop Disney and Target (who Disney had me call but isn't to blame at all) - have been able to get 0 help. I realize there's a risk to using gift cards but never thought this would happen to me.

If so, any advice on where to go for help? Apologize if this is in the wrong forum - can post else where if needed.
That thread mentioned won’t be of much help tbh. You need to call Disney now to alert them of the fraud. Then you’ll probably need to call again during the business week to talk directly to the fraud department.

We know it was registered online- did you have any other cards registered to that account online?

Quick question...

Has anyone received SB when purchasing Disney gift cards online from Sam's Club? I know, it says gift cards are excluded and I know it is YMMV, but if nobody has been successful, I will stick with making the trip out there and getting the 4% from Dosh vs getting the 3% from SB.

I have the Staples offer on 3 of my Chase cards and RMN is at 8% for Staples. I wish they didn't charge 1.99 extra for online orders.

I have the Staples offer on 3 of my Chase cards and RMN is at 8% for Staples. I wish they didn't charge 1.99 extra for online orders.

I bought a gift card from Staples last week through RMN when it had 8% and did not get credit, so beware. Luckily I only bought a $50 gift card as I was not sure it would track.

Does anyone know of Discover's 5% cash back on WalMart purchases includes gift cards?
Just keep in mind it's only online purchases at Walmart that earn the 5% this time. But there's no other exclusions so anything you can buy from the website or app will earn the cashback.
(From discover: Walmart.com purchases include those made at Walmart.com and when shopping through the Walmart app (including Grocery Pick Up and Instore Pick Up). Purchases made in store at Walmart Stores, Walmart Supercenters, Neighborhood Markets and Walmart Pay are excluded from this promotion. )

If you have a Sam's membership it'd probably make sense to buy wm/sam's gc's to turn into Disney for the extra discount. If not, I'm seeing $25 and $50 Disney online for free shipping.

I bought a gift card from Staples last week through RMN when it had 8% and did not get credit, so beware. Luckily I only bought a $50 gift card as I was not sure it would track.
The last 2 I bought through RMN have tracked, the last order was on 9/12. My order from 7/16 has already paid out. I only purchase when I have a chase/amex offer to stack. Hopefully nothing has changed, I'll try one today. Thanks for the heads up.

If it was last week, then it may just not have gone pending yet. I've had some that took a couple of weeks to go pending.

DoC says there is a Lowe’s offer for Chase and BoA. No luck on any of my cards. I did see a Verizon offer for 10% back on one card.

Don’t update your Chase iPhone app- I haven’t updated it and didn’t have issues with offers but a fam member updated their chase app and lost offers for 3 out of 5 cards. When they logged in with my older app offers were available on all their cards. Neither of us have updated to ios13.

I'm getting tired of these updates too especially on my computer. So many things get changed and it's a pain to reset them. I still have "People" like people magazine pushing notifications on my screen. Like I really care if the Kardashians are getting boob jobs :confused3 Um, no! Oh and when the screen pops up, it rings.

Best discount I’ve found lately, 15%: Purchase a $100 Disney Gift Card at Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in the form of the special ‘Spira’ (an intergalactic metal ‘coin’ of sorts). Use the $100 as you wish then sell the used Spira on eBay for ~$15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter