Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
What GCs might I find at Macy's and Kohls? I know they don't have Disney, but could I maybe get some Starbucks or something there?

Obviously, it will vary by location, so no guarantees. But I'd like some idea of what to expect since those stores are a bit of a drive, and don't have much merchandise I'm interested in.
Last night I bought a $25 Best Buy GC at Kohl's

We are skipping Kohl's going forward as its the only one that didn't work. Their gift card selection wasn't great either.
Funny - husband and I both did Kohls last night. Mine with a filler and his without. Both went pending immediately.

However, we did Home Depot first and both had fillers and neither posted. That was the first RMN cash back we tried. Was this your first purchase? Wondering if that is the connection.

Had another successful RMN trip. HD and CVS. Both only GCs (no filler) both pending immediately.

I still have a staples, Wags, and kohls tp use before they expire. Might do that tomorrow.

Is it weird to say this is fun? I love saving money (she says to the budget board ...:P). Plus I love that I'm crossing names off my Christmas list!

We are skipping Kohl's going forward as its the only one that didn't work. Their gift card selection wasn't great either.

I bought 3 sweaters for my daughter and got a great deal on them anyway, so no great loss, but I may try contacting them anyway. Haven’t decided yet.

Funny - husband and I both did Kohls last night. Mine with a filler and his without. Both went pending immediately.

However, we did Home Depot first and both had fillers and neither posted. That was the first RMN cash back we tried. Was this your first purchase? Wondering if that is the connection.

Could it be a local store issue? I did HD today without filter and saw it pending right in the parking lot. Then I did Kohl's about an hour later, and nothing.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like if it's going to work, it works immediately. If it doesn't work immediately, it's not going to work.

I could be wrong, but does anyone have experience with something not posting right away and then showing up a few days later?

Could it be a local store issue? I did HD today without filter and saw it pending right in the parking lot. Then I did Kohl's about an hour later, and nothing.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like if it's going to work, it works immediately. If it doesn't work immediately, it's not going to work.

I could be wrong, but does anyone have experience with something not posting right away and then showing up a few days later?

I posted about my Home Depot experience on Saturday. I didn't get a notification after my purchase and there was nothing in my RMN account showing I had redeemed the offer. But, then I checked my RMN account later Saturday evening and my $10 cashback was showing, I never got a notification for it. Since then I have done the Home Depot offer again and my husband has done it twice with no issues like that again.

My CVS did not work last week, was wondering if I should try again....

My CVS offer that I did last week also did not work. I got a $25 Disney GC and about $15 in other stuff that I needed. Nothing. This week I went to a different CVS and got $25 on a variable load Disney GC with no additional items. It took about 2 hours, but it finally went pending. It probably doesn't matter, but maybe try a different CVS?

I must have missed this earlier. I didn't realize their was a cash back at Sam's offer. Or that you could buy GC online at Staples. Hmm. What other online cash back offers can be used for Disney?

Why would you pay a fee to get the Visa, it'll eat into the savings. It would make more sense to buy the $50 in that case.

There are different offers on RMN besides the in store cash back. There are online cash back offers as well.
Sams: they've been doing $5 CB for $45-50 spend. I've been redeeming some walmart GCs.
So I've been getting $5 on each of those orders.

Staples: their amounts have been varying anywhere from $5-20 cash back for diff spend amounts. I have been buying 300 Visa GCs with 8.95 fee bc i have offers on our amex biz cards for 10% back at staples. So for $308.95, i get $30.90 back on my cc stmt. I've just been using these for our regular spending. The RMN cash back has been offsetting that activation fee. Most of the time it's been 10, but one time I got $20.

Just tried RMN for the first time today. Does your RMN account email address have to match your PayPal account email to earn the cash back?

There are different offers on RMN besides the in store cash back. There are online cash back offers as well.
Sams: they've been doing $5 CB for $45-50 spend. I've been redeeming some walmart GCs.
So I've been getting $5 on each of those orders.

Staples: their amounts have been varying anywhere from $5-20 cash back for diff spend amounts. I have been buying 300 Visa GCs with 8.95 fee bc i have offers on our amex biz cards for 10% back at staples. So for $308.95, i get $30.90 back on my cc stmt. I've just been using these for our regular spending. The RMN cash back has been offsetting that activation fee. Most of the time it's been 10, but one time I got $20.

I have an online staples offer for $25 off $100. Will that work on gc’s?

Just tried RMN for the first time today. Does your RMN account email address have to match your PayPal account email to earn the cash back?

Uh oh! I specifically did my RMN with my "junk" mail account because my main mail account has been so taken over with spam from various retailers.

Anyone know how to link a PayPal to a new email or do I need to make a new PP account to match the email I used to make my RMN?

Uh oh! I specifically did my RMN with my "junk" mail account because my main mail account has been so taken over with spam from various retailers.

Anyone know how to link a PayPal to a new email or do I need to make a new PP account to match the email I used to make my RMN?

You can go in to your PayPal acct and add another email address. It’s been so long since I did it that I can’t give instructions on it, but you can do it. I have two email addresses linked to my paypal.

In your PP account Settings there's an option to add email addresses, just add the junk mail one there. It's pretty obvious from what I recall, I think there's a '+' sign button in the email section.

You can go in to your PayPal acct and add another email address. It’s been so long since I did it that I can’t give instructions on it, but you can do it. I have two email addresses linked to my paypal.

In your PP account Settings there's an option to add email addresses, just add the junk mail one there. It's pretty obvious from what I recall, I think there's a '+' sign button in the email section.

Yes, I did the same thing! I asked on the credit card thread and found out about adding a second email address. It was quick and easy to do!

For whoever was asking about expeonot shoeing right away, when I did my CVS one, it took a couple hours to show, but it finally did. Walgreens, HD, and Kohl’s all showed immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter