Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been receiving the cash back for online orders of Visa GC's. Not sure if people can have different offers on RMN, but the current offer I see is "$5 Cash Back When You Spend $100+" Now RMN started off as a place that posted all sorts of coupon codes. So make sure you're looking at the Cash Back offers *from them* and not just a coupon/coupon code/sale that's out there. If you've got a $25CB on $100, that's fantastic! Try it!! Just like the in-store offers it's not supposed to work on GC's, but it seems to be for now!

You were right, it was a coupon code. Thanks for the info!

So just checking again, has anyone done Office Depot / office max that doesn’t link your CC but gives a barcode to scan for $10 off $50? I’m thinking It'd mean I bought $50 gc but pay only $40 in store. Wanted to maybe try but was hoping someone had tried this one maybe.

Is it possible to buy Disney GCs for less than $25? I've never seen a preloaded one for that, and the variable loads start at $25.

I've seen $15 Disney GCs but they are rare. Certainly not at Staples (mine only had $50 Disney GCs, but had other GCs for as little as $10).

I want to say Best Buy stores have them that you can start at $15. I think I did that last year IIRC.

Slightly off topic but wanted to make mention that I received an alert from Verizon about a Starbucks reward. Thought I needed to redeem my Verizon Rewards for it. Nope. Verizon just gave me a $5 Starbucks Gift Card (I believe they said it's national coffee day or something like that). Easily added it to my Starbucks account. Free $5 for minimal work!

I used my Amex BCP at Kohl’s when it didn’t track with RMN. My other transactions that did work I used a visa. Anybody use Amex at Kohl’s that tracked with RMN?

I used my Amex at Kohl's on 9/19 and it never tracked. But I used the same Amex at Walgreens & CVS, and those tracked fine.

Hi so I'm really late to this party lol I do shopkick, I do ibotta, and in the past years I've done several other reward apps but today while at work I had some down time and was reading this board and saw the RMN app stuff, I said why not try it, downloaded the app and after work I went to home depot, cvs, and walgreens. Bought a $25 gift card at all 3 places (2 Disney one other) and all 3 say pending for my $10 (each) back! I'm kicking myself for not finding this sooner in the month! I can't imagine this will reset for me before Monday the 1st, but if it does I'll be doing another round! Any idea what the rewards will be next month? Also, can you only redeem the money we get back as cash in PayPal or can we get gift cards with it?? Thank you all for educating me and turning me on to this app!! (We go to Disney in less than a month and are also saving for a Disney Cruise next fall)

So for people who did have RMN work at Kohl’s...did you use a visa?

Yes, gc with no filler. I used the same visa for all except the one's at Staples since I combined that with the Amex offer I have. The only one that didn't track was CVS so I never went back because it's out of the way. I did the 3rd walgreens today. Hoping HD posts so I can do the 3rd there tomorrow and then I think I'll be at 10. Either way I'm out of places I'll go that sell Disney and I don't need more starbucks.

Started my third round of RMN today. Walgreens, Kohl's, and CVS from 9/25 posted last night with Staples and HD still pending. The first two rounds I used Amex at Staples and Visa everywhere else.

So I have a bit of a problem. I got 2 $10 virtual visas from earning on swagbucks and I want to buy a gift card through the disney website. I was originally told through their chat that I could buy one over the phone with 2 different tenders. I called today to try to place that order and now they are telling me that I can't.... Is there anywhere online that I can buy disney gift cards in a small amount ($15-$25) online with my virtual visas? I really don't want to waste any of them from combining or paying to get a physical card. I definitely wont be doing this again....

I had a similar issue a few months back. I got $10 visa from swagbucks. I could not find a $10 Disney card or variable that started at $10. I wound up putting the $10 on my dunkin or starbucks app.

Also, can you only redeem the money we get back as cash in PayPal or can we get gift cards with it??

When I went to redeem to Paypal the other day they was a grayed out option that said gift cards coming soon. I think I read somewhere that the gift cards will be discounted, but not sure.

So just checking again, has anyone done Office Depot / office max that doesn’t link your CC but gives a barcode to scan for $10 off $50? I’m thinking It'd mean I bought $50 gc but pay only $40 in store. Wanted to maybe try but was hoping someone had tried this one maybe.
I tried a few weeks ago and it didn’t work on gift cards.

When I was buying gift cards for the Wells Fargo deal as soon as the cashier scanned the cards, a message on the cash register said do not allow coupons or gift cards to be applied.

Learn from my mistake: you have reactivate the RMN offers. I got a notice that my last Home Depot purchase credited. I was excited that I'd be able to do another offer before tomorrow so I went right out to HD and bought another Disney card. Realized when I got to the car that I had not re-activated the offer. :faint:

We leave Wednesday for a short trip to WDW so I can use the card, but I would have preferred to get it for $10 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter