Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Ebates still credit for GCs purchased on ebay?
I use ebates regularly for my ebucks promo purchases thru eBay. I did receive the ebates credit for the last promo, week before this past one. Purchased physical GS cards from GCM and digital BB from PPDG.

Hello! New to the Disney GC world, and have been wondering why I did not think of it sooner!

A few weeks ago, we bought enough Disney GC at the wholesale club to cover my AP. I used cash for some (silly me) and the Disney Visa for the rest. In an effort to minimize the number of cards, I consolidated them down to two GC on the disneygiftcard site. They worked fine for my AP, but, now that I am home, my disneygiftcard is LOCKED, and there does not seem to be any way to get it unlocked. I've done the code and get to the password reset screen, only to get a message that my password can not be reset at this time. I called Disney and did not get any clear answers or any help, but they seemed to make a note of it, though that was a week ago and I've not seen any changes.

Any suggestions? I'd like to be able to use that account to make sure both cards are at a zero balance and to add the F&G key tag gift card I picked up at EPCOT. The locked account makes it seem like I did something wrong, but really, the gift cards I combined were all gifts received in the past year, or were bought specifically to be used toward my AP. :confused3
Another solution would be to create another disneygiftcard .com account and enter the GCs under that account. Ironically, you can enter the same GC under different accounts without a problem because you never actually use the account to pay for anything. I found this out by accident.

You can also check GC balances by calling the number on the back of the card.

i used to take my mypoints and cash out cvs or walgreens giftcards and turn them into disney before our trips..... this was years ago... does anybody know if either of them carry ebay and do they take gift cards for as payment for gift cards????

i used to take my mypoints and cash out cvs or walgreens giftcards and turn them into disney before our trips..... this was years ago... does anybody know if either of them carry ebay and do they take gift cards for as payment for gift cards????
"............
Walgreens did not take gift cards as payment for gift cards for me. Has been probably 6 months ago since I tried

CVS will not allow you to redeem their GCs for another GC.

Kroger has 4x fuel points till 6/19 (unlimited use)!!! You have to download the digital coupon.
out of town till 21st with no Kroger in my vicinity and I don't have any fuel points for July yet. Anyone know if you get 4x points on online gc purchases through Kroger?

Another solution would be to create another disneygiftcard .com account and enter the GCs under that account. Ironically, you can enter the same GC under different accounts without a problem because you never actually use the account to pay for anything. I found this out by accident.

You can also check GC balances by calling the number on the back of the card.

You also don't need to be logged into an account on to check your balance. I had been checking card balances on the site long before I created an account. I like to make sure it's activated even if the receipt says so.

I'm hoping someone can refresh my memory. I'm looking to buy a few of the $500 Disney GC's at Sam's Club. Is there a limit on how many Walmart/Sam's GC's you can use per transaction? Does it differ online purchase vs in the club?

I'm looking at a quick flip of turning cards from the usual discount sites, but the majority of those sites have low dollar amounts.

ETA: I just saw that the max is 4 on the website. That did not show up on my phone. So now, is there a limit to GC's for payment in person?

Last edited:
I found this on eBay....this reaks of a scam! How can eBay even allow this listing?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Commemorati...815390?hash=item3d1c3dc59e:g:YzwAAOSwnFZXUXYM

I like the quote at the end...in order to prevent fraudulent purchases, it won't be sent out until 21 days after the payment has been received and it will be sent via USPS. There is no way this person is going to actually include $2500 in gift cards with the item that they've listed as having no value. For certain, if someone actually buys this, they will receive exactly what is advertised...a $50 Disney gift card with no value on it, and they will have no recourse.
Ebay sent me an email this morning. Says "We've picked this out for you"
DSC02191.JPG

Ebay currently has an advertisement on their front page for gift cards for Dads - Hotels.com is one of them, $100 gift card for $90, if anyone needs them!

Ebay currently has an advertisement on their front page for gift cards for Dads - Hotels.com is one of them, $100 gift card for $90, if anyone needs them!

I got an email from PayPal this morning with the following offer for $40 off your purchase of $300 or more on Hotels .com when paying with PayPal:

PAYPAL MEMBER SPECIAL OFFER:
GET $40 OFF
your purchase of $300 or more on Hotels .com when you pay with PayPal
Use coupon code: PAYPALUS40
Expires: 6/30/2016. Exclusions apply. See offer terms below.

*Hotels .com Offer Terms & Conditions:

This coupon is only valid for bookings made with PayPal.

Use this coupon to get $40.00 off the price of your booking at a participating Best Price Guarantee hotel when you stay between 1 and 28 nights and spend a minimum of $300.00 for your entire stay.

You must pay for your stay when you make the booking. The discount only applies to the first room in the booking. You’ll need to pay the full price for any other rooms. The discount doesn’t apply to any taxes, fees or additional costs.

To use this coupon, you must be over 18 years old and be a resident of the United States. You may only use this coupon for bookings made between 12:01 am MT on 06/01/16 and 11:59pm MT on 06/30/16 on the US version of Hotels.com for a stay to be completed between 06/01/16 and 11/30/16. Bookings are subject to availability and the hotel’s terms and conditions.

This coupon can’t be used for:

1. Package bookings i.e. hotel + flight
2. Bookings made through Group Travel Services
3. Bookings paid for at the hotel
4. Bookings paid for in a foreign currency
5. Bookings at non-participating hotels
6. Bookings made prior to receipt of this coupon

Go to http://www.hotels.com/page/hotel-exclusions/?pos=HCOM_US%26locale=en_US for a list of non-participating hotels. Participating hotels are subject to change at any time.

You can only use this coupon for a maximum of five bookings and each time it must be used in full. After those five bookings you won’t be able to use this coupon again, even if you cancel one or more of those bookings.

This coupon is only valid for the first 9800 bookings made by all customers using this coupon. You’ll be able to check that it’s still valid before completing a booking. There’s a limit of one coupon per booking.

This coupon can be combined with discounted prices on Hotels .com. It cannot however be used in conjunction with any other promotion on Hotels .com, whether offered by a third party or otherwise.

You can’t collect or redeem Hotels .com® Rewards nights when you use this coupon.

You can’t apply this coupon to taxes, fees, or charges including, without limitation, extra guests, phone calls, cancellation fees, parking, or other charges. You must pay these charges when you make your booking, or directly at the hotel.

You can’t redeem this coupon for cash, and it can’t be transferred or sold.

It’s void where prohibited by law. Improper use of the coupon by you is prohibited and could be construed as fraud. We reserve the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon has been used to make any speculative, false or fraudulent bookings or any bookings in anticipation of demand.

Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see hotels.com/customer_care/terms_conditions.html) and all bookings are subject to availability.

Hotels .com is the promoter of this offer.

These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington.

So if you're interested, log onto PayPal and check your offers. I don't know if you can combine this offer with discounted Hotels .com gift cards, i.e., pay for some amount with gift cards and leave $300 or more to pay with PayPal (I don't see anything in the terms and conditions that say you can't), but it can't hurt to try.

Last edited:
Just another data point on the Target/ebates scenario, though I think enough people have confirmed this. I placed 2 more orders on 6/3 using Target eGCs to buy Disney physical GCs and adding ebates-qualified items. Again on both orders I received ebates for only the value of the non-GC items. So that makes 3 orders in June that did not receive ebates on the GC portion of the order.

I still received the RedCard 5% off of the purchase even though I paid the entire balance with GCs on all orders. So that "glitch" isn't fixed yet thankfully.

I'm hoping someone can refresh my memory. I'm looking to buy a few of the $500 Disney GC's at Sam's Club. Is there a limit on how many Walmart/Sam's GC's you can use per transaction? Does it differ online purchase vs in the club?

I'm looking at a quick flip of turning cards from the usual discount sites, but the majority of those sites have low dollar amounts.

ETA: I just saw that the max is 4 on the website. That did not show up on my phone. So now, is there a limit to GC's for payment in person?

I have used several WalMart gift cards in person but I have not bought the $500 card--only the 150s. Honestly, it was a bit stressful because I was trying to follow the clerk to make sure the correct amount came off each card (some were $5, some $25, etc...)

It was much easier to go to WalMart's website and use all the smaller cards to buy larger cards. You can only use four GCs at a time, but the email delivery of the bigger cards doesn't take long at all--couple hours. You might want to do this an consolidate your smaller cards into bigger denominations before you approach Sam's Club.

And, for what it's worth, I've never seen the $500 cards at the store, only online, but that might just be my location.

Hello! New to the Disney GC world, and have been wondering why I did not think of it sooner!

A few weeks ago, we bought enough Disney GC at the wholesale club to cover my AP. I used cash for some (silly me) and the Disney Visa for the rest. In an effort to minimize the number of cards, I consolidated them down to two GC on the disneygiftcard site. They worked fine for my AP, but, now that I am home, my disneygiftcard is LOCKED, and there does not seem to be any way to get it unlocked. I've done the code and get to the password reset screen, only to get a message that my password can not be reset at this time. I called Disney and did not get any clear answers or any help, but they seemed to make a note of it, though that was a week ago and I've not seen any changes.

Any suggestions? I'd like to be able to use that account to make sure both cards are at a zero balance and to add the F&G key tag gift card I picked up at EPCOT. The locked account makes it seem like I did something wrong, but really, the gift cards I combined were all gifts received in the past year, or were bought specifically to be used toward my AP. :confused3
I couldn't access that #%@* site AT ALL on my phone or ipad (while on my trip!) but no problem when I got home to my computer and reset the password.... (I just did it old school and kept track of balance with my receipts)

I have used several WalMart gift cards in person but I have not bought the $500 card--only the 150s. Honestly, it was a bit stressful because I was trying to follow the clerk to make sure the correct amount came off each card (some were $5, some $25, etc...)

It was much easier to go to WalMart's website and use all the smaller cards to buy larger cards. You can only use four GCs at a time, but the email delivery of the bigger cards doesn't take long at all--couple hours. You might want to do this an consolidate your smaller cards into bigger denominations before you approach Sam's Club.

And, for what it's worth, I've never seen the $500 cards at the store, only online, but that might just be my location.

Thank you! I actually thought consolidating cards on walmart's website wasn't possible. Good to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter