• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out how to load a GC onto the cartwheel, app or computer. I don't see a GC button to click. Tried to Google directions, but can't figure it out. HELP PLEASE!

Also, if one of you kind souls take pity on me and walk me through it, how do I get my Red Card discount on top of it if I'm using the cartwheel app and not my Red Card debit?
Not cartwheels! It's a completely different app. The icon is just the target red circles.

from ah10is: m.target.com in post #2500!

So, I discovered a site called GiftCardRescue.com and they don't have many cards, but they have Target cards for like 6% off! You have to order actual cards at first (which takes a little while) but they have big discounts on amounts. Just wanted to share.

Not cartwheels! It's a completely different app. The icon is just the target red circles.

from ah10is: m.target.com in post #2500!

I'm on my laptop and still can't figure out how to load giftcards onto my target redcard debit. :sad2::sad1::sad:

I'm on my laptop and still can't figure out how to load giftcards onto my target redcard debit. :sad2::sad1::sad:

You don't load them on to your Red Card. Load your cart with what you want to buy and proceed to checkout. Make sure on your account your Red Card is already set as your default payment. During checkout it will ask how to you want to pay. You'll see an option for Target a Gift Card. Check that box and enter your gift card numbers. You can enter up to 4 per order. Then proceed through checkout and you'll get the 5% off as long as your Red Card is your default payment method on your account already. The gift cards will be used.

Bought Target e-cards from Cardpool at 4% off, then used those gift cards with my Target Redcard discount and got another 5% off of that! I have my vacation paid off now, saving $51ish dollars at cardpool, then another $65 (plus $15... before I found out about cardpool). Plus I went through ebates each time I bought through Target, so hopefully I'll get some back from that too.

So a few hours extra work at the computer, I was able to save around $130!

THANKS DIS BUDGETERS!!!!!

Bought Target e-cards from Cardpool at 4% off, then used those gift cards with my Target Redcard discount and got another 5% off of that! I have my vacation paid off now, saving $51ish dollars at cardpool, then another $65 (plus $15... before I found out about cardpool). Plus I went through ebates each time I bought through Target, so hopefully I'll get some back from that too.

So a few hours extra work at the computer, I was able to save around $130!

THANKS DIS BUDGETERS!!!!!
Unofortunately ebates doesn't give cash back when buying the disney gift cards from target. I've tried. :-)

The only site I have been able to get anything back for buying the disney gift cards on the target website is mypoints.com. It's only 2 points per dollar, but it's better than nothing!

I just made my first purchase from Cardpool through TopCashback and it could not have gone smoother. Bought 4 cards for a total of $142.47 (paid $136.75) and after completing their verification process for first time buyers, the codes were in my email within a minute. I entered them all on Target's site, paid the remaining 3 cents with my Red Card and got the additional 5% back. All said, I ordered $150 in Disney cards for $136.78 for a savings of about 9%. Now I'll do this 14 more times and pay for my vacation and save hundreds!

I have not read through all of the pages on this thread, so I am sorry if this has already been mentioned. But for those of you who are not interested in buying through sites like carpool, you can buy a target egift card through staples. Go through Ebates and you will receive 2% back. Then use the target gift card to buy the disney gift card online using your target red card as default method of payment to save your 5%. Save 7% on cards and 0 risk involved.

Unfortunately, Ebates does not offer cash back when purchasing gift cards. :( It's a bummer! I wish they did!

Unfortunately, Ebates does not offer cash back when purchasing gift cards. :( It's a bummer! I wish they did!
For Staples I can confirm that I have received the cash back, when purchasing target egift cards from staples through ebates.

That's interesting, since Ebates specifically lists gift cards as exclusions when making purchases from Staples. I would venture to say you got lucky:shamrock:, and would not count on everyone else getting the cash back. I've used Ebates every time I purchase gift cards from various sites (just in case) but have never gotten the cash back. Jealous!:)

For anyone who lives near Giant Eagle, check your ads. My ad is showing Target gift cards at the .20/$50 spent rate. That's 12% off from Giant Eagle, 6% from American Express, and 5% from Target.......you do the math. Very little effort with this method and guaranteed cash back with no waiting. Offer valid through 3/18. I haven't checked the Target site to see if they have Disney cards in stock, but they will get some soon if they don't. Good luck!

So it has been determined that you CAN use Staples gift cards to purchase third party (Target) gift cards, correct? Raise is offering an additional 5% off Staples gift cards so 11.5% off total. I want to be sure before I buy that I can do this IN STORE because it won't allow me to do it online. I guess the worst that can happen is I have to buy a lot of K-Cups with the Staples gift cards. (They're actually pretty cheap there!)

So it has been determined that you CAN use Staples gift cards to purchase third party (Target) gift cards, correct? Raise is offering an additional 5% off Staples gift cards so 11.5% off total. I want to be sure before I buy that I can do this IN STORE because it won't allow me to do it online. I guess the worst that can happen is I have to buy a lot of K-Cups with the Staples gift cards. (They're actually pretty cheap there!)
How has that been determined? I've always heard it wasn't possible.

How has that been determined? I've always heard it wasn't possible.

This is why I was verifying! I knew you all would know the answer. I've googled it and most say that it depends on the cashier and that the computer will allow it but it will depend on the cashier.

Can I use my Red Card in actual Target stores to buy the Disney Gift Cards they sell at checkout and still get the 5% off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter