Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having trouble receiving their GCs from PPDG? I still haven't received my southwest gcs i ordered on the 9th.

Are any reward programs giving cash back for purchasing gift cards on eBay any more? I've clicked through SwagBucks each time, but nothing pending as of yet. I know eBates and Rapid Rewards are out.

I have been going through SB's too b/c I did not see an exclusion for non-ebay GC's but none of my purchases are showing as pending either. It says it can take up to 75 days to credit but nothing about how long until shows pending.

I know someone on here speculated yesterday that BB might be phasing out Ebay since they couldn't find many in their area. We are finding the same thing around here. One store confirmed that they stopped selling Ebay and Amazon, but they did not know if all BBs would eventually.

Anyone having trouble receiving their GCs from PPDG? I still haven't received my southwest gcs i ordered on the 9th.

If you have checked your spam account, then you should contact PPDG. They say they 'ship' within 24 hours. Mine usually come within an hour or two. I have had SW GC's take 24 hours.

Just noticed that at Kroger, you get 4x the gas points with gift card purchases. It’s time to save on gas

I have been going through SB's too b/c I did not see an exclusion for non-ebay GC's but none of my purchases are showing as pending either. It says it can take up to 75 days to credit but nothing about how long until shows pending.

I read somewhere it takes 7 days to show. I used them too so I guess we'll see.

I haven't been actively churning for about a month for a variety of reasons - I cashed out a bunch of my fund to be ready for my cruise deposit, then the ebay/PP stuff hit the fan and lastly I had surgery, so I've just been checking the board periodically to see if there were any new developments. Thankfully I checked yesterday and found out that ebay is allowing GC to GC for the next month, so I took my $300 to BB this morning to get some ebay GC. I remembered on the way there I bought a promo card from the local HS football team that had a coupon for $10 off $100 @ BB, so I gave that a shot and it worked! So, to start this churn I paid $290 for a $300 ebay card. I came home and only had to verify 2 times to purchase from PPDG and took advantage of their promo and the 10% ebucks - another $60 in my pocket! So for $290 I have $330 in BB GC and $30 ebucks coming - nice way to get back in the game!! Plus I remembered to use shopkick and swagbucks, so there's another couple dollars there :)

Now, if BB were closer than a half hour away I'd go back and try for another round...

Does anyone know if we'll be able to redeem the ebucks for gift cards when that time comes? I'm guessing we'll have to wait and see, but thought I'd ask!

Does anyone know if we'll be able to redeem the ebucks for gift cards when that time comes? I'm guessing we'll have to wait and see, but thought I'd ask!

No one knows for sure, but I'm betting that we can.

When eBay changed their GC policy last month to exclude GC>GC, bullion and other cash equivalents, I read somewhere that they claimed they had provided notice by posting this amendment somewhere on their site 30 days prior (I never read anything about this nor received notice). When eBay recently updated their user agreement, they emailed the amendments out, and said the update applied to new users immediately and would take effect for new users on 9/30 (about a month's notice).

This eBucks quarter ends in about 2 weeks, and eBay still has not provided any notice of change in terms for redeeming eBucks, which leads me to think they'll work just as before for at least this one more quarter. If eBay makes a last minute or immediate change to their eBucks policy, they'll probably face the same kind of complaints as when they suddenly changed their GC policy.

The two local BBs that I know for sure allow me to buy GC>GC are sold out of eBay GCs (I bought the last one yesterday!), one local store will absolutely not allow GC>GC, and another is hit-or-miss. Unless I want to try my luck, or drive further out (and spend fuel and time), I'm out. This was fun! Even in the good ol' days, it was rare to see deals stack like this!

In regards to BB not carrying eBay anymore....I went to a BB mobile this morning and all they had were $50 cards, so I took a stack of $400 (all they had) to the register. The cashier asked if I got all I needed because he got a shipment in. He was able to go in the back and pull out a stack of variable load cards and I got $500 on one. So, at least some stores are restocking.

Also, a data point. I brought those eBay cards home and was able to use them to purchase new gift cards with no issues. It doesn't appear they are enforcing the new GC rule yet.

Well I converted my 2nd $150 BB GC to ebay then tried to buy the $150 BB card one last time and had issues with paypal verification. It eventually went through while I was on hold for 30 minutes with Paypal, but I'm done. Need to convert to Disney GC and buy my MVMCP tickets. Good Luck everyone

Took my $130 in Best Buy Gift Cards from yesterday's churn plus cashed in some ShopKicks for and additional $20 in Best Buy and just placed an online BB order for three $150 Disney gift cards. Added in a $12.99 pack of USB drives that we needed for work. Paid for the USB drives with my work credit card and the rest with BB gift cards. I haven't had any problems so far with buying GC with GC in store, but didn't want to hassle with paying with six gift cards at the register. Plus, I'm hoping Ebates will payout as they have in the past for an extra 1%. As tempting as it it to keep going, I'm going to be content with my earnings. FYI, both Best Buys near me had plenty of variable load and $50 ebay gift cards.

I ordered 3 separate GCs from Disneystore dot com. All 3 were shipped on 9/9 (no tracking was given). I've only received 1 (got it on 9/12). The other 2 have not arrived. How long do you wait to contact them? I'm concerned they were lost in the mail (hopefully no one stole them).

$150 ($165)BB gift card is sold out. I got my $150 gift card in my email but the bonus $15 hasn't shown up, going on 2 hrs

In regards to BB not carrying eBay anymore....So, at least some stores are restocking.

FYI, both Best Buys near me had plenty of variable load and $50 ebay gift cards.

Good news! Those are a good option for me to buy during an eBay bucks promo with cash (when Gc->Gc is not allowed, of course). Better than most of the other discounts I can get anymore.

$150 ($165)BB gift card is sold out. I got my $150 gift card in my email but the bonus $15 hasn't shown up, going on 2 hrs

It says 10K sold. On the $100 bonus one it says 9649 sold, with 311 in the last hour. Looks like those will be gone soon too.

Another success here. I took my $330 to Best Buy today and got $300 eBay and $30 Disney.

The main display was out of the variable load Disney and had no eBay, but there was another display over by the customer service/online order pickup counter that had variable load eBay and Disney. Cashier didn't bat an eye has he scanned my four pieces of paper gift cards. Came home and successfully bought 3 x $100 Walgreens cards.

Now the real question is going to be when we're able to spend our eBay bucks, will we be able to buy GCs with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter