Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargh, I flipped a visa gc at bb today and I’m 99% sure the girl didn’t ring up the swagbucks code correctly. It’s not on my receipt and there’s really no way to tell before.

Hopefully the 4% sticks around because with the impending weather I won’t be back for at least a few days

I’m new to Dosh and trying to learn all the ins and outs. When there is a Sams offer, can I buy DGC and get the 8%? Can this be done online or store only.

Thanks!

I’m new to Dosh and trying to learn all the ins and outs. When there is a Sams offer, can I buy DGC and get the 8%? Can this be done online or store only.

Thanks!
In store. Right now the Dosh cash back is at 8% which is good as it has been only 2% this month. The cash back will appear in your Dosh account and once you have $25 worth, you can transfer it to Paypal.

In store. Right now the Dosh cash back is at 8% which is good as it has been only 2% this month. The cash back will appear in your Dosh account and once you have $25 worth, you can transfer it to Paypal.

Thank you!! Can you get the 8% with Disney gift card purchase?

Thank you!! Can you get the 8% with Disney gift card purchase?
Absolutely! AND there has also been an Uber deal offered via Sams as a "local offer". If you link the same debit/credit card to Uber (I think you have to link it but now I'm not positive) you will get %5 as an Uber credit. In order to get the Uber credit though, you must also purchase a "filler" item like a loaf of bread or meat or anything in addition to the Disney gift cards......Uber has really come in handy for us for early ADRs or sneaking over to the Dark Side parks :)

We're pinned down here in Michigan! :cold:
I’m near philly, you have it a lot worse. But I’m not going out in snow changing to rain, back to snow with some ice mixed in and then down to 2 to save 2 bucks.

My husband applied for a job at UM. I told him he could move there alone, way too cold for me! I can barely tolerate PA!

I received my first 2 rebate gift cards from Bed Bath & Beyond. Does anyone know if there is any limit to the number of gift cards you can use a) online and b) in store for one order?

I feel ya it’s a very uncomfortable 44 degrees near Disney right now!
:duck:

This just made me smile. I’m in Chicago so I’m prepping for the arctic freeze too. 44 would be tropical (we are supposed to get that this weekend. A 90 degree swing in “feels like” temps! :scared1:

This just made me smile. I’m in Chicago so I’m prepping for the arctic freeze too. 44 would be tropical (we are supposed to get that this weekend. A 90 degree swing in “feels like” temps! :scared1:
Ha, yeah, me too! Im in MN, we will be in t-shirts come Saturday when it hits 38!! After the -60 tonight.

I am trying the online RMN $5 off $50 at Sam's one more time. My cash back for purchase of Sam's gift cards was rejected. But something came up this morning that requires us to put down another deposit on a FD stay. I was about $50 short in Disney gift cards so I thought might as well try it and see so I got 1 of the $75 pack.

And the thing that came up this morning...2 pink lines! Mouseketeer #5 is in the development phase and we may need to move our trip dates around and/or postpone for a while. But i still want to save every penny I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter