• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting follow-up on the Kroger fuel points promo. I had to call Kroger just now since I did not receive the 50 points from a survey I completed last night. I asked the customer service rep about the current fuel points promo, and she said the coupon SHOULD BE unlimited use. She gave me a case # and told me to just call back and they will adjust points for any future gift card purchase through Sunday. :-)

That's great! I have had to call Kroger customer service a few times over fuel points and they are good about fixing things including a few times when I forgot to give them my loyalty card during 4x fuel points.

are fuel rewards the only benefit of using the kroger rewards program?
I have a kroger close enough to go to if the other rewards are decent, but to out of the way if it's only reduced gas prices :P

I can confirm that to be the case. I tested it by going back and buying a small $15 card, and I only received 2x. Boo!

Jodie

I just checked the digital coupon and it specifically states "Unlimited Use," so if it's worth the hassle, you might point it out to Customer Service.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 13

So weird . . . after I used the 4x coupon this morning, it disappeared from my account. Now its back, and you're right MommaBerd - it does say "Unlimited Use." I'm pretty sure that language wasn't there before. Guess they have fixed the coupon glitch now, and it will work multiple times without having to call customer service for adjustments.

I just checked the digital coupon and it specifically states "Unlimited Use," so if it's worth the hassle, you might point it out to Customer Service.
My coupon (I'm in Richmond, VA) doesn't say that. Maybe I need to delete it and reload it???

Hmmm. Mine hasn't come back yet, but it's good to know they'll at least honor it if I call!

from reading here doesn't sound like anyone's been having luck with doing $200 ebay on target. Has anyone had success doing this? If you are getting $100 ebay from target how many in one order have you successfully ordered? thanks

thanks for posting about the 4x ebucks hoping one of our accounts has it but last I looked neither of our account had it :-( and just opened two new ones to have a better chance

No more than 3 of any 1 denomination.
Do not place orders that look like duplicate orders: so mix it up $200x3 + $100 x1; next order $200 x3 + $50 x1: and so on. Mine all go through as long as I stick to this pattern.

Do not place orders that look like duplicate orders: so mix it up $200x3 + $100 x1; next order $200 x3 + $50 x1: and so on. Mine all go through as long as I stick to this pattern.

That's what I do too. I also wait for one order of gift cards to be received before I place the next one. Haven't had any problems yet.

are fuel rewards the only benefit of using the kroger rewards program?
I have a kroger close enough to go to if the other rewards are decent, but to out of the way if it's only reduced gas prices :P

If you have a credit card with a higher percentage back at grocery stores that's on top of it. Plus I get scrip for my DD's preschool at the grocery store - although I don't know the percentage. So say I buy $100 at Kroger - I would get 3-5% from Chase, 1% from the preschool, and another 40c per gallon on gas - which is between $5 and $10 depending which car we're filling up. To me that's better than the Target straight 5%.

FYI and FWIW, PayPal Digital Gifts is selling a $100 eBay Gift Card for $95 (via email delivery): http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-eBay-Gift-Card-for-only-95-Email-delivery-/281947125839 Limit one per buyer.

I know some people on this thread don't like this kind of deal because (1) if you're paying with an eBay GC, it'll eat into your $5,000 per 180-days gift card spending limit; (2) you don't get eBay Bucks from buying eBay GCs; (3) so your net benefit is limited to just $5. But it's still a gain of $5, and some can use this deal to combine smaller eBay GCs into one $100 eBay GC.

FYI: PayPal Digital Gifts has the $100 eBay gift card on sale again for $95.

I know it's not the most popular deal here, but i thought I'd mention it regardless. For people who are churning a smaller amount of gift cards, I think it's worth your time, even if it does tap into your eBay gift card limit.

ETA: Late to the draw! @Lain took the words right out of my mouth.

I did about five orders for ebay cards yesterday. I just did them the way they'd fit best with my cards, being you can only use four gc's at a time. I did a couple orders of $100 x 3, then a couple orders with $100 x 3, and $50 x3. Then, ended up doing one more for $50, using up the two smaller cards I still had left and put the balance on the redcard so I could buy my last bunch of ebay cards in $100 x 4 so I didn't have to pay more shipping if I got $300 and $50, plus it got another $8 in ebucks. Afraid to buy any $200 cards as so many have said they usually get cancelled.

Anyway, I did usually wait till I received one order before doing the next order. Not sure if it matters if I vary the order or not. I was planning on doing some everyday, not expecting a new ebay bucks promo so soon! I did a couple ebay cards a couple days after I received my cards from ebay, then decided to skip a day and next morning, boom, another promo! Very glad, but it takes a while to buy all the target cards and then to activate and get to ebay to buy, hoping they don't run out, lol! At least this time I got a big order of $150's and a smaller order of $100's, and no $50's this time! Been a good couple of weeks of churning!

Okay, so I probably have one more churn I could get in with a great promo in March, and with the $5000 limit at Paypal. I'm thinking I should hold off until, if I'm lucky, get a 5x offer for my next one, sometime in the next month. My luck, since my cards I just bought won't arrive till at least end of next week, (says Mar 7 & 8, but all mine so far had dates adjusted and came one week after purchase), with leap day on Monday, they'll put out something great I can't do, lol! JK, but then again wouldn't be surprised. They've been getting released pretty steady. So, these cards that come in, I'll process thru Target right away to be ready.

Need some help figuring out how the $5000 limit at Paypal works. I've got to figure it, but have about $1650 left available, and can get about $150 more ebay bucks before the $500 limit there by end of quarter Mar 31st. But, what I'm not sure of is how the rolling 6 months work. So, I didn't start churning until Jan 19th, I think, or the 21st maybe. Does my six months/180 days, start with that date in January then, or does it go back to Jan 1st, or a full six months ago? If I hit $5000 in March, can I not do anything until Jun or when? When do months and the amount used then, fall off?
If anyone can explain how this works and help me figure this out, I would really appreciate it! ::yes::

Also, probably going to have my DD25 open up an ebay account and connect it to her paypal account. She has her paypal connected to her bank account. How will we know if she has the $500 limit or the $5000 limit, and if it's the $500 limit, how would we fix it?
Again, if anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Essentially, yes. If you read through this thread, you'll find lots of tips and tricks. But that's basically the process - some start with Target gift cards from Raise. But the basic pattern is Target -> Ebay -> Target to buy Disney. Or you can keep going with the Target -> Ebay.
Thanks. How much are you saving by doing it this way( Target-eBay-Target-Disney)? I have been buying them at Target.com for awhile and just bought the $200 for $190 through ebay, which I will use to buy Disney cards. If I've got my head wrapped around this I saved $20 or 10% on this transaction? If I had Purchased Target cards FIRST I would have saved an additional 5%?

Thanks. How much are you saving by doing it this way( Target-eBay-Target-Disney)? I have been buying them at Target.com for awhile and just bought the $200 for $190 through ebay, which I will use to buy Disney cards. If I've got my head wrapped around this I saved $20 or 10% on this transaction? If I had Purchased Target cards FIRST I would have saved an additional 5%?
That would depend on where you purchased those Target GCs. If you bought them at Target using your REDCard, then you would have paid the face value of those GCs. If you bought them from a reseller, you might have saved anywhere from 1%-10%, depending on whether you used a rewards CC to make the purchase and how much the discount was. If you bought them at a grocery store that offers fuel perks, it would depend on how many fuel perks they are offering per $ and how big your gas tank is.

That would depend on where you purchased those Target GCs. If you bought them at Target using your REDCard, then you would have paid the face value of those GCs. If you bought them from a reseller, you might have saved anywhere from 1%-10%, depending on whether you used a rewards CC to make the purchase and how much the discount was. If you bought them at a grocery store that offers fuel perks, it would depend on how many fuel perks they are offering per $ and how big your gas tank is.
Grocery store "discount" also depends on credit card rewards.

Okay, so I probably have one more churn I could get in with a great promo in March, and with the $5000 limit at Paypal. I'm thinking I should hold off until, if I'm lucky, get a 5x offer for my next one, sometime in the next month. My luck, since my cards I just bought won't arrive till at least end of next week, (says Mar 7 & 8, but all mine so far had dates adjusted and came one week after purchase), with leap day on Monday, they'll put out something great I can't do, lol! JK, but then again wouldn't be surprised. They've been getting released pretty steady. So, these cards that come in, I'll process thru Target right away to be ready.

Need some help figuring out how the $5000 limit at Paypal works. I've got to figure it, but have about $1650 left available, and can get about $150 more ebay bucks before the $500 limit there by end of quarter Mar 31st. But, what I'm not sure of is how the rolling 6 months work. So, I didn't start churning until Jan 19th, I think, or the 21st maybe. Does my six months/180 days, start with that date in January then, or does it go back to Jan 1st, or a full six months ago? If I hit $5000 in March, can I not do anything until Jun or when? When do months and the amount used then, fall off?
If anyone can explain how this works and help me figure this out, I would really appreciate it! ::yes::

Also, probably going to have my DD25 open up an ebay account and connect it to her paypal account. She has her paypal connected to her bank account. How will we know if she has the $500 limit or the $5000 limit, and if it's the $500 limit, how would we fix it?
Again, if anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

It is a rolling 180 period. So if you spent 1,000 on January 19th, then 180 days later that 1,000 will be available again (roughly July 22nd). Then if you spent 500 on January 25th that amount opens up again 180 days from that date and so on. So if you hit 5,000 in March you are out of the game until at least July or 180 days after your first purchase on your account.

That would depend on where you purchased those Target GCs. If you bought them at Target using your REDCard, then you would have paid the face value of those GCs. If you bought them from a reseller, you might have saved anywhere from 1%-10%, depending on whether you used a rewards CC to make the purchase and how much the discount was. If you bought them at a grocery store that offers fuel perks, it would depend on how many fuel perks they are offering per $ and how big your gas tank is.[/QUOTE thanks. So if I'm not going through a reseller I should just do Target-eBay-Target-Disney to get 10% off? Buy ebay doesn't usually offer the $100 Target card for $95. If that's the case, why use ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter