Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use the paypal link to get to Target. You don't have to pay with paypal because you are using you gc. Paypal gets a percentage back everytime you click on that link and buy.

Just recieved verification call from cardpool. She told me that if you use the same cc to pay every time and all same info should not need verification again. Also said there is a $2000 limit but should be bought in small quantities. She gave me a phone number to call if purchasing over $2000 to call ahead of time to avoid delays
I got a verificaiton call from them to, this afternoon. But she still said 1 more business day to process. Did you receive your card yet?

I purchased yesterday between 2 and 5pm Pacific time. I have 7 children and three adults I had to buy entrance tickets for and I am so grateful to the person who posted about it. Thank you.

you are welcome. I saw that someone posted it on a coupon site i am a member of also. I wanted my Dis Friends to benefit .... but it got out fast.

I just tried for the $50 Disney GC thru the paypal shop link and it wouldn't add to my cart. Then I noticed the page for the $50 Disney card said:

Shipping: currently unavailable

not available for Store Pickup
inventory info temporarily unavailable

:sad:

I just tried for the $50 Disney GC thru the paypal shop link and it wouldn't add to my cart. Then I noticed the page for the $50 Disney card said:

Shipping: currently unavailable

not available for Store Pickup
inventory info temporarily unavailable

:sad:

They've been out most of today, unfortunately.

So when they are out of stock on the gift cards, you can not even order them for when they get in stock?

ugh! knew I should have ordered some when I first read this late last night! I was sooo tired though and was afraid of making a stupid error in the order process. So I put it off. Darn!

For anyone who does this often.... Generally, how often do they restock?

ugh! knew I should have ordered some when I first read this late last night! I was sooo tired though and was afraid of making a stupid error in the order process. So I put it off. Darn!

For anyone who does this often.... Generally, how often do they restock?

Sometimes a few days, sometimes a few weeks. It varies.

Well, my lousy (1) order for giftcard with the discount code got cancelled :-(
So either it got cancelled because they are out of stock, or it got cancelled because they got on to us and we were not supposed to use the discount code on disney gift cards

I ordered all 27 gift cards on Saturday night and all of my orders were cancelled by Target this morning.

Well, my lousy (1) order for giftcard with the discount code got cancelled :-(
So either it got cancelled because they are out of stock, or it got cancelled because they got on to us and we were not supposed to use the discount code on disney gift cards
That really sucks since you only ordered one! I believe there was another poster who had a huge amount already shipped so as always, there is no rhyme or reason with Target.
I ordered all 27 gift cards on Saturday night and all of my orders were cancelled by Target this morning.
I'm pretty sure mine will be cancelled (I ordered six) as I don't have shipping notices yet and it's already over 24 hours which is typically the max it takes Target. I kept it "low" on purpose so I wouldn't have issues. I"m sure the code was fine but it's typical that Target crashes and has issues, ugh. Now I dread the Raise/Cardpool codes and pray they will all be refunded properly and I can see where they are. Of course I have the confirmation emails, but I'm always hesitant things will get messy. It's the chance we all take I guess.

I hope others have more success and I'm still in limbo right now.

Heather

I ordered a total of 8 $50 Disney GCs over a 2-day period and all of mine are showing as shipped. However, my last order was on Friday morning. I guess that I got in before they ran out of GCs. FWIW, I tried to use the $5/$50 Paypal discount on $60 worth of iTunes physical GCs as a test and the discount did not come off. Looks like this deal is dead for purchasing GCs. The discount still applies to other purchases. I purchased some items for pick up at my local store and was still able to get it.

Last edited:
I ordered my cards Friday night and it looks like they were all cancelled except for the first which is still processing. Ugh too bad

I ordered 5 of the $50 gcs on Friday. I got shipping notices for all 5 yesterday, thank goodness. I always worry about these deals!

Just wanted to update..all 21 of my orders have shipped. Orders were all placed just before noon on Friday so before they went out of stock evidently. Hopefully they are back in stock quickly for everyone else to be able to take advantage!!:hourglass:tink:

I ordered 6 Friday and all have shipped but 1 (it was ordered after 9pm, where the other 5 were ordered around 4pm). For that one, the pencils I threw in have shipped, but I haven't heard anything on the gift card yet.

I ordered 8 between 7-8pm Friday. 3 have shipped and 5 say ordered created still. Not sure if that means they are going to get canceled soon. I paid with giftcards from Cardpool. Will target send me a email if they cancel the rest of the orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter