Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it an egift card? You cannot pay for those anymore with gift cards.
Yes, it is. I didn't realize that. That's weird that I was able to order one two weeks ago. It just took three tries. I've tried three times today, and they have all been canceled. So I'll stop trying. So the only way to get the 5% off and pay with GCs is to purchase a physical one they mail to you, correct?

Yes, it is. I didn't realize that. That's weird that I was able to order one two weeks ago. It just took three tries. I've tried three times today, and they have all been canceled. So I'll stop trying. So the only way to get the 5% off and pay with GCs is to purchase a physical one they mail to you, correct?
Correct. They made this change maybe six to eight weeks ago. Your last one may have slipped through the cracks.

I think the Disney gift cards are about the only physical gift cards they still sell online. They list a number of physical cards, but it says only sold in stores.

I emailed Best Buy (their Ebay store) to ask if there were gift card limits to their Disney cards since I am unable to add anymore to my cart. I will post back when they respond. I am not usually pro emailing customer service about anything but I couldn't find it anywhere on the listing page and I didn't see anywhere in the thread where we found exact details to the limits.
I ordered them and was immediately limited to 5. I assumed (hoped) it was 5 per transaction, but as of right now (I just checked), it won't even let me add 1 to my cart.

Good news is that I ordered them on Wednesday and they already arrived yesterday - so a 3 day turnaround!

I think the Disney gift cards are about the only physical gift cards they still sell online. They list a number of physical cards, but it says only sold in stores.
There are also Texas Roadhouse physical GCs. I checked because this new policy totally messes up my plan to pay for several meals while my family is at Gatlinburg next year. I was going to use Target GCs from Swagbucks to buy Texas Roadhouse, TGI Friday's, and Bubba Gump GCs. The only one that will still work is Texas Roadhouse.

Thanks for everyone's help!

There are also Texas Roadhouse physical GCs. I checked because this new policy totally messes up my plan to pay for several meals while my family is at Gatlinburg next year. I was going to use Target GCs from Swagbucks to buy Texas Roadhouse, TGI Friday's, and Bubba Gump GCs. The only one that will still work is Texas Roadhouse.

Thanks for everyone's help!

You should still be able to buy them in the store with your Target gift cards. You won't get the extra 5% off, but you can purchase them at least.

Best Buy is upping the trade in values on their games this week. It doesn't say how long the values will hold, but they are great GS > BB credit movers with a bit of profit if you can find them used at GS.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/tra...D=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-DpPCiBrlyVTp_X8ZIOY4Bw

Here are the good ones:

Samurai Warriors 4: Empires - Gamestop $17.49 (15.74 w pro) > Best Buy $25
Rainbow Six Siege (both PS4 and XB1) - Gamestop $21.99 ($19.79 w/ pro) > Best Buy $25

You should still be able to buy them in the store with your Target gift cards. You won't get the extra 5% off, but you can purchase them at least.
Are your referring to TGI Friday and Bubba Gump/Landry? Are you sure they are available in the store? Online it just shows email delivery for them. I figured that meant they weren't available in the store because the Regal GCs show two types: email delivery and only in stores.

Are your referring to TGI Friday and Bubba Gump/Landry? Are you sure they are available in the store? Online it just shows email delivery for them. I figured that meant they weren't available in the store because the Regal GCs show two types: email delivery and only in stores.

Oh, I guess they might not be then. Sorry.

On your Cash Back Balance page, there are several sections.
First is your Cash Back Balance
Second section, which is probably the longest, is your Cash Back on Purchases. Then scroll to the bottom of the page
The third section should be Bonuses.
If you had a Fat Wallet account, or had some other alteration to your account, you may have a fourth section called Adjustments.

My bonus was in the Bonuses section, but since I had a lot of purchases with cash back, (one as low as 9 cents), I had to scroll down quite a bit to find it.

Thank you

Woo hoo! I just saw that MyCokeRewards has $10 Target e-Cards for 670 points! There doesn't appear to be a limit either:banana:.

I've been saving my codes (plus all of the 12-pk codes my mom sends me) so that we can get at least 2 free 12-pks from the Speedway/Hess station when we go to BWV in October:thumbsup2. I have 1225 now and I only need 550 for the 12-pk coupons so I grabbed one of the Target cards. I'm still sitting on a bucket full of caps and box tops but since I already hit my weekly limit, I will have to wait to order more.

Thanks for the heads up. I got 2 of them, bought $75 worth of target gc for $66.10 after a little over 5% discount and a $5 off $25 for a first order coupon. Used those to buy a $100 Disney gc. Essentially got $100 Disney gc for $66.10.

It is on topic. The end game of churning is acquiring Disney Gift Cards.

Yup, the gist of all this stuff we do is ultimately 'how gift cards save us money for a Disney trip'. Some people might cash out for airline, restaurant, or hotel gift cards in the name of saving money for their particular Disney trip. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be here. I don't know why these comments get under my skin so bad but they do!

So I got the most vague email back from Best Buy possible.
My message to them:
Hello,
I was curious as to if there was a limit on purchasing these gift cards? I like to cash in my Ebay bucks for Disney gift cards and I noticed I am unable to add anymore to my cart.

The response:
New message from: best_buy (351,507)
Hi,

Thank you for choosing Best Buy through eBay.

We understand you'd like to know if there's a limit in purchasing the card.

We regret to inform you that we're unable to verify this as the item is no longer available on eBay.com, however, in normal cases, if there's a limit in purchasing an item, the customers will no longer be able to add to his cart.

If you have questions about your order or a product, send us a message from your eBay account, or ask us a seller question directly from an item listing. Our support staff is available to assist you Monday -Friday, 8 a.m. to 5p.m. CST.

Sincerely,

She basically just reworded my email to them as a response. Not supremely helpful. A for effort? :rolleyes:

Best Buy is upping the trade in values on their games this week. It doesn't say how long the values will hold, but they are great GS > BB credit movers with a bit of profit if you can find them used at GS.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/tra...D=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-DpPCiBrlyVTp_X8ZIOY4Bw

Here are the good ones:

Samurai Warriors 4: Empires - Gamestop $17.49 (15.74 w pro) > Best Buy $25
Rainbow Six Siege (both PS4 and XB1) - Gamestop $21.99 ($19.79 w/ pro) > Best Buy $25

Thank you for posting this! I successfully bought and traded two of the Rainbow Six Siege, but screwed up the other - I'm not sure what was different about the title I bought and traded, but I only got $7 for it. Not a big deal, since my goal was to use up my Game Stop cards and this wasn't as big a hit as if I had just sold it on Raise or wherever.

Do we know how long Best Buy is offering these prices? I have another GS I can check out tomorrow and maybe use a bit more of what I have on hand...

Thanks again!!!

My brain isn't functioning today, and I can't remember. Quick question:

Does Sears typically carry eBay GC's? I've been successful multiple times at my Sears, but only purchased Disney. I don't remember looking for eBay. I'm looking to churn $200 at Sears into eBay, and then purchase Delta or Southwest on eBay.

Mine does not.

Was just on the Target website and looking to add Disney GCs for an upcoming trip and saw this:

You cannot use a Target GiftCard to purchase this card. (emphasis added)
  • Card Issuer: Disney
  • Dollar Value: 100
  • Active Timeframe: Does not expire
  • Rechargeable: No
  • Expiration Length: Does not expire
  • Places of Redemption: Select Disney Locations
  • Delivery Method: Standard Mail
  • TCIN: 47984832
  • UPC: 799366327813
  • Store Item Number (DPCI): 276-03-0292
Just wondering if anybody has been able to buy physical Disney GCs online recently with a Target GC? Do I have to buy all Disney GCs in store now in order to pay with Target GC?

I bought 3 50s not even 15 minutes ago, paid almost $30 with my redcard (because I got a letter saying my redcard hadn't been used for too long and I needed to use it or lose it) and the rest with target gift cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter