Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who buy Disney gift cards at Sams, do you purchase a discounted Walmart gift card first online, load it into your Walmart pay account and use them at Sams for the purchase?

I usually buy Sam's gift cards when there is a deal, for example when Dosh has 8 or 10% cash back. (Like this weekend it is 8%!) Then when it gets closer to my trip I will use those gift cards to buy Disney cards.

Last edited:
I didn't even get the order to go through. I went through the link from RMN and tried to place the order. When I got up to the payments section a red error message came up and it wouldn't let me continue.:confused3
Been there at Xmas with a normal order. It didn’t like my address or my cc- never did figure it out. Panicked thinking something was wrong with my cc’s actually! They were fine though. I managed to place my order on my iPhone. Which won’t work for RMN :(

ETA: I think you’ve got a Disney Store problem not RMN

These are the terms in the email I got on the Dosh Sam's Club deal:
Promo valid in-store at participating locations from 1/25/2019 at 12am CST to 1/27/2019 at 11:59pm CST. $20 max cash back per day.

Has anyone been successful getting the Dosh credit from Sam's online lately? I was wondering if adding a filler would trigger anything?

I'm wondering if your destination was part of JetBlue's main hub. I'm sorry for your troubles but DTW here in Detroit closed down at 8pm on Tuesday, Jan 22nd and reopened at 10am on the 23rd due to severe weather.

Link: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/detroit-metro-airport-reopens-after-closure-due-to-weather

It had nothing to do with Detroit, the flight was going from Newark, NJ to West Palm Beach, FL. they cancelled on Friday afternoon a Sunday morning flight because the weather said it might snow - it turned out it didn't even snow an inch. All the other airlines flew - only JetBlue cancelled. Just pathetic. As I said, never will fly with them again.

This works on Disney gc? Just double checking the fine print of "no gift cards allowed".

Just worked for me this afternoon. I spent $145 on a $150 Disney gift card set, plus $62 on groceries. I had $16.72 pending in my account before I got to my car.

I’ll be going back tomorrow and the next day.

I am sure everyone has done the math but in case someone has not! The cards are $143.98 for $150. So $6.02 off....
Then $143.98 x .08 = 11.52. $11.52 + $6.02 = $17.54. $17.54 is a 11.69% savings.

Some stores still sell them for 142.98 but some even have them at 144.98 (like mine). Therefore for Dosh I buy a Sam's gift card then use that to purchase them online for $142.98.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter