Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was your 4th time at Walgreens on a separate RMN account? Or, is the limit of 3 not enforced?

No it was my RMN account that I used for the other 3 Walgreen's I did. My 3rd became available yesterday and I saw it popped back up on my available offers saying I could link it again, so I did. I ran in today to see if it would go to pending and it worked. I figure no harm in trying. We are going in November and it will definitely get spent either way!::yes::

Oh, I think I know why my CVS didn't credit, On my bank account I get a percent on purchases and it shows I got 1.25 back from my 25 purchase.... so I guess since I got a reward from my bank I can't get money back from RMN at CVS.
I don’t think RMN has access to know about the bank credit. I think they would just see the total charged by CVS.

I'm so far behind and I can't go back! LOL! This is madness how quickly this thread moves! @gottalovepluto are you up to speed?

I see we have some new players!
You’re getting back in just in time! RMN is the hot thing right now, but the deals expired today. We wait anxiously to see if there are deals for next month! BB/SB is still going, there was a nice stack with a Chase Pay offer but that expired today as well. Bummer that you missed the deals these last few weeks (I only caught a few myself) but hopefully we get new ones in the next week or two!!

You’re getting back in just in time! RMN is the hot thing right now, but the deals expired today. We wait anxiously to see if there are deals for next month! BB/SB is still going, there was a nice stack with a Chase Pay offer but that expired today as well. Bummer that you missed the deals these last few weeks (I only caught a few myself) but hopefully we get new ones in the next week or two!!

Too much! Stop! How are you doing? How was your trip! Working on a report? I have NOT caught my breath since returning from DL.

My boy is doing good! He broadcasts the news at school on live TV! He's in Adult Choir, Teen Choir and was asked to join the Praise Group they perform solo. He's also a Cantor and then there's Boy Scouts. His schedule keeps me busy! :drive: lol!

My sweetheart, love of my life is doing real good. His next appointment at Karmanos Cancer Institute is in November - fingers crossed!!!

I'm sewing costumes, volunteering and working the itinerary thread which I've closed. I have about six maybe seven more DISer's to help plan their Halloween party and I'm done. Costume thread is self help. And the Magic Shot thread is just that, shot to heck! Sooo much to catch up on while planning my own trip! Need. More. Caffeine. :drinking1

Too much! Stop! How are you doing? How was your trip! Working on a report? I have NOT caught my breath since returning from DL.

My boy is doing good! He broadcasts the news at school on live TV! He's in Adult Choir, Teen Choir and was asked to join the Praise Group they perform solo. He's also a Cantor and then there's Boy Scouts. His schedule keeps me busy! :drive: lol!

My sweetheart, love of my life is doing real good. His next appointment at Karmanos Cancer Institute is in November - fingers crossed!!!

I'm sewing costumes, volunteering and working the itinerary thread which I've closed. I have about six maybe seven more DISer's to help plan their Halloween party and I'm done. Costume thread is self help. And the Magic Shot thread is just that, shot to heck! Sooo much to catch up on while planning my own trip! Need. More. Caffeine. :drinking1
Gurrrll sounds like you need some SLEEP!! SO busy myself too but you sound even busier!! Thank goodness for our peeps here on the gc thread or I would be so lost on gc deals as they fly fast these days.

Yeah, I need to get that DL trip report done sooner rather than later to help those planning for DL’s MHP, thanks for the reminder!!

I was late on the RMN deals and had to scramble today. I was able to get to CVS, Home Depot and Walgreen's. I had alerts from all of them by the time I got back to the car that I had completed the offers.

Then I went to Staples...

The only Disney gift cards they had were $50 and that wasn't going to happen. I decided to get creative and I opted to buy a $25 Target gift card. Then, when I go grocery shopping at Target on Tuesday, I'll use the gift card for the groceries and buy a $25 Disney gift card with my Red Card. I also bought a mini Sharpie to keep with me and mark all of my Target FWP gift cards. Well, so far, I haven't seen a credit yet for the Staples purchase:mad:. I'm a little bummed because I really didn't need to buy the gift cards. I only did it because I decided to get the kids some souvenir money and I figured that spending $100 now (which is money coming out of the vacation account for next year's trip since this year's trip is already paid for) would "earn" me another $40 to put into the account for next year's trip anyways. Is there still a chance that I will eventually see a credit for the Staples purchase? Is there a delay or has it consistently been instant or not at all?

So disappointed with the new offers :worried:. I guess it was great while it lasted! I need about $200 more to pay for our May trip's park tickets. I was going to get them through UT, but with the Disney rewards and GC that I already had, adding with GC purchased with the RMN rewards saved me more than UT would have. I'll probably just get the rest at Target for 5% off and call it since I want to get them before the 10/16 change over.

Bummer that the RMN deals aren’t back. I only jumped on that bandwagon last week so just got one round in for myself and one for hubby. We leave 2 weeks from today and still need to purchase $1000 in GCs. I guess our best bet is to order from BJs. We don’t have Redcard.

What are the current Sams club deals since Discover is now at 5% for warehouse clubs. Also, is the deal the same online and in the store? (I don't have a Sams card yet so I am trying to figure out if this is a good option)

Keep in mind the September offers weren’t there at the beginning of the month.

ETA: they are pretty meh. I keep myself from being sisappointed by having low expectations:)
Yeah but those first offers expired halfway through the month. These new ones don’t expire until the last day of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter