Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation as to anyone offering another good discount on Disney GCs during the upcoming holiday sales?

I haven’t paid any attention in past years, but I need approximately $2K in discounted GCs to complete our trip in January. TY!

If you have a Meijer there is an offer that starts tomorrow. You can buy $1,000. worth of Disney GC's and save $100. The info is listed below:

The meijer deal is in their 3 day sale ad on the website. https://www.meijer.com/weeklyad/ at the bottom of the first ad page. It says it will be a digital coupon that needs to be clipped in your mperks.

anyone who has a stop & shop in their area. Starting Friday, if you buy $100 in certain gift cards, you get $20 off a future purchase. (In my experience, some areas will get the lesser value gas points instead of $20 off) Best Buy is included.

Attachments

• IMG_7209.jpg
    IMG_7209.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 15
For everybody interested in the Meijer gift card deal that starts tomorrow the digital coupon is now available to be clipped in the app. In the fine print it says the coupon may only be used once with a maximum $100 savings so make sure you buy everything you need in the same transaction!

EDIT to add: I also read on Nov. 23, Target will have a promotion - Spend $50 get 20% off coupon. This coupon is an amazing deal for anyone who shops a lot there. The Target 20% off coupon must be used between Nov 27-Dec 8 2018. I put that on my calendar.
I wonder if the 20% off can be used for Disney GC and is it for an entire purchase or off of a single item? I guess I will have to read the fine print and decide if I'm brave enough to try Target on Black Friday. I have to work but could stop in beforehand!

I wonder if the 20% off can be used for Disney GC and is it for an entire purchase or off of a single item? I guess I will have to read the fine print and decide if I'm brave enough to try Target on Black Friday. I have to work but could stop in beforehand!

If it is the same as last years, the coupon excluded all gift cards and some brands I had my eye on like Apple, Xbox and LEGO.

It was good for an entire purchase in one transaction, so I went grocery shopping as well as some toys and saved a ton!

The coupon used to, but did not last year.

The 20% off coupon has not ever worked on gift card purchases to my knowledge. The pharmacy coupon used to work and there were special gift card promotions from time to time, but the 20% off always has had a ton of restrictions including gift cards/entertainment cards/whatever you want to call them.

Think a $50 Target GC purchase would trigger the 20% off coupon? I feel like it did last year or something? Then you could just use your $50 gift card with your coupon for groceries or whatever.

Or if another GC would trigger the coupon, it's like saving 20%+ on it... ie buy Disney or something else for $50, spend $50 on groceries/etc you save $10 and could look at it as $10 off your Disney GC. Say you spend $100, you save $20 and could look at it as $20 off your Disney GC... all depends on how you run your budget.

Think a $50 Target GC purchase would trigger the 20% off coupon? I feel like it did last year or something? Then you could just use your $50 gift card with your coupon for groceries or whatever.

Or if another GC would trigger the coupon, it's like saving 20%+ on it... ie buy Disney or something else for $50, spend $50 on groceries/etc you save $10 and could look at it as $10 off your Disney GC. Say you spend $100, you save $20 and could look at it as $20 off your Disney GC... all depends on how you run your budget.
Gift cards did trigger the coupon last year. I bought Disney gift cards, and then used the coupons to save on some big Target shopping trips.

You cannot use the 20% coupon to purchase Disney GCs. It is excluded along with quite a few other things. I know Target, ha!

I totally agree with the others. In years past I purchased a $50 Disney GC then got the 20% off coupon. I then used the coupon to save off items that don't go on sale on a regular basis. I also stock up on items that are on sale and can be stacked with other discounts like MQ coupons. One source I really like is: totallytarget . com She matches the sale items to any available discounts, easy peasy. :D

I think that was a different promotion all together. A few years back Target offered TWO discounts during the holiday season. One was on gift cards and the other was on merchandise that excluded gift cards.

With this years changes at Target, I wonder if they will have a promotion on gift cards at all. Time will tell. :hourglass

I did not see any Disney Gift Card Black Friday Target deals in the Ad ... https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/target-black-friday?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=forbes23

Is there one this year? Are they even doing the "$300 Target GC for $270" deal they've done multiple times?

All I see in that ad in the thing on page 27 where they talk about the 20% coupon that's been referenced on this thread.
If I remember right last year it wasn't actually part of Black Friday. I think it may have either been a week or 2 before or after.

Best Buy Mystery Certificates went out to emails yesterday. Since these are rewards certs i assume they can be used on Disney GC. Does anyone know if I can use my certificate and my moms in 1 transaction? FYI per slick deals if you cert promo code ends in 5877 its $5

Last edited:
Best Buy Mystery Certificates went out to emails yesterday. Since these are rewards certs i assume they can be used on Disney GC. Does anyone know if I can use my certificate and my moms in 1 transaction? FYI per slick deals if you cert promo code ends in 5977 its $5
Hmmm I did not get one.:worried:
You can use rewards certificates for Gift cards. Not sure about using two from different people.

Best Buy Mystery Certificates went out to emails yesterday. Since these are rewards certs i assume they can be used on Disney GC. Does anyone know if I can use my certificate and my moms in 1 transaction? FYI per slick deals if you cert promo code ends in 5977 its $5

I'm not sure about using rewards from different people in one transaction, but thanks for posting about the certificates. I just checked mine and my promo code does not end in 5977 so I'm hoping for a big one.

I'm not sure about using rewards from different people in one transaction, but thanks for posting about the certificates. I just checked mine and my promo code does not end in 5977 so I'm hoping for a big one.
Did you check the number on the right or left? I thought mine didn't but then I saw the number on the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter