Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found that my Walgreens is hit or miss. When my first Walgreens didn't credit I did it again because it never did tell me to re-link.....when that second one didn't credit I decided to give up on Walgreens and concentrate on HD and CVS. I wonder if it had something to do with linking my Walgreens rewards account in those 2 failed transactions?

I've had a CVS not credit, also. That time I used my rewards card. I don't use it anymore just in case.

Wow I thought it was 10 per month in stores too? I could’ve did another round at Staples,CVS,Walgreens, and Home Depot. Oh well going to try to do a round today at those places and Macys. Will know for next time.

Thank you all for the RMN info, That was a very good deal this month, What's the chance that next month would be that awesome? Our trip is in December and I would love a few more $10 off of $25..

All my offers went pending . I used CF and CFU. Got three $25 amazon gift cards, a $25 Disney gift card, and a $20 macys gift card.

I was able to do the Walgreen's a fourth time today also!

I ran to Home Depot to do a third cashback today also, but it isn't tracking so far. :mad: Even though I used the same credit card as the other two times. That's annoying, but overall this was a great month!

Thanks for the tip on splitting the payment at Staples, it worked great! The cashier wasn't sure how to do it, so I asked her if she could get someone because I know it can be done. The manager came up and showed her how to to it no problem. I got the notifications right away for both mine and my husbands RMN accounts right away. :woohoo:

I ended up with $500 in gift cards with $180 cashback. I used my earned money from swagbucks etc. to buy the gift cards, so this was such a great deal!

My cash back I earned on wed and Thursday funded into rmn last night, so I'm gonna head out and get a few more today

DH and I did CVS today, gc with filler. It didn’t go through for either of us. There were a few comments on the app that CVS isn’t working so just wanted to give ya’ll a heads up.

I hit Big Lots this week and had my purchase credit properly. As far as I could see, however, they don't carry any gift cards.

I have had success buying Disney GC from staples, walgreens and home depot all with fillers, wondering how many of you have had success without filler ? Going to head out in a bit and get more today :)

Been off for a few weeks trying to get back in the BB/SB groove and realized I did 2 purchases at the same time on Sat- dangit! The whole time I knew something was off but I had so much to do I had completely forgotten the one a day rule... gah! Well, it's $7.50 I lost but I'll still get the Chase Pay bonus at least.

I did not, because I bought a gift card.
I didn't because I ended up returning my item, but I would have otherwise. I've contacted them before about an online Kohl's order that was initially rejected because the purchase amount Kohl's reported was wrong. RMN credited me as soon as I sent them the order confirmation showing the right total.

I was able to do the Walgreen's a fourth time today also!

I ran to Home Depot to do a third cashback today also, but it isn't tracking so far. :mad: Even though I used the same credit card as the other two times. That's annoying, but overall this was a great month!

Thanks for the tip on splitting the payment at Staples, it worked great! The cashier wasn't sure how to do it, so I asked her if she could get someone because I know it can be done. The manager came up and showed her how to to it no problem. I got the notifications right away for both mine and my husbands RMN accounts right away. :woohoo:

I ended up with $500 in gift cards with $180 cashback. I used my earned money from swagbucks etc. to buy the gift cards, so this was such a great deal!
Was your 4th time at Walgreens on a separate RMN account? Or, is the limit of 3 not enforced?

Oh, I think I know why my CVS didn't credit, On my bank account I get a percent on purchases and it shows I got 1.25 back from my 25 purchase.... so I guess since I got a reward from my bank I can't get money back from RMN at CVS.

Oh, I think I know why my CVS didn't credit, On my bank account I get a percent on purchases and it shows I got 1.25 back from my 25 purchase.... so I guess since I got a reward from my bank I can't get money back from RMN at CVS.
Well I got both Wells Fargo bonus rewards (50% back) and rmn for staples and macys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter