Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this thread and looking for some help. I successfully bought a $100 Target gift card last night via a 10% stacked discount just to try it out. Can someone explain how to get discounted Disney gift cards at Walgreens and Kmart? I have both stores in my town.

What some of us are doing is buying Walgreens and Kmart/Sears gift cards on ebay, in order to collect eBay bucks, and then using the purchased gift cards to either get Disney/Southwest/Gas cards or get ebay cards and repeat the process. When ebay has an ebucks promotion, this is a way to get a nice rebate back later that can be used toward more gift cards. There is some risk in this process, because some stores won't let you buy gift cards with gift cards (not a company policy, but sometimes a regional one) and you can't predict when or who will get a promotion. That's why there are LOTS of posts about where their gift cards work. If you want more details, read back about 100 posts to see if this is something you want to do. THere are other avenues as well, but these are the ones that have been the most successful this past month.

I see the $25 cards pop up near the greeting cards or in electronics. My stores run out of them quickly.

Has anyone tried using an e-gc from Sears/Kmart yet?

I so, how did it go?

I used 2 e-gift cards at Kmart on Tuesday. I printed them out and the cashier tried to scan the bar code but it didn't work. She called the manager and she told her to just key in the GC number and pin. Worked just fine, so I came home and bought a few more at the $88 price point. With the eBucks, it was a great deal! Good luck at your store :-)

I'm having trouble locating the $25 Disney GC's at Target. I am only able to find $50 and $100. Are those no longer available? I was purchasing them routinely at my Target in CT, but I'm down in SC now and no luck. I also checked online at Target, no luck...only larger denominations.
Just found some today near the registers - they were hidden behind the $50 cards.

I think @DIS_MERI had posted that the e-gc's always need a manager to be involved.
I'm pretty sure she said using an egift card she always went to Sears first and bought a physical Kmart card, then bought the ebay and/or Disney at Kmart to avoid the manager interaction.

I could be wrong though...

I'm pretty sure she said using an egift card she always went to Sears first and bought a physical Kmart card, then bought the ebay and/or Disney at Kmart to avoid the manager interaction.

I could be wrong though...

I think you are right and that is what she started doing.

Wow! That puts my $225 to shame. This quarter's probably going to be lower with Ebates tightening up on Target exclusions. Any tips?
About $100 was from buying about $500 JCP gcs at JCP..com w/ 15-19% cashback. Then used the JCP gcs w/ Ebates too but that's not as lucrative because they do clawbacks on returns. Also got Petco gc at 15% cb. Target in early May? Ebay/Gamestop.

Ebates $528!!!!
That's awesome, congrats! I thought I was doing good with $278, lol.

Lain is right, ebates is going to be far lower with the new limits! Probably another good reason for doing both husband and wife eBay accounts, or parent/son or daughter accounts, or personal and business accounts maybe, get more ebates!t

So are more people using Sears cards at Kmart or Sears? Two K marts within 45 min were my only real options, but they won't do gc-gc. I probably have more Sears in okay driving distance. But no idea if they allow gc-gc sales. Do most Sears carry eBay or Disney? They'd be good for eBay. Are most people successful there?
I have one $100 Sears card that I got by accident. In June I was trying to buy a Lowes card using my phone, for a buy $75 get $15 off. I thought I bought a Lowes card but in the email saw it was a Sears card coming and didn't manage to get the deal either. I needed the Lowes card for a gift so had to do again and finally got it right with the Lowes on sale card, lol. But that Sears was a $100 not intended for churning but bills!

Anyone in like, the west Chicago suburbs, or maybe even Rockford, that has found Sears stores that do gc-gc and carry eBay cards? Kmart stores in Bloomingdale and Rockford are both no, hoping Sears would be different maybe.

Last edited:
Swagbucks is finally showing a pending credit from my 7/22 purchase on Raise (732 swagbucks on a $183 purchase). Nothing on my 7/18 and 7/20 purchases though, but it isn't yet 30 days out to contact them about it. I have been spoiled by Ebates. Having the patience for Swagbucks is hard!

Target packaging is driving me nuts. I ordered gift cards and markers last week. The $0.99 markers arrived in a 13" x 7" x 8" box. And they were bubble wrapped. I need to switch to store pickup.

I totally agree. I ordered all of my dtr's school supplies on Target.com and about 1/2 of the 20 items where shipped individually include a single pack of post-it notes. I just don't get it!

I so, how did it go?

I so, how did it go?

This is my post from a few pages back:
Reporting back on the $100 egift cards for Sears. ($88 deal on ebay) I purchased two and went to my local Sears store in Madison, WI. There were not ebay or Disney gift cards in the store (major bummer!) so I purchased $75 worth of Shell gas cards, $25 Panera and $100 for AMC theaters. I had no issue using the egift card; the cashier didn't even blink an eye at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter