Disney gift card

Lostdutchman

Earning My Ears
Am I able to used a few Disney gift cards are places like steakhouse 55, Trader sams etc? Or even inside like Carnation Cafe, BB?

Edit...if I am able to use it at these places, can I use multiple cards?

Thanks

Last edited:
Am I able to used a few Disney gift cards are places like steakhouse 55, Trader sams etc? Or even inside like Carnation Cafe, BB?

Edit...if I am able to use it at these places, can I use multiple cards?

Thanks
Yes they are all Disney places. I’m sure you can use more than one but why not combine them online at Disneygiftcard.com?

As the PP said, yes, you can use Disney Gift Cards at all Disney-owned locations (e.g., Steakhouse 55, Blue Bayou, etc.). You cannot use Gift Cards at non-Disney locations (e.g., Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen, Ghiradelli's, Arribas Brothers), at a handful of the outdoor vendors (the ones that do not accept credit cards), balloon sellers or coin press machines (cash only) or lockers. As tink89 said, you can combine gift cards on DisneyGiftCard.com, which lets you put up to $1,000 on a single card (it might be easier than trying to carry around multiple cards, plus if you ever lose the card, you can simply transfer the balance to a card still in your possession).

I only plan on having 2-3 Disney gift cards. I’ll check out that website later and see how it works.

Doesn’t it sync with the app? How’s so I use them at a restaurant?

I only plan on having 2-3 Disney gift cards. I’ll check out that website later and see how it works.

Id o not think they link with the app. Is so can someone please explain.

You would still keep one card. You would just log each card online and transfer to which ever card you wanted to keep the funds on. When you pay at restaurants you just hand them the gift card like you would cash or credit.

If you only have 2 or 3 gift cards and aren't inconvenienced by carrying them, then I personally see no reason to bother to consolidate them. You should have no difficulty paying for your meals using multiple gift cards in one transaction. I have personally used up to 2 or 3 gift cards to pay for meals at Storyteller's Cafe, Carnation Cafe, and many quick service locations as well.

The website (DisneyGiftCards.com) does not sync with the app, nor is there an app version of the website. The main purposes of the app is to allow guests to combine gift cards so that they don't have to carry as many and so that if you lose the card, you can easily transfer the remaining funds to a card you still have. With only two or three cards, I wouldn't necessarily both combining them. Depending on the amount of funds, you might want to consider entering them on the website for security (in case you lose them or they are stolen).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter