Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I use my Red Card in actual Target stores to buy the Disney Gift Cards they sell at checkout and still get the 5% off?
Yes. In store or online. Free shipping online.

We have occasionally miscalculated the number of GC we needed to bring. I've popped over to the Target by AKV to get a few more during those trips.

Lowes American Express sync deal, $10 back on $50 purchase. That's 20% off Disney GC plus points if you use a point earning AmEx.

I have 17 cards that I just synced by tweeting #amexlowes after linking a card to my Twitter account.
Most AmEx cards will issue free Authorized User cards that each will qualify for these offers. Also the prepaid AmEx Serve card qualifies and can have 5 sub accounts that each will qualify too.
Blog: "Deals We Like" has details on how to set this all up.

I see this offer at least once a year.

Free tool that signs you up for the Twitter deals: https://offersbot.io

Simplified instructions
1) create email account (I use mail.com &/or 33mail, both free)
2) w/ new email create a Twitter account
3) sync AmEx to the account here: http://www.amexoffers.com/Amex Offers Social
4) add Twitter account to offers bot.io
5) repeat all steps for each card (need unique email to create a unique Twitter for each card)

Lowes American Express sync deal, $10 back on $50 purchase. That's 20% off Disney GC plus points if you use a point earning AmEx.

I have 17 cards that I just synced by tweeting #amexlowes after linking a card to my Twitter account.
Most AmEx cards will issue free Authorized User cards that each will qualify for these offers. Also the prepaid AmEx Serve card qualifies and can have 5 sub accounts that each will qualify too.
Blog: "Deals We Like" has details on how to set this all up.

I see this offer at least once a year.
Lowes sells Disney Gift cards, in store or online? Thanks for the heads up!

So here is what I have found for myself :) I go grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and then scan my receipt into their app for the savings catcher. A few days later they will send me a "credit" anywhere from $1.50 - $6.00 (could be more depending). I convert those into a gift card.. THEN I go online to SamsClub and purchase their $150 Disney gift card bundle for $142 and pay using the gift card & debit card. I end up getting $150 worth of gift cards for less than $140... works for me :)

Possible this has been mentioned before - large thread, but Kroger (Indiana, Ohio) does fuel points if you have a loyalty card; often the gift cards give double fuel points and occassionaly 4X fuel points. You won't get a direct discount on a Disney gift card, but you'll get 10c off a gallon with a $50 GC

I just made my first purchase from Cardpool through TopCashback and it could not have gone smoother. Bought 4 cards for a total of $142.47 (paid $136.75) and after completing their verification process for first time buyers, the codes were in my email within a minute. I entered them all on Target's site, paid the remaining 3 cents with my Red Card and got the additional 5% back. All said, I ordered $150 in Disney cards for $136.78 for a savings of about 9%. Now I'll do this 14 more times and pay for my vacation and save hundreds!

Does cardpool send an e mail if you need to go through the verification process? I ordered some cards last night. I am at about 20 hrs now and I have nothing. The site still says my order is being processed but the money has come out of my bank acct.

Does cardpool send an e mail if you need to go through the verification process? I ordered some cards last night. I am at about 20 hrs now and I have nothing. The site still says my order is being processed but the money has come out of my bank acct.

Yes, I got an email about verification immediately after my purchase confirmation email.

Ok. Thank you. I got the confirmation e mail but nothing else. Maybe they are just being slower then usual.

Thanks to all for the tips! I have been stalking the Raise website for Target Cards and buy when they around 5% off. I then use them in combination with my Target Redcard and save 10% total on Disney GCs on target.com. When all is said and done I will have saved over $350 on my Disney package by doing this. Definitely worth the time involved.

:rockband:

Does anyone have a prepaid Redcard or know anything about them? I picked one up today to try it out since it's supposed to give the normal 5% off and work just like the Redcard credit or debit cards (I just don't want another credit card or debit card right now).

I have the initial temporary card, which says on the back that I can use it right away, but the 5% discount isn't showing up online during the checkout process. I have it set as my default payment, but it shows my items at full price on the checkout screen. I was trying to buy 2 Disney gift cards, but added a movie to the cart to see if it made a difference. When does the 5% discount show up when checking out with a Redcard? Thanks for any help!

When does the 5% discount show up when checking out with a Redcard? Thanks for any help!
I have the debit card, not the prepaid card so I'm not sure if it's any different, but it shows up on the "review & place order" screen. It glitches and doesn't show up sometimes, I close it out and try again later if that happens.

Here's a screenshot... please excuse my crude coloring ;)
http://i.imgur.com/qYlsQcR.jpg

I have the debit card, not the prepaid card so I'm not sure if it's any different, but it shows up on the "review & place order" screen. It glitches and doesn't show up sometimes, I close it out and try again later if that happens.

Here's a screenshot... please excuse my crude coloring ;)
http://i.imgur.com/qYlsQcR.jpg
Thanks so much! That's how I thought it should look, but mine doesn't. Must just be a glitch for now, I'll give them a call if it doesn't sort itself out soon. Thanks again!

What's the average ship time for gift cards from Target? I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shown up. Tracking says it transferred from UPS to USPS a week ago. I hate Mail Innovations, it's so slow.

So here is what I have found for myself :) I go grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and then scan my receipt into their app for the savings catcher. A few days later they will send me a "credit" anywhere from $1.50 - $6.00 (could be more depending). I convert those into a gift card.. THEN I go online to SamsClub and purchase their $150 Disney gift card bundle for $142 and pay using the gift card & debit card. I end up getting $150 worth of gift cards for less than $140... works for me :)

Please share what app you are using for the cash back for Walmart groceries? TIA!

Please share what app you are using for the cash back for Walmart groceries? TIA!

They are talking about the savings catcher from walmart. Is usually talked about at the bottom of any receipt. best thing i do also when going through the parking lot is i always look for someones reciept on the ground and pick it up and scan it, doesnt always net any money but it doesnt hurt to try. People are lazy. I will say WM just modified the items it will price match but every little bit helps.

I use swagbucks for my DGC's and so far since mid jan ive made 250 bucks. Its not a get rich quick scheme you do have to put a little effort into it, but it does work.

If anyone wants some swagbucks info just inbox me and i can give you details about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter