Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you mention that...on 2/23, I also went through RMN and bought some household stuff (laundry detergent, fabric softener, etc) from Target for in-store pick-up. It was definitely over $30 so I figured since the stuff I bought was from the “excluded” categories from SB and eBates, I would give RMN a try. So far, nothing has credited. I’ll keep watching, but i figure that I didn’t really lose out on anything if it doesn’t credit.
Well, I just figured out why it is not going to credit...I used my Target RedCard:headache:. I'm a dork! I even have the RedCard MASTERCARD so if I would have just taken the extra step and registered it with RMN, I could have received the credit:oops:. Oh well...it's registered now, but we switched over to the RedCard DEBIT card so we don't even use the credit card at Target anymore. I guess I still can, though, especially for in-store pick up items. I can use the credit card to pay, earn the rebate through RMN (if applicable) and then just make the payment at the desk when I go to pick up the items. That should work just fine. Plus, I *hate* the way that Target.com debits my checking account when I purchase multiple items on one order. I get individual charges and it's sometimes for odd amounts and it is a PITA to try and figure out what they did:badpc:.

Well, I just figured out why it is not going to credit...I used my Target RedCard:headache:. I'm a dork! I even have the RedCard MASTERCARD so if I would have just taken the extra step and registered it with RMN, I could have received the credit:oops:. Oh well...it's registered now, but we switched over to the RedCard DEBIT card so we don't even use the credit card at Target anymore. I guess I still can, though, especially for in-store pick up items. I can use the credit card to pay, earn the rebate through RMN (if applicable) and then just make the payment at the desk when I go to pick up the items. That should work just fine. Plus, I *hate* the way that Target.com debits my checking account when I purchase multiple items on one order. I get individual charges and it's sometimes for odd amounts and it is a PITA to try and figure out what they did:badpc:.
I've given up trying to figure out why Target.com does the charges the way they do. I bought a single item, on the CC, got 2 charges that add up to the right amount but doesn't break down any way logical ( if 2 charges for 1 item could ever be logical...)
The second charge was for something like 36 cents :confused3

As long as you went through the RMN link (shopping online), it doesn't matter how you paid. Only when you shop in store do the cards need to be linked.

I've been buying Target gift cards at 10%+ lately and it makes me miss the combo Red Card plus gift card deals :guilty: I'm one that is loyal to Target as it's convenient and I find good deals for things I need (we don't have a warehouse store very close) and no Aldi or inexpensive grocery. We have a Walmart but I don't like our Walmart and prices are comparable.

As long as you went through the RMN link (shopping online), it doesn't matter how you paid. Only when you shop in store do the cards need to be linked.
Hmmm...well, I definitely went through the app/link so then I have no idea why it isn't crediting. Oh well, it's $2. Normally, I would really claw and scratch for $2, but I'm not going to bother for this one. Like I said, it's not like there was any other route I could have taken that would have given me a rebate. Even if I had gone through SB or eBates, the category that I purchased from is excluded so I wouldn't have received anything.

Hello! I am sorry to ask this question again! I was trying to find the answer somewhere. If I cash in my SBs for a Best Buy card, can I use it to buy a Disney card? Or do I need to do the Virtual Visa? Sorry and Thanks!
I was getting visa cards, I needed quicker 322 was the three day price for a ticket from Sam's club so bought them there with some walmart some visa

Anyone else seeing. $20 back on 90 from staples on RMN?? Reading through the fine print, but looks promising so far.

Thanks for the heads up! I've got $200 left on my amex 10% offer at Staples. This will pair nicely. Hello 30% off Disney GCs. Best savings I've seen in a while. I've always had good luck with Staples RMN offers. So far never had one *not* credit. Will do $100 on my RMN and $100 on DH's.

Have the email delivery gift cards triggered rmn in the past? Thinking of doing $100 target email gift card.

I have a $5 BBY rewards certificate. This is the first time I’ve actually earned one! If I use it in conjunction with my SB code, I won’t get the 750 SB back right? Or does the SB code get scanned before the reward is taken off? Trying to figure out how I want to use it.

I have a $5 BBY rewards certificate. This is the first time I’ve actually earned one! If I use it in conjunction with my SB code, I won’t get the 750 SB back right? Or does the SB code get scanned before the reward is taken off? Trying to figure out how I want to use it.
It works but net it out of the total.

The BBY rewards certificate is actually a coupon, so your total is reduced by $5 before payment. Since SB is looking at your subtotal, if you're buying a $100 your subtotal after the cert is $95 and you'd only get the lower bonus amount for SB.

I don't believe BBY rewards certs can be used on GC's anymore. I know there were issues a few months ago around a policy change BB rolled out. Just FYI in case that's what you were looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter