Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

I ordered a $100 one earlier today and just went back to check. They are still there so I ordered another because after thinking about it they are never available online when I try to order the $100 ones.

Any drive the I-95 corridor?

One option I'm considering is biting the bullet and driving down from the philly area in one shot. So I may turn some eBay cards into gas cards. What would be reccommended for that drive? Sunoco? BP? Shell?

One option I'm considering is biting the bullet and driving down from the philly area in one shot. So I may turn some eBay cards into gas cards. What would be reccommended for that drive? Sunoco? BP? Shell?
I do from Richmond. Shell or Exxon would be my top choices. I'm not sure how many Sunocos there are. I found a Kroger at my halfway point that isn't too far from 95 so that's where I will likely stop but I do have a $100 Exxon gift card that I plan on using on my trip down.

I just did a Google search (because I'm interested in knowing too) and it seems that Sunoco are plentiful down I-95 and into Orlando. :thumbsup2

Now the joy of dealing with PPDG... Was going to give BB a shot this afternoon but can't get the transaction through!!

Now the joy of dealing with PPDG... Was going to give BB a shot this afternoon but can't get the transaction through!!

I had trouble getting the last part of the PayPal verification through - the part where I need to text "1" if I was trying to make a payment and "2" if I wasn't. After two unsuccessful tries via text, I ended up opting for the automated phone call and that worked. I used to look forward to the ebay bucks promos with excitement, but now that's mixed in with a healthy dose of dread. I so wish there was an alternative to PPDG.

I really, really hate Paypal. My account won't let me proceed, tells me to call or email, I don't think they want me on the phone right now, they may regret it. I replied to the text verification, but it never updated on screen. I tried the phone call a few times, but never got past the second one. My husband's acct is locked because I didn't realize caps lock was on while I was trying to log in. I wonder how long he's locked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter