• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where you're located, but Stop and Shop is offering $10 in free groceries with the purchase of a $50 Happy GC (your pick). I believe it's limit one per type, but I haven't tried.

Thanks! I might give it a try, as there is a S&S in my town. We also have a Shop Rite, so I'm doing their buy $100, get $15 in groceries deal (did the $100 get $20 they had on Fri/Sat and have already spent that $20).

Do you know if there is a minimum spend when buying the $50 Happy card or if I can just buy that? Also, if the limit is one per type, could I conceivably get a Happy Guy, a Happy Lady, a Happy Kid, etc? I know people are reporting issues with BBB, but I churned $300 through mine without incident back when Gift Card Mall had their sale in October.

Thanks! I might give it a try, as there is a S&S in my town. We also have a Shop Rite, so I'm doing their buy $100, get $15 in groceries deal (did the $100 get $20 they had on Fri/Sat and have already spent that $20).

Do you know if there is a minimum spend when buying the $50 Happy card or if I can just buy that? Also, if the limit is one per type, could I conceivably get a Happy Guy, a Happy Lady, a Happy Kid, etc? I know people are reporting issues with BBB, but I churned $300 through mine without incident back when Gift Card Mall had their sale in October.

The verbiage on the Happy Guy offer is "Save $10 on your grocery purchase when you buy $50 or more in Happy Guy Gift Cards ($10 minimum grocery spend required)". Additional fine print is the usual 'can't be used for tobacco, alcohol, gift cards, etc.' and can only be redeemed once. My interpretation is that you need to purchase the $10 in groceries at the same time you buy the Happy card. What I'm not sure about is if you'd need to do separate transactions if you're redeeming for different Happy cards. This offer comes up as a "coupon" on their app. Again, I haven't tried it yet, so I can't say if you need to activate the offer in the app or if it comes up automatically with your savings card. I just spend the last $20 in grocery coupons I got from SnS's last promotion, so when our bulging pantry empties up a bit again, I'll be doing this deal. It's listed as being on until 12/12/18.

Does anyone know why I would have gotten a 40.00 Disney gift card in my email? I know weird question, but I thought maybe I signed up for something at some point and just can’t remember what it was. We went to
WDW 11/5-11/10. Stayed at POP, had housekeeping everyday, we did book through a TA (the one we can’t talk about) but for the life of me, IDK where it came from. Oh I also did one of those survey things while I was resting my feet at HS.

Does anyone know why I would have gotten a 40.00 Disney gift card in my email? I know weird question, but I thought maybe I signed up for something at some point and just can’t remember what it was. We went to
WDW 11/5-11/10. Stayed at POP, had housekeeping everyday, we did book through a TA (the one we can’t talk about) but for the life of me, IDK where it came from. Oh I also did one of those survey things while I was resting my feet at HS.
Disney Visa DVC phone tour? Thats $40.

Can I buy gift cards with cash? I do not think I have ever done it just because I get credit card points, but its possible right? I know gc purchases are tricky at some stores so just making sure.

Can I buy gift cards with cash? I do not think I have ever done it just because I get credit card points, but its possible right? I know gc purchases are tricky at some stores so just making sure.
Never seen a report of cash not being allowed. Only issue I see is if they don’t take certain denominations.

So, if we use our red card to buy $300 in Target GC, do we get the 5% off on top of the 10%? Was looking to buy PS4 Pro for $399, this would be a good way to save on that. If anyone knows, thank you!!!
No, you can never use the RedCard discount to buy Target Gift Cards.

If you have the 20% off coupon given last Saturday at Target for purchases $50 and over, you can use the coupon and then pay with 10% discounted Target gift cards. If you made a purchase for $450, using both discounts would bring the price down to around $330.

If you have the 20% off coupon given last Saturday at Target for purchases $50 and over, you can use the coupon and then pay with 10% discounted Target gift cards. If you made a purchase for $450, using both discounts would bring the price down to around $330.
I love that 20% off coupon ... but, dang ... the list of exclusions is long. I've been running the numbers on what I think will be the best uses and I'm tired. Target math is tricky. LOLOL

The verbiage on the Happy Guy offer is "Save $10 on your grocery purchase when you buy $50 or more in Happy Guy Gift Cards ($10 minimum grocery spend required)". Additional fine print is the usual 'can't be used for tobacco, alcohol, gift cards, etc.' and can only be redeemed once. My interpretation is that you need to purchase the $10 in groceries at the same time you buy the Happy card. What I'm not sure about is if you'd need to do separate transactions if you're redeeming for different Happy cards. This offer comes up as a "coupon" on their app. Again, I haven't tried it yet, so I can't say if you need to activate the offer in the app or if it comes up automatically with your savings card. I just spend the last $20 in grocery coupons I got from SnS's last promotion, so when our bulging pantry empties up a bit again, I'll be doing this deal. It's listed as being on until 12/12/18.

You have to activate the coupon in the app or in your online account first, then you purchase the gift card along with at least $10 in groceries to get the $10 off at the same time as purchasing the gift card/groceries. I am going to do each different gift card purchase separately to avoid an issues with stacking $10 off, even though it should work together.

You have to activate the coupon in the app or in your online account first, then you purchase the gift card along with at least $10 in groceries to get the $10 off at the same time as purchasing the gift card/groceries. I am going to do each different gift card purchase separately to avoid an issues with stacking $10 off, even though it should work together.

The Happy Dining and Happy Lady do not need to be activated in the app or online, you just need to show your stop and shop card (on page 3 of the circular). All the other happy cards need to be loaded into the app or online account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter