Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
TopCashBack is the least-reliable site I've been using, BUT they've been reliable enough that I keep using them. Just last month I had a Marriott stay switch over to PAID that was at least a year old. eBates/MrRebates have been 100% reliable for me otherwise.

One thing which does matter: ad blockers. Make sure you don't have them turned on when you do your cash back purchases. Sometimes ad blockers will break the hand-off and referrals from the cash back website to the merchant site.

Shop Disney - Ebates people,

How much did you buy in GCs? I only did $50 with a filler. I'm considering doing a couple hundred with a filler to make the $6 shipping more palatable. Anyone do more than $100 in GCs and have ebates credit?

I purchased quite a bit more than $100 with a $5 filler and had my account credited the next day. I used the free shipping code for purchases over $75 but it didn't work.

I purchased quite a bit more than $100 with a $5 filler and had my account credited the next day. I used the free shipping code for purchases over $75 but it didn't work.

I heard that even if your account is credited for the gift card purchase it could be taken back later. I hope it stays there for you

I heard that even if your account is credited for the gift card purchase it could be taken back later. I hope it stays there for you
Yes, I'm sure that's a possibility. Too bad I'll have to wait until August to cash out and know for sure. It's definitely a risk.

Shop Disney - Ebates people,

How much did you buy in GCs? I only did $50 with a filler. I'm considering doing a couple hundred with a filler to make the $6 shipping more palatable. Anyone do more than $100 in GCs and have ebates credit?

those who did ebates/shop disney....did anyone use a promo code at all? Like your disney visa promo code?

I did $500 gc (with more than $75 in filler, so free shipping) and used the DRVCMEMBER code for 10% off my filler. 15% on the total order credited today. Really nice if it sticks.

Have the 10% Chase offer so went into Michaels to get my $50 Disney gift card and they said it was only cash or debit?! Anyone run into this?? Guess I’ll try the next closest Michaels.

I noticed Staples is 15% cashback on ebates. I'm thinking about trying it with a filler (there is something small I need). But the extra $1.99 for the gc is turning me off. I mean I'll take the risk of paying full price (like the shopDisney deal) but I'd hate to get burned paying more than full price.

raise isn't working for me and I have tried 2 different browsers. Site must be overloaded.

eta: and now all the Walmart gc disappeared. sigh.
It wasn't working for me either yesterday as I was trying to figure out how to turn my VGC from Staples into Disney. Decided to forget it and go with original plan of buying tickets from Undercover Tourist and using the VGC for something else.

Some Kroger stores currently have 4x fuel rewards. Here's an example of my savings:

Purchase $50 GC and pay with my Chase card. This gets me 200 points, good for 20 cents off gas at Kroger or Shell stations. If we fill up both cars at a time, say 25 gallons, that saves $5. Until the end of June, the Chase reward is 5x for grocery stores, so that's another $2.50. $7.50 for every $50? Hopefully, my math skills are working right today.

How are you getting 5% on gift cards through Chase visa?

Have the 10% Chase offer so went into Michaels to get my $50 Disney gift card and they said it was only cash or debit?! Anyone run into this?? Guess I’ll try the next closest Michaels.
I have not tried Michaels, but it did happen to me once at a Sam's Club. I did go to another Sams with no problem. So I think each store has their own policies. Hope the second Michaels worked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter