Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know with the RMN dollar amount back offers, you can do three per calendar month (like the $10 cash back) but with the percentage back, is that just unlimited? I did one $100 Disney and $200 Target. Just wondering if I should try another with a higher dollar amount.

Everything has a limit, but your limits depend on what type of offer it is, online or in-store. From the T&C (effective 1/3/2019) -

“Number of Rewards Offers per Person” means (a) for Online Cash Back Rewards, a limit of 10 Rewards Offers in the aggregate under all RetailMeNot Promotions in any calendar month and a limit of three Rewards per Merchant in any calendar month and (b) for In-store Cash Back Rewards, a limit of 5 Rewards Offers in the aggregate under all RetailMeNot Promotions in any rolling 30-day period, unless otherwise specified in the Promotion Landing Page."​

(https://help.retailmenot.com/custom...ards-and-wallet-terms-and-conditions-excerpt-)

I've done ShopDisney 9x with RMN and all have tracked (and 6 credited thus far, 3 are still pending).

I've placed multiple real orders of just merchandise with Target and RMN and NONE have tracked. YMMV. I did not pursue missing cash back with Target because it was a small % compared to what I have done with ShopDisney and Best Buy on GCs. The less eyes on my account the better!

I think I may do a $300 ShopDisney digital gift card today.

I probably already know the answer to this question, but we received a mailer coupon from Lowe's: $20 off your next $100 purchase. Anyone try this on Disney GC's and get it to work?

I received a coupon attached to the receipt from Lowe's last year and posted about my experience, it did not work. I'm sure the coupon you received does not have Excluding Gift Cards on it but I'm 100% positive they will not allow it.

Oh man....don’t keep up with this thread for a few days and *bam* all kinds of hot deals were going on!

I see that people were having success with ebates and shopdisney. Has anyone had success using rmn for dgc on shopdisney? It’s currently showing 10% cash back.

Happy mother’s day!! :flower3:

I'm not sure if you saw Offers Currently Available - Mother's Day Weekend so here ya go: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-gift-card-deals.2941964/page-1965#post-60599686"]Post #39293[/URL]

I've done ShopDisney 9x with RMN and all have tracked (and 6 credited thus far, 3 are still pending).

I've placed multiple real orders of just merchandise with Target and RMN and NONE have tracked. YMMV. I did not pursue missing cash back with Target because it was a small % compared to what I have done with ShopDisney and Best Buy on GCs. The less eyes on my account the better!

I think I may do a $300 ShopDisney digital gift card today.

I have done the Disney offer 5 times and so far only one didn’t go pending. 3 have paid and 2 I am still waiting on. Maybe I’ll try Disney again instead of target even though the percent is slightly better with the target card.

I have done the Disney offer 5 times and so far only one didn’t go pending. 3 have paid and 2 I am still waiting on. Maybe I’ll try Disney again instead of target even though the percent is slightly better with the target card.
Its hard and a tossup.

To your point about Target, you are guaranteed at least 5% with the Red Card. Could be worth a short. I like that both places offer digital codes. Nothing like instantly getting the money rather than waiting for it to ship!

Chase Offers / Rite Aid - Excludes Gift Cards

upload_2019-5-12_16-0-21.png

Check your Chase Offer or Bank Amerideals for the following offer:

upload_2019-5-12_16-0-30.png

I received a coupon attached to the receipt from Lowe's last year and posted about my experience, it did not work. I'm sure the coupon you received does not have Excluding Gift Cards on it but I'm 100% positive they will not allow it.

It does say "excludes GC" but I know that a lot of other deals that have worked excluded GC, so I figured I would ask before I went all the way to Lowe's. Thanks for your reply!!

So there’s no way to stack codes at shopdisney, even when using a Disney visa? Is it really that much to ask for my 20% off and free shipping? I mean who pays for shipping anymore?

So there’s no way to stack codes at shopdisney, even when using a Disney visa? Is it really that much to ask for my 20% off and free shipping? I mean who pays for shipping anymore?
You can use both codes. You just can't combine the 20% and the save more (two discount promos). Make sure you still have $75 for free shipping AFTER the 20% promo discount is applied.

$74.99 would charge you shipping.

Offers Currently Available - Mother's Day Weekend

Credit Cards
Am Express / Happy / Spend $100 Get $15 - Exp 7/05
............... / 10% CB at Staples

Chase / Michael's 10% Off, Save up to $5 - Exp 6/09 :thumbsup2 @bigmochick
*Data Point: Possibly cash or debit only at specific stores.

Cash Back Portals
RMN / 10% CB at ShopDisney - YMMV
...... / 7% CB at Target / Stack with RC 5% - YMMV :thumbsup2 @FabFive24 & @JamieW

...... / 15% CB Park n' Fly / Stack with Am Ex Offer "Spend $75, Get $15 - Exp 9/02
View attachment 399902

Ebates / 15% CB at Airport Parking Reservations . com
......... / 15% CB at Staples - Exp 5/10
........ / 15% CB Various Store Merchants - Exp 5/12

Mr. Rebates 8% at Raise - :thumbsup2 @disneymagicgirl

Grocery Stores
Kroger 4x Fuel Points - Exp 05/12

Publix / Save $10 On Groceries w/ $50 Visa GC Purchase - Exp 5/17

Safeway Deals: :thumbsup2 @amalone1013
MCGCs $10 off 2x$50 and $15 off 2x$100
8x points on Happy GCs
$5 off $50 AMC or Fandango GC

Stores/Office/Warehouse
Staples / No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards - Exp 5/11
*Stack with DOSH, get $5 back one per day

Sam's One Day ONLY Sale - May 11

Restaurant & Food Gift Card Deals
https://hip2save.com/2019/05/09/2019-mothers-day-freebies-restaurant-deals/

Drug Stores
Walgreens Gift Card Promotion / Starting May 12th get a Free $10 Walgreens Gift Card wyb Two Select GC $20+ card.

Free Events

Target / Free Pokemon: Detective Pikachu Event Saturday, May 11th 10am-1pm

Don't forget to look at shopkick & ibotta offers!

Anyone else have something to add?
Good compilation! Wish this was pinned to the first page of this thread!

Good compilation! Wish this was pinned to the first page of this thread!
This information changes so fast it wouldn't be practical to make it sticky. Great big shout out to FoxC63 for putting in the time to help out for the current deals, but it would be too much to ask for anyone to keep up with it in this much detail.

This information changes so fast it wouldn't be practical to make it sticky. Great big shout out to FoxC63 for putting in the time to help out for the current deals, but it would be too much to ask for anyone to keep up with it in this much detail.

Think Father's Day ::yes:: I think holidays it would be great but agree it would be too difficult for everyday deals.

It does say "excludes GC" but I know that a lot of other deals that have worked excluded GC, so I figured I would ask before I went all the way to Lowe's. Thanks for your reply!!

Oh, new verbiage! It's about time they said something about it.

Heads Up!

Ebates is NOW called Rakuten and they're having a one day 20% Cash Back on select merchants. These are the only offers I found on my Am Express DELTA & HH (no fee) cc's, you may have more. Also check to see if you have any Chase offers. I only have Disney Visa (no fee) so I didn't bother looking.

20% CB @ Wine . com
Stacks with Am Ex. Spend $50 or more, get $10 back – Exp 7/31/19

20% CB at eBags . com
Stacks with Am Ex. Spend $100 or more, get $20 back – Exp 6/17/19

:chat:

Heads Up!

Ebates is NOW called Rakuten and they're having a one day 20% Cash Back on select merchants. These are the only offers I found on my Am Express DELTA & HH (no fee) cc's, you may have more. Also check to see if you have any Chase offers. I only have Disney Visa (no fee) so I didn't bother looking.

20% CB @ Wine . com
Stacks with Am Ex. Spend $50 or more, get $10 back – Exp 7/31/19

20% CB at eBags . com
Stacks with Am Ex. Spend $100 or more, get $20 back – Exp 6/17/19

:chat:
It is their birthday sale, they've been having big discounts for different stores each day/every couple of days. They had ShopDisney at 15% cashback a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter