Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my idea cardpool has riteaid gift cards for 9% off can I buy them and then go buy disney giftcards they sell the name your size from 25 to 500 dollars. I still owe about 3,000 on my cruise next April. Has anyone does this?

Try linking to Cardpool through topcashback for an additional rebate (think its 2% for Cardpool). Its only good up to $1,000 in purchases, but every little bit helps.

I have not bought Dis gift cards at drug stores. Not sure which ones will allow you to purchase them with a gift card. I know you can purchase Disney gift cards at Sams using a Walmart gift card (less of a discount on Cardpool than the drug stores you mention).

Jodie

I bought gift cards last night on Target.com. The site would only let me buy 3 at a time but I did get the 5% off!

Actually cvs is 10% and Walgreens is 11% off. I have used the site for homedepot and it has been great. So can you buy disney giftcards at these place with a store giftcards.

I have read others say that using a gift card to buy gift cards doesn't work at many places except Target and Walmart/Sam's Club. You might want to call and ask first.

Man no one has tried this? I would think they would since they make money off the sale. I might try a small one at riteaid since they are next to my house but wanted to see if anyone else tried it.

Cardpool experts :thumbsup2...

I received an email that walmart GCs are on sale at 3% off (I've usually seen them at 2%). Is 3% off the highest discount or does it go higher at times?

Thanks!

I was at Target today and the check out lady asked if I wanted a red card. I told her not today but I was planning on buying $1,000 of Disney gift cards before our trip at Christmas. She told me that, if I apply, I will get a 10% discount on the first purchase with it, with no maximum amount. If this is the case, I'll buy all $1,000-1,100 worth of gift cards on my first purchase. Has anyone else heard of this 10% offer?

I did get 10% off my first purchase but they didn't tell me before they rang me up, or I would have purchased more GCs.

I received an email that walmart GCs are on sale at 3% off (I've usually seen them at 2%). Is 3% off the highest discount or does it go higher at times?

Thanks!

You will find the highest discount for ANY gift card reseller on Giftcardgranny.com It will tell you which website sells their giftcards at what price.

Thanks!

I purchased some at 4.5% discount from them about a month ago.
I know they have had them for 4% off since that time.
So if you aren't in a hurry to get them, you could wait for a better sale.

I purchased some at 4.5% discount from them about a month ago.
I know they have had them for 4% off since that time.
So if you aren't in a hurry to get them, you could wait for a better sale.

I have found the 3% Walmart discount to be pretty standard. Several months ago, they ran a sale at 5% off (I'm kicking myself for not buying some), and more recently, they ran a 4% sale.

Jodie

You will find the highest discount for ANY gift card reseller on Giftcardgranny.com It will tell you which website sells their giftcards at what price.

Nice link I put Disney in the search there and it warned the ones listed were only eligible to be used at the Disney store ( in person or on-line ) Can someone please look and see That doesn't seem like correct info to me :confused3

Nice link I put Disney in the search there and it warned the ones listed were only eligible to be used at the Disney store ( in person or on-line ) Can someone please look and see That doesn't seem like correct info to me :confused3

That is the problem with buying the Disney gift cards from the discounted websites- you just DON'T know which one you're getting, unfortunately. If you plan to purchase a lot of merchandise then by all means buy them but if you are wanting to use them for hotel, food etc. I would not take that chance. But that's just me.

I've bought the Online store ones to buy all my kids' vacation surprises off the Disney website beforehand.

Thanks for telling me that I'm happy the link was posted for so many other GCs
great source of info

You're welcome! :thumbsup2 I use it ALL the time to get the best price on Chipotle. We eat there so often because of my crazy work schedule and the extra 10% off helps!

If you purchase a Disney gift card on the target.com site and pay with a gift card, do you still get the 5% like you would with your red card?

Thanks.

If you purchase a Disney gift card on the target.com site and pay with a gift card, do you still get the 5% like you would with your red card?

Thanks.

No. Red card is what gives the discount Target doesn't otherwise discount Disney gift cards.

Thanks.

YES IT WORKS. I've done it twice in recent days. You must have red card as your default payment tho.

When you go to checkout, you should see the redcard 5% discount already taken off under your 'summary' since it's your default payment option. Then click on 'Pay with Target Gift Card' and enter the gc card # and access # and make sure you hit the "apply" button. Then complete order and you should be all set.

Thanks.

Yes, as long as the redcard is set as your defalt payment. It will take 5%off first then you can apply gift cards to the balance. Only online

Went through everything only to find out that Target can't ship GCs to a MI address. It may not be worth the extra gas to drive 25+ miles round trip for a stack of gift cards, especially since I don't really know how many they will let me get in any one transaction.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter